|/\| Crown J: Official Thread |/\|

Guest jAe_eMeE

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have faith that he will do well... He did live in the state for 10 years... He has a feel as to wat America like and want... So I think he will do well... I want to go party with him but ATL is so far away from Cali... I hope and I think he will come to the West coast... Let's just hope he come to the bay area so I can go... I love this fly boy... Im excited...

Guest akirou

^ Dang I wish I could go =[

Wish him luck here in the states (cuz he ain't the only one tryna make it big here in terms of Korean artists).

Grow yo hair back boyyyy =]

^ naw... he looks better with his hair like that... only 1 more week till his club party... then after that I hope he makes his way to the west coast... somewhere near my town so I can go...

Guest clee

i saw Crown J and his friend at a mall in ATL this past sunday. i think he's already been in ATL for awhile.

i just saw him getting on the elevator but no one really noticed him. & my reaction was too slow to take a picture.

i wish him luck at the concert this saturday.

i saw Crown J and his friend at a mall in ATL this past sunday. i think he's already been in ATL for awhile.

i just saw him getting on the elevator but no one really noticed him. & my reaction was too slow to take a picture.

i wish him luck at the concert this saturday.

hehe u should have scream out his name.. see how his reaction...

Archived