[KPop♔Official] Jang Nara✪장나라 Jigeumeun! right now it's Jang Nara K-Pop Official Soompi Thread. ♥

Guest OreoVampire

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miyawoks

^ well, if their are nice people who have the means to do so, then maybe her perfs will be uploaded...

otherwise, i'm sure someone's clubbox has the shows which she will be guesting in...

yashimanman with her is going to air on feb26... can't wait for that!!! so excited!!!

Oh thanks cksdayoff...

Ah she looks like she has grown into a fine woman, casting off that cutie pie image that she is well known of. But she looks tired here in the interview...

Let the games begin.

Eh can some kind soul translate briefly what she said?

Thanks!

Guest Explicitj0yee

^Oh... So she was an SM trainee ?? Cause i was just in the BoA thread.

Anyway i was just at the Korean Pictures section and i saw a thread about Jang Nara and her boyfriend, Peter Ho. I'm wondering if Jang Nara knows Chinese ??? Cause i know shes pretty famous in China.

I just watched her comeback performance in Music Core. She was the 2nd last performer. With all the artists who's having come back stage today, it's very nice that she has the chance to perform on the last part of the show.

Her vocal has continued to mature, so as her image for this song. This ballad is kind of different from her past songs. It has a "grand" feeling at the end with a whole choir singing the chorus part with Jang Nara. You can hear from the background that I was one of the fans screaming "Jang Nara!". :lol:

Anyway, I am so excited to see her performing again in Korea. Welcome back, Jang Nara. :) The performance is great and is worth the wait.

^Oh... So she was an SM trainee ?? Cause i was just in the BoA thread.

Anyway i was just at the Korean Pictures section and i saw a thread about Jang Nara and her boyfriend, Peter Ho. I'm wondering if Jang Nara knows Chinese ??? Cause i know shes pretty famous in China.

She's not an SM trainee. She has no relationship with SM as far as I know, other than record distribution.

I think with 3 years in China, she can understand a little bit of Chinese now. I still haven't heard her speaking (singing doesn't count) Chinese yet.

That's great Edward that you managed to catch her live and also scream for her... :D Sure she will appreciated it. Quite sad if nobody cheers you while singing. I watched her early years performances and boy was she really popular. Whenever she sang so many people were screaming her name...

Hope somebody will upload her performance though... :)

Eh Edward you understand korean? Can you translate briefly what she said in the Jang Nara Comeback Interview that cksdayoff so kindly posted?

Thanks!

Eh I think her Chinese hasn't improved much even though she has been over in China for 3 plus years... She still needs a translator and she can only speak very very basic sentences... Ah well. Like you are very handsome, I'm hungry kinda phrases... But her memorization power is quite good coz she can sing whole songs without really knowing the language.

Ok i just saw the song..

Wow really elaborate with the string quartet ensemble (or do all artiste use this in Korea) and the choir...

Our gal is really changing her style for good... Yay, can't wait to see her in more shows...

Guest ♬ J A N E T ;D

I saw her performance also.

glad to see her back in Korea. =]

and hope her album goes well.

jnrpd9.png

it's already going well. [:

Guest atreyu112

i love her latest single that have peter ho as the actor in her MV.. can't remember the title.. i always like her.. i find her soo refreshing and unique.. lucky u to be able to watch live

Guest miyawoks

thanks so much for the link!!!!!!!! waaaahhh so excited that her 5th jib activities have started!!! her ysmm appearance will be shown today!! yey yey!!!

i was wondering though, how many songs did she sing in her comeback? :)

and i think sm distributed her jibs til the 3rd one... cos i remember wondering how come sm's logo was in her third jib, when she isn't even part of their talents...

i think she was a trainee though, along with wheesung and boa... i think she was suppose to be in milk... good thing she wasn't...

and the peter ho thing is just a humor... no real confirmation yet... actually they're denying it... so i guess their "couplehood" will not be confirmed in the near future :P

someone said a few pages back (or was it in her actress thread) that they communicate through simple english and hand singnals....

and how do i know if her album's doing well?

i looked at the image you provided us ♬ J A N E T ;D, but i didn't understand it, except the ratings things...

I saw her performance @ Mbc Music core and i thought

Wow,her vocals improved alot,i mean she sings well before but now,

it's even better.I think she is inspired <3.

Her rumoured Chinese BF looks really cute though...I hope she's happy.

Is she gonna appear on gameshows?Drama?

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

im SO glad jang nara is finally making a comeback!

ive missed her sweet voice and happy songs! and her ballads too!

ive only listened to track 1 of her new album tho

its a nice ballad

Eh Edward you understand korean? Can you translate briefly what she said in the Jang Nara Comeback Interview that cksdayoff so kindly posted?

Sorry, my Korean is only as good as Jang Nara's Chinese. :lol:

i was wondering though, how many songs did she sing in her comeback? :)

and how do i know if her album's doing well?

She just sang 1 song in her comeback. I guess that's because so many artists were having their comebacks last night, so to be fair eveyone sang one song.

You can check www.hanteo.com for weekly album sales. I'll also update it here whenever I have a chance. :)

I don't expect her album selling too well though, with the overall sales down so much in recent years. I'd be more happy to see her songs being popular. :)

Archived