[KPop♔Official] Jang Nara✪장나라 Jigeumeun! right now it's Jang Nara K-Pop Official Soompi Thread. ♥

Guest OreoVampire

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mintoro

^ yayayaa!!!!

i watched that and didn't expected she will be on

hahahhaa

she's so cute in there

when leekichan's talking she's making funny face at the back

Guest UrielHD

GREAT!!!

I like very much JANG NARA...

I think she is the cuttest girl in all Asia...

I´m his fan number one from MEXICO!!!

ok, i hope write more in this

GREETINGS FROM MEXICO!!!

how's her album doing so far in Korea? Probably pretty dismal that's why she's in China. Heard she recently had a function and about 5000 ppl turned up. Well considering China has a billion people...

Ah well, hope to see more of her in K Movies/ K Dramas soon.

how's her album doing so far in Korea? Probably pretty dismal that's why she's in China. Heard she recently had a function and about 5000 ppl turned up. Well considering China has a billion people...

Ah well, hope to see more of her in K Movies/ K Dramas soon.

Yes, unfortunately her album is not even in the top 50 on MIAK's February 07. :tears:

But that's probably an error. MIAK's figures sometimes are not to be trusted. Because her album did appear on HANTEO's weekjly sales chart in the top 20 for some time. May be her record company did not release the info to MIAK. But in any case, don't expect a very high sales number. :(

Guest Rika Febrianti

Does anyone here know where i can DL MP3 Jang Nara's song with title " Sweet Dream" ???

I really like this song. So please anyone help me ^_^

Guest miyawoks

Yes, unfortunately her album is not even in the top 50 on MIAK's February 07. :tears:

But that's probably an error. MIAK's figures sometimes are not to be trusted. Because her album did appear on HANTEO's weekjly sales chart in the top 20 for some time. May be her record company did not release the info to MIAK. But in any case, don't expect a very high sales number. :(

well, i would think that it would be a little impossible for her album to be on the top 50.. i mean, she did just release it around the end of feb..

and i'm a little disappointed that there were so few people in her fanmeet considering her past fanmeets were FULL...

but how's her single doing? is it in the top 10 of the network music countdowns at least? :)

and does anyone know when her new series with shawn yue is coming out in china? i read somewhere that it's gonna be shown in mbc a year after it's broadcasted in china...

but how's her single doing? is it in the top 10 of the network music countdowns at least? :)

At least it is in our soompi music chart top 10. :) She also made it to Inky Gayo Take 7 two weeks ago. We'll see if she makes it to M!Net's top 10 when the new M!Countdown show takes place this Thursday.

Guest miyawoks

^ hmmm well, that's good ^_^

i have a random question.... why is it that almost all of nara's tv guestings are in kbs? do network guestings have some sort of contract wherein an artist will concentrate on only one station?

Guest adikkeluangman

For I'm not Happy song, she only have MV rite. Not performance? If have any CB that carry it...

Thankies...

well, i would think that it would be a little impossible for her album to be on the top 50.. i mean, she did just release it around the end of feb..

and i'm a little disappointed that there were so few people in her fanmeet considering her past fanmeets were FULL...

and does anyone know when her new series with shawn yue is coming out in china? i read somewhere that it's gonna be shown in mbc a year after it's broadcasted in china...

Hmmm how bad was the turnout at her fan meet? Considering she's spending so much time in China, I think most of her fans have forgotten her. She needs to have one good drama like "Bright Girl Success Story" or something again to have the impact on Korea and for her to be popular again. Just too many stars coming out these days.

I watched her music bank performance yesterday on "Calling Out Love". She sings really well these days. :) The funny thing was that the dancers came out in the middle of the song and start dancing. Their dances were so inappropriate for this song. :lol: I was so afraid that one of them was going to run into Jang Nara. :o

Guest miyawoks

i watched her music bank perf yesterday

lol.. yeah the dancers came out in the middle..

haha and their steps were kind of weird... like some cult dances.. XDDD

but jang nara did a good job singing..

lots of emotions.. ^^

keke actually the sudden appearance of the back up dancers always cracks me up.... i mean, one minute i'm feeling sentimental watching her sing... and then bam! in comes people in pink pants dancing...

good thing that during that kbs perf, they were actually wearing suits :P big improvement from the pink pants...

Guest appledapple

I watched her music bank performance yesterday on "Calling Out Love". She sings really well these days. :) The funny thing was that the dancers came out in the middle of the song and start dancing. Their dances were so inappropriate for this song. :lol: I was so afraid that one of them was going to run into Jang Nara. :o

*lol* i thought that and "how the heck does she keep her concentration?" truly a pro.

Archived