|/\| Crown J: Official Thread |/\|

Guest jAe_eMeE

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adikkeluangman

From my understanding, he already in Korea and bought the druns from outside source (not in Korea). Maybe he not found any local supplier. Unless he doing 'Shin Jung Hwan' things.

Crown J charged for possession of marijuana

It was recently reported that hip-hop artist Crown J (Kim Gye Hoon) has been charged for possession of marijuana.

According to the Seoul Police Narcotics Investigation team on December 5th, Crown J got hold of the marijuana from an international source and is being accused of violating the law by smoking the drug.

The police reported that Crown J had been illegally purchasing the drug since May of 2010 from a source residing in Atlanta,United States; he’s reportedly been smoking it as a common practice.

“Until recently, Crown J has been working on his albums and shooting his music videos in the States. He is being accused of purchasing the marijuana locally and smoking the drug several times,” explained a representative of the police.

Crown J’s agency could not hide their disappointment upon hearing the news of the arrest charges. “We’re disappointed that this disgraceful incident had to occur right before his advancement into America. We were very excited to release Crown J’s album, for which he worked alongside with international famous rappers such as T.I.”

The police are currently holding an investigation on Crown J for more information on his purchasing process.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/crown-j-charged-for-possession-of-marijuana

Guest adikkeluangman

Crown J says he “will reflect deeply”

Recently, it was reported that Crown J was charged for the possession of marijuana, and the singer himself has come forward to confess his feelings.

On December 7th, Crown J wrote on his Cyworld Minihompi, ‘I will reflect deeply. I’m very sorry.‘ Crown J also changed the main display photo on his Cyworld to a pair of hands held in prayer.

Crown J recorded his songs and filmed a music video in America, where he was said to have smoked marijuana on multiple occasions. A representative from the police station told Star News on the 8th, “Investigations are almost complete and Crown J has admitted to smoking cannabis once or twice. We will proceed to prosecuting him in due time.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/crown-j-says-he-will-reflect-deeply

Guest adikkeluangman

KBS bans MC Mong, Shin Jung Hwan, Kim Sung Min, and Crown J

KBS laid down the law by banning MC Mong, Shin Jung Hwan, Kim Sung Min, and Crown J today. These individuals aren’t allowed to participate on any of the broadcasting network’s shows nor receive any compensation for their appearances.

As most of you have read previously, MC Mong is currently under a critical eye for alleged military draft dodging, Shin Jung Hwan is still facing legal issues concerning gambling, and both Kim Sung Min and Crown J were charged with drug use.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/kbs-bans-mc-mong-shin-jung-hwan-kim-sung-min-and-crown-j

Isn't this kinda harsh to him. I hope the ban only for the time being.

• 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Crown J detained for assaulting his manager

Rapper Crown J ran into some trouble last year after being charged with drug possession, and it looks like he’s embroiled in yet another scandal.

The police received a complaint on March 8th from Crown J’s manager, who cited that on August 29th of 2010, Crown J had committed acts of assault and theft against him. Reportedly, Crown J decided that he wanted to open up his own entertainment agency, and started by taking out a 200 million won (~$179,200 USD) loan, which was co-signed by his manager.

The two arranged to drive together to a coffee shop on August 29th, so that they could discuss the repayment of Crown J’s debt.

Allegedly, Crown J arrived with three of his closest friends, and after they picked up his manager, they beat him so hard that it caused a concussion. Following that, it was also reported that Crown J obtained legal papers by force, so that he could have a yacht worth 100 million won (~$89,570 USD) transferred to his name. In addition, the rapper forced his manager to rewrite all contracts regarding loan payments.

Authorities have detained Crown J at Seoul’s Kyungnam district. The star denied the charges and stated, “It’s true that I took him to my car, but I did not assault him, and all documents were signed voluntarily by him.””

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/crown-j-detained-for-assaulting-his-manager

Guest adikkeluangman

Crown J addresses the assault accusations from his former manager

Rapper Crown J sat down for an interview with TV Report and denied all claims made by his former manager in the assault case reported earlier today. In fact, Crown J has emphasized that he himself was the victim of fraud and threats.

He exclaimed, “I will reveal everything I’ve been going through. What I’m about to say is the absolute truth, so please believe me.”

According to Crown J, Seo (31) was his road manager, who had been with him since 2006. The two had known each other before Crown J had even debuted. “He was like a brother to me. In the summer of 2008, I decided that I needed to head back to the States, and it was around then that he began plotting this ‘fraud’.”

Seo convinced him that it’d be possible to get a credit loan of $200,000 USD from a non-monetary institution under his name if Crown J -a celebrity – would act as his surety. For days on end, Seo harassed Crown J, asking for him to follow through with the plan because “nothing would happen to a surety“, and that as long as he “legally existed”, Crown J would not be affected.

Crown J explained, “Since I’ve lived in the U.S. for a long time, I had no information regarding the Korean laws behind this. So like a fool, I agreed to do it because he was like a close brother. Reports, however, claimed that I was attempting to set up my own agency with him, and that the loan was taken out under both of our names, but this is a blatant lie.”

