[KPop♔Official] Jang Nara✪장나라 Jigeumeun! right now it's Jang Nara K-Pop Official Soompi Thread. ♥

Guest OreoVampire

Guest ultaeja

I love Jang Nara ^^;; I didn't know she had a thread O_O!! She's so cute & she's so talented ^^;; I love her songs and her movies/kdramas, etc. Hope to see more of her~ But she seems really busy in china~

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maanoi

Our Dream MV

http://ent.qq.com/a/20070717/000272.htm

4895733.jpg4895735.jpg

4895737.jpg4895739.jpg

4895741.jpg4895743.jpg

4895745.jpg4895747.jpg

As image of the establishment of diplomatic relations between China and South Korea, Ambassador Jang Nara, A few days ago, the Chinese State Administration of Radio Hall recording the latest song, "our dream" and mv. This song as the author and producer mv I, the right of this work I have many feelings. Here, I would like to tell you a different Nora. This was also one of the most real diary.

"Our dream" of the program in August last year, has been formed, which had produced a song called "My 2008", as it is not so good to give up, June 8 -9 in the Beijing Exhibition Hall Theater concert, "our dream" in the fledgling basic component, in a very tense time for rehearsal so several times, in concert, this song was a lot of applause, At that time, the audience of viewers all stood up, standing on the side Theater last time I played a one goose pimples.

After 10 days of concerts, and Mr. Dad production meeting, we identified the production of "our dream" a detailed plan, Nala in eight days after a very important concert performances of "our dream" and then from there to perform eight days ... ....., need to consider many issues, Nora time of the shooting Beijing venues, 34 string, 46 people doing the singing groups, six of music establishment, five foreign singers different color, there are 12 dance, At that time, the hand is still doing Nora late in the concert. At that time, one would first have bombed the ...

Preparatory temporarily on the hard not to skip Well, on July 6 that day, all the steps have been orderly. the day I runs across Beijing three rectangular recording studio, then one day I was in Beijing in the run almost 200 km, 20:00, I told the songs are arranged LIU Yue recording studio recording, recording a time of approximately 50% Many voices have not been completed, and at a time when Nala in South Korea flew to Beijing on the plane. She has just concluded South Korea are being rushed recording. 8.15 pm, and I producers ball, Luyinshi Xiao Dai, to the accompaniment of semi-holding zone, went straight to Nora company's studio.

She saw Nora feeling some fatigue, but emotionally they seem pretty happy, most afraid to travel by air bill without doomed fate of the night, she already weak, but appears to be somewhat helpless. in with us a brief description of the aircraft when the jolting sense of horror, or to us personally concocted ice coffee, or taste pretty good.

Simple exercise, we began recording, as there are many voices to be completed. Nala sing in the affected very seriously, not later, I have been recording in barns with very exaggerated gestures command End, but then I also think it funny. I am not particularly appreciate the studio moves exaggerated, how they change the case.

Here boasted Nora bar, recording the time, she was always in special short time to reach you the feeling that Sometimes once completed, and she herself for ourselves quite high, we always ask the advice of the professionals, She is a very gifted, it is not more than the materials of a good, sound recording is also very smooth finish, That night Xiao Dai late voice immediately, because the first two days early 8:00, mv is expected to begin filming ... ... ... ... ...

On the 7th at 9:00, I shot in the dressing rooms to see the venues Nala. Asked a sleep? She looked relaxed -- I raised a finger, I said : an hour? Answered : TU. She then began to use plastic Putonghua right I said "okay, do not worry, I can." I thought, Oh, ah you are tired. Tired than I have! So I said, today we are speeding up, I give you more time to sleep, should 17:00 on the rest! She even said : Thank you, Thank you!

Shooting very well, she is very professional and dedicated professional artists, and every time the show is coherent, So we have worked very happy, we again midway no recording all parts of the End End recording, Everything in the step-by-step completed. 17:00, shooting concluded on schedule. Then, we also several groups to do to finish the work.

15:00, we performed with accompaniment fully completed and 15 hours later, Nora will have his performance. Our work also is a temporary close, and Nora would have been extensively in each of the different places The mv now the network version has been completed here please everyone what a feeling! I hope you can give us some advice. I told you that day in the show was very successful, the applause is perhaps what we need most of it! Thank you.Thank you all this participation in the production of each of a friend, they are :

