[KPop♔Official] Jang Nara✪장나라 Jigeumeun! right now it's Jang Nara K-Pop Official Soompi Thread. ♥

Guest OreoVampire

Guest miyawoks

Her new album finally made it into the Hanteo top 20 sales chart, but the sales number is still low. It is at No. 15 today with a sale of 1,796 copies so far.

I hope she got some pre-order sales to support, otherwise this figure doesn't look good.:(

i just checked in the site you mentioned... good news is, she's in number 10 now... bad news is, her sales are only 1,928... i'm thinking that's not so bad, but when you compare it with super junior t's sales amount (which is 11 times as much as jang nara's), almost 2,000 is small, considering their albums went on sale at the same time...

I can't imagine Jang Nara in a suspense/horror movie. :o

hoho, well i think she's considering that role more than that of the funny one...

but i want her in a new korean drama with a happier edge ^_^

jang na ra .. house

Club box download URL

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/infiniteland/9liec

File name: 장나라.house.heyx3.070301.avi (934Mb), 1024x576 60f XviD AC3

thanks thanks for this link!!!1

i read that she showed her closet here...

can't wait to see that!! ^_^

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ Let's hope she has some pre-order sales. Her album usually does. Hanteo's figures does not account for pre-order sales. We'll have to wait for MIAK's monthly sales chart to see, which won't be released for another 2 weeks.

Guest miyawoks

^ my only wish is that her sales for this jib surpasses that of her fourth's....

that one had only few supporters T_T it's not even on sale in korea now... i mean, i asked my friend to buy me one in korea, but she couldn't find a copy of my story...

so sad...

I just watched her Inky Gayo comeback performance on "Calling Out Love". It sounds better than her Music Core comeback. She's putting a lot of emotions into the song. I see her closing her eyes quite often on this performance. She looks really pretty today with her outfit. :wub:

I am liking this song more and more now, I hope people in Korea feels the same way too. :)

As for her album sales, don't expect too much. It's an industry wide decline and it affects everybody. I remembered when "Sweet Dream" was first released and within a few days it sold 200,000 copies. Those days are long gone. :(

i saw her in the heyheyhey epi where she shows around the house...man it was soo cute. jang nara is so polite and all.

When she and hyun young did the mini puppet show, everyone was surprised. her baby imitation was cute~ "boong boong boong" aahhahaah and hyung young's imitation was funny. and nara's big shirt was cute on her cuase it makes her look like alil baby. one thing i noticed was that nara seems really shy in real life which is soo diff from her drmas

anyways, hello everyone. this is like my first time writing in this thread. ive been a nara fan for a long time..i guess since her mylove pattzi days. shes such a great actress and singer. the only album i have of now is her jang nara and friends one. i think im gonna buy her 5th..or maybe her 2nd haha

it sucks how she only sold less that 2000copies..hope it increases.

edward1849, howd u get to see nara perform live? do u live in korea?

edward1849, howd u get to see nara perform live? do u live in korea?

No. I am just watching on the internet live. :)

I just watched her Music Bank performance as well. She sang 2 songs this time, the other one was "You & I". But both songs were cut short a little bit.

^ i think they tend to do that on Music Bank, especially for comebacks. =0

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Jang Nara - Calling Out Love Comeback on Inkigayo (2007-03-04) [wackycashew].avi [34.9MB]

Jang Nara - You & I + Calling Out Love Comeback on Music Bank (2007-03-04) [wackycashew].avi [62.6MB]

Guest melody_heart

I have watched hey hey hey episode with jang nara, wow, her house was beautiful! cool!:P heahae, but in the middle of the show, BUZZ min kyoung min? right? came out, i'm wondering what's realonship he and jang nara have, i heard she said "chin oppa" but what is chin oppa means?:P a friend? but he is younger than jan nara, so why does jang nara has to call him oppa?:S

I have watched hey hey hey episode with jang nara, wow, her house was beautiful! cool!:P heahae, but in the middle of the show, BUZZ min kyoung min? right? came out, i'm wondering what's realonship he and jang nara have, i heard she said "chin oppa" but what is chin oppa means?:P a friend? but he is younger than jan nara, so why does jang nara has to call him oppa?:S

hahaha u must have misunderstood. the mc said min kyung hoon from buzz cause they look alike. he is naras brother and not the singer thats y shes calling him oppa. chin oppa means your older brother.

Guest miyawoks

I'm really starting to like jang nara.

i LOVE her new song, esp the mv~

how was her mv? been dying to watch it but i can't seem to find one...

what's the premise of the mv?

Guest miyawoks

^ thanks for the link ^_^

i'm a little disappointed that nara did not perform...

i mean she's been on korea hiatus for a while and her guestings in great shows like this are rare...

so i was really hoping that she'd make a "mark"...

i mean, in the past, non-regular guests always performed...

so i was expecting her to...

i'm actually really sad about it T_T

Guest Seok Goo

I checked out this forum some time ago when I was trying to find out more about Jang Nara - and found a lot of interesting stuff and comments! But as she had been gone SOOOOOO long and there wasn't much news of significance about her, I didn't check back for a long time. Then suddenly I found her new MV "Can't Be Happy" and knew I had to find out more about it. Of course I came here and I can't tell you how happy I was to find that not only did she release a digital single but she had just released her new album too!!!! Talk about dying and going to heaven . . .

Jang NA! RA! Jang NA! RA! Jang NA! RA!

Archived