GOONG vs FULL HOUSE

Guest krazyxdreamer

Guest krazyxdreamer
they were both manwhas b4 the tv hits!
43ff035394440.jpg credits to yahoo.co.kr edit i was gonna make it into a poll but i dont knoe wut happened!

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dang .... hella similarites ! x_x but i only got to watch the first episode of goong but i loved it to death .... but for me it gots to be full house that drama was soo good and funny and cute ^_^ i should watch goong again but i am so lazy to download the episodes -_-

Definitely Full House. Though I've heard that Goong's Manhwa is supposedly better but the drama Goong's pace is unfortunately really slow. They should speed it up a lot more. Full House was better paced out.

Guest clairdeluned

The females are better looking in FH, but I think the males are better in Goong (but that's because I'm a totaly Joo Ji Hoon addict :D)

Drama-wise...well, Goong isn't finished yet, so I can't pick one over the other. But I am enjoying Goong immensely :)

Guest charles0702

i am watching goong right now and it is good.. but the first couple of episodes were boring and kind of dragging but it's getting better now.. don't get me wrong, i love goong but if i had to choose between the two i would choose full house.. bi and shg have the best chemistry and the whole script down to the cast was just awesome.. the storyline was hilarious and in my opinion, it is the best romantic, comedy drama.. :D

Guest getxinfatuated

Even though i'm not a fan of either, Full House gets boring but Goong BORED ME TO DEATH [not to mention its totally killed the manga for me >_<] So..Full House :)

Guest beautifulxmess

ooo..i like both..hard decision but...

GOONG definately. The first few episodes were lagging, but then it started to progressively get better....

full house on the other hand, interested me at the beginning yet in the middle, it started getting redundant...kept squabbling, make up, squabble some more. i had to skip the middle parts to get to the end.

In terms of chemistry, I find JJH/YEh a better pair than SHG/BI...the latter pair is gorgeous but somehow, i thought Bi looked younger than SHG thus, the coupling was a bit off..

anyway..i can't say for sure. i'm jus basing it on what i see of goong so far. who knows, the end episodes might get draggy...don't know for sure yet.

Archived