作词: 欧阳永亮Authors : Ouyang Yongliang

作曲: 欧阳永亮Composition : Ouyang Yongliang

音乐总监 欧阳永亮Music Director Ouyang Yongliang

弦乐 亚洲爱乐乐团Asia Philharmonic Orchestra String

铜管 中国国家交响乐团China National Symphony Brass

大合唱 中国总政合唱团Cantata Choir of the General Political Department of China

童声: 中国中央少儿合唱团Junior : Central Children's Chorus

伴唱: 飘组合Accompaniment : floats portfolio

吉他: 刘林Guitar : Possible

贝司: 张岭Stonyroc : ZHANG Ling

鼓: 耗子Drum : mouse

配器总谱: 刘岳 毕小笛Orchestrated score : LIU Yue Albert Xiaodi

编曲: 刘岳 bobochenArranged : LIU Yue bobochen

录音师: 小戴 宫庆生Luyinshi : Xiao Dai Palace Qingsheng

混音师: 欧阳永亮 小戴Mixing division : Ouyang Yongliang Xiao Dai

我们的梦想Our dream

作词:欧阳永亮 作曲:欧阳永亮Authors : Ouyang Yongliang Composition : Ouyang Yongliang

演唱:张娜拉Song : Jang Nara

我们来自不同的地方We come from different places

我们拥有相同的心愿We share the same aspiration

我们拥有同一个世界We have the same world

我们拥有同一个梦想We have the same dream

我从海的那边来,I on the side from the sea,

唱这首歌站在舞台Sing this song on stage

同样天空同样的海The same sky the same sea

同样的心同样期待Similarly expect the same heart

Source : http://ent.qq.com

Credit : Narajjang.com, Google translator

Guest adikkeluangman

July, 12th

Chinese Television To Broadcast Jang Nara Documentary

328_0.jpg

The documentary about the current activity of singer Jang Nara, who is gaining great popularity in China, has been made.

A cable TV channel about Chinese culture will broadcast a special documentary commemorating 15 years of amity between Korea and China, "Beautiful Jang Nara," on July 14th.

This is the first documentary about Jang Nara which contains footages of her passion and her down-to-earth personality. It will cover closely her activities starting from her first individual concert in Beijing in June, filmed from the Incheon airport, concert practice, Beijing lifestyle, rehearsals, and the live concert.

This concert showed Jang Nara's Korean and Chinese songs, and the cultural arts of both countries, and was viewed as a performance that perfectly showed the 15 years of amity between Korea and China by having two distinct performances.

Jang Nara prepared very hard for her Korean performance of Buddhist dance, drum dance, and traditional Korean percussion quartet. Jang Nara's mother, who does not appear in the media too often, did not leave her daughter's rehearsal room although her hip was bothering her.

Source: broasia.com

credit: kpopkingdom.com

-----

[Jang Nara's Charity Mentioned In Govenment Briefing]

jnrkl6.jpg

Authorities in Jinan city in China's Santung province announced at an administrative briefing earlier this week that the charity foundation set up by Korean singer Jang Nara has begun operation.

The Jinan government says "the foundation named after the popular Korean singer has begun operation" calling it the first of its kind in the city.

It said the first 200,000 yuan were donated by a Beijing cultural corporation and that so far 500,000 yuan have been collected from Chinese dailies, Korea's Chung-ang University and Jang's concert proceeds. The money will all go to help poor leukemic children in Jinan.

The city also says that the city vice mayor, on behalf of the municipal charity association, has officially appointed Jang as Jinan's charity ambassador.

Jang has long been doing good work for needy people in China. Her June 25 concert in Jinan was held to raise money for the foundation.

Credits ~ KBS World + Kpopper.com + noV@Kpop Kingdom

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest maanoi

I found the best website that link from her official website (Narajjang.com) today. There're almost of her shows including the entire Beijing Concert 2007, that I think it's her best concert. :lol:

Don't miss it !!!!

The Best Jang Nara's Performance Link

http://ch.gomtv.com/main.html?ch=7881

PS. You have to install GOM Player from the website. :)

credit : narajjang.com

•张娜拉在中国人气飙升每日马不停蹄奔走忙'

중국 최고의 한류스타' 장나라, 끊임없는 대륙의 러브콜

Jang NaRa schedules packed as popularity soared in China.

来源=体育朝鲜 (2007.08.30 16:00)

“中国顶级韩流明星”张娜拉在中国受到万般青睐。

중국 최고의 한류스타' 장나라에게 대륙의 러브콜이 거세다.

China top notch Korean star Jang NaRa is widely loved by Chinese

8月28日,张娜拉参加了在首尔汝矣岛洞KBS演播大厅举行的“2007首尔电视剧颁奖典礼”。9月1日,她又要马不停蹄的启程到中国天津,投入拍摄中国电视剧《相声演义》。这是一部运用中国传统相声艺术的搞笑电视剧,张娜拉在剧中饰演一个纯真的女孩,戏份共三集。

지난 화요일(28일) 서울 여의도동 KBS홀에서 열린 '서울 드라마 어워즈 2007'에 참석한 장나라가 쉴 틈도 없이 토요일(9월1일) 중국 천진으로 이동해 중국드라마 '상성연의'에 특별출연한다. 이는 중국의 전통 소리를 응용한 만담형태의 희극으로 장나라는 3회에 걸쳐 순진한 여성 캐릭터를 연기한다.

