Korean Hip-Hop

Guest Plissken

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PurpleMTL

Man his second beat tape his available on his label's site in physical, but only for folks in the rok. Doesn't seem to be available elsewhere, I've checked. There's like half of SNL League Begins on there... damn.
Maybe if I tweet him.

Guest AnonSaidPodcast

honestly I don't get why all korean music is labeled kpop - There are so many genres in korean music.. Love that kpop is going more towards hip hop style now a days though
EPIK HIGH are awesome, looking forward to IKON, already a big fan. 
And ps, if anyone is interested - we just started a little podcast, where I talk to anonymous guests each week who work within kpop, about what happens behind the scenes and what the lives of the idols are really like. second ep, about everything from Bobby, to Jackson and his manager, kpop boys doing more skinship in real life than on camera (lol) and much more yummy stuff. http://anonsaid.com/bobby-skinship-and-pepero/
 Hope you like it! <3 

Guest neuhaus9889

Does anybody have a link of the official music video of  Loco (feat.Crush) - Hold me tight ?so hard to find it on you tube…they only have the making video one… 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NamrahS

HELLO
im new here. finally found a k hiphop threadwanted to know more about hi-lite and i need their tracksany source or maybe anyone could post their tracks here 

NamrahS said: HELLO
im new here. finally found a k hiphop threadwanted to know more about hi-lite and i need their tracksany source or maybe anyone could post their tracks here 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PurpleMTL

That Keith Ape song is terrible lol He's jacking OG Maco hard
Not as bad as this tho...

The MV is wack, but the song is pretty good. Will download his ep.

Archived