GOONG vs FULL HOUSE

Guest krazyxdreamer

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest icepeachii

i prefer full house coz it's less draggy~ but i like goong as well.. i love Bi and Joo Ji Hoon.. both super duperly HOT!!!!!!!!~

Guest Death Note

I dunno since I recently started seeing Goong...for now I'll go with Full House. They're both good obiously.

Guest JAYE'DORE.

full house drama was better

goong manhwa was good too.. i havent seen the full house one..

but i prefer the cast and storyline of full house.. goong was too boring.. full house was cute and funny ^^

-- jaye xx

• 1 month later...
Guest fullmoon_secret

goong manhwa is better

but fullhouse movie is definitely better than goong

goong is good, but the pace is slow and kinda boring sometime

fullhouse is more funny

okay.. that's what i think

Guest revontulet

Oh god, definitely Full House, with YEH's horrible acting, I don't know how everyone sat through it =___= Maybe her acting got better but in the first episodes, it made me want to hit my head over with a hammer.

Guest meeshell

I love both dramas a lot... but I will have to choose full house because full house was great till the end...and Goong kind of got a little slow... but I'll have to say that Joo ji hoon was hella goodlooking in Goong...

Guest Inconnu

I like Full House way better.

It was alot funnier and less boring.

When the elders talk in Goong, it always made me go ... zzz.

I only like the scenes were Shin and CG were in together.

I liked every scene on Full House.

Guest mashi03

I like Full House but it doesn't have a great impact on me. However, when I started watching Goong, I was addicted to that drama!!!

I love the scenery, clothes, and especially Yoon Eun Hye and Ju Ji Hoon as a couple. This drama made me laugh, sad, and cried...I love it so much that it is my no. 1 Korean drama so far!!

Archived