28th, Jang NaRa attended the “2007 Seoul Drama Award’ at KBS Auditorium in Yeouido, Seoul. Sept 1st, she has to proceed to TianJing, to start filming Chinese series 《相声演义》。This drama is a comedy using the chinese traditional cross talking, Jang NaRa will portray a naïve girl, total 3 episodes.

另外,张娜拉还将3次登上中国大型演出的舞台,为成功举办北京奥运会加油助阵。

또 장나라는 중국 대형무대 3곳에 올라 북경올림픽의 성공을 기원한다.

After that, Jang NaRa will appeared on stage for the 3rd time, as a run up to the Olympic celebration in Peking.

张娜拉将于9月10日参加北京电视台的奥运专题节目,并演唱一首表达“同一个世界、同一个梦”的歌曲《我们的梦想》。20日,她还要出席在上海近郊南通举办的“亚洲艺术节”开幕式,紧接着又动身乘坐2小时的汽车抵达大丰港参加在那里举行的《中国欢乐行》节目。

장나라는 9월 10일 북경 BTV의 올림픽프로그램에 출연해 '세계의 꿈이 하나고, 인류의 꿈도 하나'라는 뜻을 담아 헌정하는 노래 '워먼더 멍샹(우리들의 꿈)'을 부른다. 이어 20일 상하이 근교 난통에서 개최되는 '아시아예술제' 개막식에 오른 뒤 차로 2시간 거리에 있는 대풍항으로 옮겨 '환러쭝궈씽(환락중국행)'에 연달아 출연한다.

Jang NaRa will participate in a Olympic documentary on the 10th in Peking, she will be singing a song themed “ONE WORLD, ONE DREAM” titled 《我们的梦想》 ‘"MY DREAM"’。 On the 20th, she will attend a “Asian Art Festival” opening ceremony in Shanghai, follow with a 2 hr car ride to 大丰港 to attend a 《中国欢乐行》show.

对于如此繁忙的日程安排,张娜拉的父亲朱浩成29日解释说:“会以大局为重,牺牲个人的态度去赴演。没有理由拒绝对方让娜拉作为韩国艺人代表参加演出的邀请。”

빡빡한 일정에 대해 장나라의 아버지 주호성씨는 수요일(29일) 글을 통해 "화친을 위한 희생적 출연이라는 자세로 임할 것"이라면서 "한국 대표로써의 출연 섭외를 거절할 도리가 없었다"고 설명했다.

With such tight schedule, Jang's Father 주호성씨 on 29th explained: “we will adopt a self sacrificial attitude to attend all the shows. There's no reason to refuse the organisers' invitation for Nara to attend as a representative of Korean artistes.”

他还透露说:“考虑到有恐高症的张娜拉,此次中国行妥善安排了船、火车等交通工具。从仁川乘船到天津需要25个小时,但这将会成为一次愉快的旅行。”

이어 "이번 중국 나들이는 고소공포증에 시달리는 장나라를 위해 선박과 기차 자동차 편을 이용하게 준비했다"면서 "인천에서 천진까지 25시간 뱃길이지만 즐거운 여행이 될 것"이라고 전했다. 

He also revealed: “ we did considered Jang NaRa's fear of height, therefore this trip to China, we are travelling via ship and train. To travel from 仁川 to TianJing need 25 hrs by ship, but this is going to be a happy cruise.”

I bring over my post from the other thread as this is more on her singing schedule than acting.

I luv her song "Calling out love" which i spent a good few hrs replaying the clips i found on YouTube last weekend.

I luv the way she incorporate charitable works along with her singing...

I see these pictures in her official website. I think it's about her song in Olympic 2008 at Beijing. ;)

I really want this CD. :rolleyes:

1.jpg

3.jpg

credit : narajjang.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SftyxOTQPjY

In the show the CD single of JNR Olympic song is inaugurated.

She also make a speech in Chinese.

She revealed that the speech was first written in korean before being translated to Chinese,

then phonetic sounds are added for pronounciation.

Thanks a lot for the news. :D

张娜拉唱响《我们的梦想》(Jang Nara chorus "our dream")

pic02007091107011583072jf2.jpg

Last night, the Beijing Television Station, a new culture and the sun, the "chorus the Olympics" large song will be held in Langfang Stadium, Jang Nara, flowers band, ticket, Zhang Liang-ying, Yang, Zheng Huang, singers together for the Olympic Avenue.

Source : http://www.duhugu.biz/2008/post/1079.html 2007-9-11 8:49:14

(Youtube)

(Youtube)

Guest infinityyy

Gah, ADORE Jang Nara! She's soooo cute. :P

I didn't know she was making promotions in China O__O

I was wondering where she went... :lol:

Thanks for the links and pictures everyone! ^___^

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

12월16일♥호북성 무한

12월15일♥절강성 항주

p/s: can somebody help me translating this please...

Looks like she's still in China. 무한 is Wu Han. 항주 is Hang Zhou. That's my best guess. Both my Mandarin and my Korean is terrible. :(

I miss Jang Nara. :(

Archived