[KPop♔Official] Jang Nara✪장나라 Jigeumeun! right now it's Jang Nara K-Pop Official Soompi Thread. ♥

Guest OreoVampire

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jang Nara Vol. 5 - She (February 23) :w00t:

1k1020000889.jpg

1. Calling out love

2. Losing one's mind

3. You & I

4. Fingernails

5. A masquerade (Feat. Haha)

6. Towards love

7. Everything For You

8. Tonight

9. Shall we talk about it now?

10. I love everything about you

11. Calling out love (Acoustic Ver.)

Jang Nara's fans in Korea are being informed about Jang Nara's 5th album activities. After she releases her 5th album entitled [sHE] on February 23rd, Jang Nara will officially start her album activities. During her absence of one year, she had been working on her 5th album while going back and forth from Korean to China. Each track is this album is filled with her efforts and passion for music. The title song entitled "Calling Out Love" was composed by Kim Ee Suk and the song is about a wonderful and affectionate love story of someone who carries along the pains of love after break up. According to the people that were in the studio recording Jang Nara's title song "Calling Out Love", this song was worked on for ten hours and Jang Nara had sung throughout the whole song, including the chorus. - credits to purpletiger86

Yeah I haven't seen this album on pre-order from YesAsia yet. :(

Support Jang Nara. Buy this album! :P

Here are the latest schedule for Jang Nara, according to her website narajjang.com:

02월24일♥MBC음악중심

02월26일♥SBS X맨 일요일이좋다

02월27일♥SBS음악공간, SBS신동엽의 있다없다

2/24 - MBC Music Core (looks like it is her 5th album comeback special) :w00t:

2/26 - SBS X-Man

2/27 - SBS Music Space

No word on when she will appear on SBS Inky Gayo and KBS Music Bank yet. But she's close to MBC. In the past, she always have her first comeback on MBC. This time will be no different. :)

Jang Nara!!

whee Im a new fan! XD

hahahaha! Im still listening to Sweet Dream! She's so cute at the end of the MV! XD

which by the way..

does anyone know where I can get an instrumental for Sweet Dream?? o__o

Guest miyawoks

wow wow wow!!

x-man!!! yahoo!!!

my friend was telling me yesterday that nara should go back to korea cos the koreans seem to be forgetting about her...

and now i find out she'll be in x-man!!!

yey!!!

i hope she does intensive perfs for her album... so that she'll get better numbers on her album sales :)

and i will definitely buy her album no matter what!!

Guest miyawoks

Here are the latest schedule for Jang Nara, according to her website narajjang.com:

02월24일♥MBC음악중심

02월26일♥SBS X맨 일요일이좋다

2/26 - SBS X-Man

2/27 - SBS Music Space

No word on when she will appear on SBS Inky Gayo and KBS Music Bank yet. But she's close to MBC. In the past, she always have her first comeback on MBC. This time will be no different. :)

wait wait, i was wondering, are these dates the dates when she will actually be performing? or is it the actual schedule for the showing of the shows?

Guest miyawoks

new sched from narajjang.com

03월05일♥SBS헤이헤이헤이2 꽁트녹화

03월04일♥SBS인기가요

03월03일♥TVN특집방송, KBS사랑의리퀘스트

03월02일♥KBS뮤직뱅크

03월01일♥M.NET엠카운트다운

she's going to be on mnet mcountdown on march 1, then kbs music bank on march2, and then sbs inkigayo on march4...

i'm really, really excited to see her in korea again!!!

new sched from narajjang.com

03월05일♥SBS헤이헤이헤이2 꽁트녹화

03월04일♥SBS인기가요

03월03일♥TVN특집방송, KBS사랑의리퀘스트

03월02일♥KBS뮤직뱅크

03월01일♥M.NET엠카운트다운

she's going to be on mnet mcountdown on march 1, then kbs music bank on march2, and then sbs inkigayo on march4...

i'm really, really excited to see her in korea again!!!

Me too. She only performed once on her 4th album. This album I hope she stays in Korea to promote for a longer time. :)

Guest chinguz

i've heard a snippet of track 2, sounds good.. her voice changed abit from before.

I hope she releases a music video to one of these songs on her album along with more performing.. ^ no wonder i never saw her during the 4th album.. i only saw a collab with someone i cant remember.

Guest chinguz

^ she's already finished making the mv for the 1st track ^_^ it's a very simple mv...

her first single is a catchy ballad ^_^

ohh really! great, i wonder if its out..

I've yet to listen to the first song though, I just heard that the album has mostly ballads/slow type songs.

Guest miyawoks

yep, it's all ballads with a couple of catchy tunes...

it's actually only 10 tracks.. the 11th is just an acoustic version of her first single...

the 10th is actually from her chinese album, only they changed the lyrics to korean..

i wish she could have had more songs in her new jib...

Guest LoH_Ter

Jang Nara's fans in Korea are being informed about Jang Nara's 5th album activities. After she releases her 5th album entitled [sHE] on February 23rd, Jang Nara will officially start her album activities. During her absence of one year, she had been working on her 5th album while going back and forth from Korean to China. Each track is this album is filled with her efforts and passion for music. The title song entitled "Calling Out Love" was composed by Kim Ee Suk and the song is about a wonderful and affectionate love story of someone who carries along the pains of love after break up. According to the people that were in the studio recording Jang Nara's title song "Calling Out Love", this song was worked on for ten hours and Jang Nara had sung throughout the whole song, including the chorus. - credits to purpletiger86

Support Jang Nara. Buy this album! :P

Ohhhhhh, Calling out Love is a great song! 10 hours huh? All that effort shows ^_^. Lovely track.

I think her style matured a bit, and I'm liking it ^_^. I like her voice -- its sweet, light, and more feminine :). It's a little weak at times, but generally its very pleasant and easy to listen too.

Guest himang34

02월24일♥MBC음악중심

02월26일♥SBS X맨 일요일이좋다

2/26 - SBS X-Man

2/27 - SBS Music Space

wow!!

she is goin to x-man!!

cant wait.. haha..

considering how much x-man change now..

and her comeback is tmr!!

yah~~~~

i hope she will attend more programs..

:)

~Manyh

are they dating? O_o they sure does look cute together

u mean peter ho and her..??

hmmm.. they sure looks cute together and i heard the father has

quite a good impression on him..

haha but they both says they r not together..

Archived