GOONG vs FULL HOUSE

Guest krazyxdreamer

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest soutsada7

i am watching goong right now and it is good.. but the first couple of episodes were boring and kind of dragging but it's getting better now.. don't get me wrong, i love goong but if i had to choose between the two i would choose full house.. bi and shg have the best chemistry and the whole script down to the cast was just awesome.. the storyline was hilarious and in my opinion, it is the best romantic, comedy drama.. :D

Guest bubblieri

i'm undecided right now. i've watched the full house drama, but i haven't read the manhwa. i'm reading the goong manhwa, but i haven't watched the drama. hahah....so opposite when i just thought about it. but i think i'll get around to watching and reading both!!!! i hope both versions turn out to compliment each other :)

Guest CryingIvy

I don't know really...i mean, to me, I perferred Full House...but I saw that during my "drama obsession stage" and right now, I'm not really in that stage anymore (eventhough I'm still watching GOONG).

I like the whole setting of Goong, it's interesting. ^^

I like the cast of Full House better though (no offense to Goong-fans).

I perfer adult-drama verses High School students. ^^

i haf never read both the manhwas.. so shud i judge on that?!

anywayz..Full House was great! the chemistry Bi n SHG shared was great!! it was really good in the beginning.. but it got a but draggy towars the middle. Bi n SHG fought almost all the time n the only time, they really felt 4 each other was the ending. but it was one of my favs.

as 4 Goong, i only watched till ep 12. n im loving it. it was yeah.. kinda boring in the beginning. but it got better n better. i didn't feel GREAT chemistry btwn YEH n JJH BUT i'd haf to admit i enjoyed seeing them 2gether. Shin was much more caring compared 2 Bi in FH.

well...maybe Goong..:lol:

Guest redsgal88

wow, similar indeed

heheX..i havent got the chance to catch goong yet

so i think i'll wait for the vcd/dvd to be out or something

and yeapz, full house was a great series ^^

hahaha i thot so too when i first started watching goong, its so much like Full House! haha i LOVE BOTH. but i think its Full House for me....bc i got annoyed at Goong and EUnhye during the 1st epis, but i LOVED SHG and Full House the WHOLE WAY THRU!!!!

Archived