Seo eventually followed Crown J back to the U.S. Months later, he began promising Crown J that he’d get him a deal for a digital song release, and expressed that he’d have to go back to Korea for about a week to get work done. After he left, however, he disappeared from Crown J’s life.

Soon after, the bank that Seo took the loan from began making continuous calls to Crown J because he was Seo’s surety. They pressured him and his mother to begin making payments.

Crown J revealed, “When Seo disappeared, I was still in the U.S., so I really trusted him and thought that he was busy with other things. Every month, I made payments of $4,000 USD, as well as bigger payments of $30,000 USD and $20,000 USD on the side.”

He continued with tears, “Around the end of 2009, the bank came to my house and threatened to put my name all over the newspapers while demanding for my house as collateral. Not wanting to see her son in the papers, my mom agreed.”

Crown J visited Korea three times, with each visit lasting approximately three weeks, in order to try and contact Seo.

When he was finally able to reach him, Seo made excuses for his disappearance. “My mother and aunt had emergency surgeries that they needed to get on their legs. I had to find money in any way I could, and began following around a few hyungs I knew, which eventually got me into drug trafficking. I was caught by the police and thrown in jail for a few months, which is why you couldn’t contact me. I didn’t disappear.”

Crown J stated, “Seo promised me that he’d always remain in contact with me since it was money that he took out. He promised that he’d pay me back. I felt sympathetic towards him and decided that I couldn’t throw away our friendship over money, so I tried to be understanding and trusted him. I was betrayed, though. When I went back to the U.S., he disappeared again and I had to continue making payments on his behalf.”

In mid-August of 2010, Crown J returned to Korea and managed to renew contact with Seo. The two agreed to meet at a cafe in Kangnam. Crown J brought with him a different manager who had been helping him with work in Korea. On their way, another hyung (a rapper/producer also embroiled in financial issues with Seo) asked to meet up, rounding the party out to three.

The three met up with Seo and discussed what they planned to do with the situation. “It was around 7 PM one summer. There were a lot of people around us, and the sun hadn’t even gone down yet. Seo kept apologizing and saying that he’d understand if I didn’t trust him anymore. He said that he had a yacht under his name from a yacht company he was the CEO of, and offered to transfer it to me. Since the documents were at his friend’s house, he asked that we go with him to pick them up.”

Crown J emphasized, “I did not lay a hand on Seo. It’d be impossible to commit such an act in a cafe with so many people around us. The situation may have gotten to a severe point, but all I wanted was for the issue to end on a good note through communication and discussion because I still cared for him as an old friend.”

He continued, “The yacht documents that Seo gave me, I had no idea what they were. He drove us there himself in his own car, while I followed with my car. I later found out that those yacht documents he gave me were absolutely useless pieces of papers, and that there was no way I’d be able to resolve all of the debt with them.”

When asked why Seo would go to such lengths to slander him, Crown J revealed that a discovery was made while he and his manager were waiting to relocate. The rapper/producer who had tagged along with Crown J in August got into Seo’s car, and found crumpled pieces of paper which were discovered to be a significant amount of marijuana. The rapper/producer took pictures and video footage of it with his cell phone and immediately reported it to the police.

Crown J concluded, “Seo committed fraud in order to conveniently get out of each predicament he put himself in. The hyung was so angry with Seo that he handed over pictures and footage of what he found in Seo’s car over to the police. During the investigation process, Seo decided to retaliate by slandering me.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/crown-j-addresses-the-assault-accusations-from-his-former-manager

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Crown J reveals “I’m Good” MV featuring Young Dro

Crown J worked alongside famous American Hip Hop rapper Young Dro in the official music video for Crown J’s hit track, ‘I’m Good.’

Young Dro first debuted in 2001 with I Got That Dro, which led up to later releases of Best Thang Smokin (2006) and P.O.L.O. – Players Only Live Once (2009).

In the video Crown J is a fly boy, coming out like a boss from a private jet and is also surrounded by some ladies in the club.

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/crown-j-reveals-im-good-mv-featuring-young-dro

• 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Crown J slammed with eight months jail sentence for marijuana use

20110609_1307581630_11083300_1.jpg

Back in December of 2010, Crown J (Kim Gye Hoon) was charged with possession and usage of marijuana. Six months later, the case concluded with the court passing a heavy sentence of eight months in jail followed by two years of probation.

On June 9th, the Seoul Seocho Court ruled that Crown J must not only serve jail time plus probation, he must also complete 80 hours of community service and pay certain fees.

The court stated, “As a celebrity, he has the attention of the public. Because of this reason, he must take especial responsibility for his conduct. By using drugs, he will influence young people negatively and set a bad example. He disappointed the public, and also made needless misunderstandings for the court, all of which deserves strict punishment.”

Crown J pleaded that he only did marijuana in order to try and get along with the people he needed to approach for his music career. Aside from marijuana, he did not take any other drugs.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/crown-j-sentenced-with-two-years-probation-for-marijuana-use

Archived