|/\| Crown J: Official Thread |/\|

Guest jAe_eMeE

all i have to say is that the performance was CRAZY!!! love it all!!!

Crown J is such a HOTTIE!!! and a big flirt on the stage!! lol! this performance was not a disappointment!! i was so scared that he was going to perform only 3 songs but he performed about 4-5 song!!! so it was so worth going!!!!

the only thing that i hated was all the pushing and shoving!!! i was like 4-5 feet away from the stage....by the time Crown J came out, the people behind me was pushing forward and shoving to get up front, i was like 2 feet away from the stage!!! and i was squeshed like crazy and all the sweat that was on me was from me and other people around me!! it was CRAZY!! i felt like i was at a concert!!! lol!!!

LOVE CROWN J very happy that he decided to come to MN!!!

(sorry i don't have any pictures! my sister took the photos cause she was on the side more, i was smack right in the middle!)

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much people were pushing to get to the front, and plus he was to his left side more. Which sucked. Other then that I'm pretty satisfied with what i got. I also gave up taking picture as well at the end because i was literally up against the stage. I talked to a GoGo Dance girl while we were waiting for him forever, she said he was really nice. I had a blast just wished i had stayed longer.

post later with pictures

Oohh dang Crown J looks hotttt! :D

maivyaj.♥.minwoo // Heheehe, lucky! ^__^ It's even better that you captured that moment with video instead of just pics... ^^

Thanks for sharing all the pix+videos everyone. ^^

Today's his birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CROWN J! :DDDDD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Crown J ! ! !

The performance last night looked like it was so amazing & so much fun!

I can't wait for the official "I'm Good" track featuring Young Dro! Like OMG OMG Crown J got a REALLY WELL KNOWN rapper from the US on his track.

I'm kinda shocked. I mean I knew he was from ATL but I didn't know he had connections like that... just think.. when T.I. gets out he might be on Crown J's album (since Young Dro is signed to T.I.'s label). I mean that'd be huge!

I'm sorry if I broke any rules by mentioning American artists in here (I'm not sure if it's only breaking the rule if they are Korean artists or not)

Aimee; :P YOU LUCKY BUM!

My sister held his hand too and took a picture rofl < she held it kinda long

so his manager came by him and but she had already let gooo!! ROFL. I'll post it later.

But aaaaahhh! It was a bllassttt! :] he's so freakin' handsome <333.

Happy birthday Crown J :] Your 30! KEKEKEKE :]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

I'm Good is so good. So this year, he don't go back to Korea right. For chill or anything. I hope that he released something in Korea too. All the best for his music.

• 3 weeks later...

May i know why he never mentioned n show his daddy?

Also, i notice he is the only rapper who has a lot of bling2 things ^.^ compare to other rapper of Korea such as Drunken Tiger. Is he really come from wealthy family like rapper Eun Ji Won?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

*wakes up thread a bit*

dscn6040d.jpg

img0716zinuly.jpg

54343084.jpg

dsc02743u.jpg

dsc00977lc.jpg

37150731.jpg

200811101448497101.jpg

2009071446507422.jpg

20100402133812589384850.jpg

2010032119544756319457.jpg

2009080901420360215514.jpg

2009061403144824215496.jpg

20090703crowncircle02th.jpg

62403912.jpg

nh070904entcrown01.jpg

I have more recent pics but they're him w/other ppl(like J. holiday) so i didn't post them...if anyone wants to see them let me know...Anybody watching CJTV??? I watch even though I don't know what he's saying most of the time...Also I want to say a belated HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY!!! to CJ! I just found out through twitter(he finally responded to me :D ) his official debut day was march 17 2006!!! SO congrats to him...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived