Korean Hip-Hop

Guest Plissken

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charles, the mv was hella fresh. Album was dope as well.
@aranbul
Fat VJ is the best VJ.
For better or worse, Kid Ash Keith Ape's song blew up on the internet. 

The President is back. 10/10 would listen again.

최우수 &힙합(음반) :

후보: B-Free <Korean Dream>

바스코 <Code Name : 187>

Jerry K. <현실.>

차붐 <Original>

화지 <EAT>

최우수 &힙합(노래) :

후보: Beenzino‘Dali, Van, Picasso’

B-Free‘Hot Summer’

에픽하이‘BORN HATER’

차붐안산 느와르(Feat. Ringojay)’

화지말어(feat. Okasian)’

B-free takes this easy.

Okay with It G Ma blowing up as I have been seeing it on hip hip blogs/sites that I regularly go on. Just hope that it isn't deemed the "Korean Hip Hop Gangnam Style" ya know?
Edit: Wow it already has 1 mill views in 1 month. We made it ;))

=========

Apex released a Ep which is on youtube

if you have it pls PM me  :D

aranbul said: Livii just got signed to Tempa! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Man these UK labels are forward thinking. I remember XL Recordings were the first to sign The Cool Kids when black people thought they sucked. Goddamn Livii. Love her so much 8->

Guest sfwalcer

BKJSuh said: aranbul said: Livii just got signed to Tempa! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Man these UK labels are forward thinking. I remember XL Recordings were the first to sign The Cool Kids when black people thought they sucked. Goddamn Livii. Love her so much 8->

Guest sfwalcer

http://www.hiphopplaya.com/magazine/article/view.html?category=2&category2=0&category3=0&num=16292
^
Alto gettin' married??? Man BIG CONGRATS to him and his lady!!!

There was this one Hiphopplaya article on illonimare records or however the hell you spell it, that made me think they were splittin' up or something. Or maybe it was just a profile article on Zino, Q, Dok2 etc, but for some reason it gives off the vibe that they were going their separate ways. I am just dreamin' why of course.... haha

Didn't know Siliconrex is Park Babo on yt.
Ye, most of are busy. I know Charles is studying. I am doing my own thang. Alex is prob busy working.

@ Sfw Yeah, Paloalto got married! 

Yup, busy studying here. I'll be taking the Certified Public Accountant exam this summer, and if I pass all 4 parts within a year of starting work, I'll get a $5,000 bonus. I'm trying to get the exams out of the way before I start working in the second half of the year.

Guest PurpleMTL

I've been saying for a while I'd like to migrate somewhere else, but never really took the time to figure out where. Would be cool to have our own website, I just don't have the time to do it all by myself. I'd be down to chip in for a server.

aranbul said:Livii just got signed to Tempa! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

aranbul said: Coolio. I kind of hate reddit's system, reminiscent of lj but with a karma feature, but that's just me.

Thanks for the offer but I don't think I can ever beg people for money. I don't think it'll get that big anyway \:D/

Guest PurpleMTL

aranbul

said: It

is

a bit out of left field. Are these Tempa guys more on the production front or do they actually do live sets bar just pressing play? Hip-hop has a lot bs as well but at least they sort of move around and stuff.

Interesting info on Suda's new album.

It's entirely produced by deepfry

. If you haven't heard of deepfry, he gained some notoriety on the HHP boards for his explicit photoshop paintings and remixes, but his presence sort of died out after Nochang started getting big at the same the time. Pretty cool how he got picked up by Suda by just uploading tracks on his blog.

Only a week left until voting for the KMA ends.

http://music.daum.net/musicbar/musicbar/detail?menu_id=1

Seriously fck Jay Park. lol look at how his stupid Jaywalker fans mobilized to vote for him on Daum. See this is why you have to make these votes Korea-only or else you're going to have to deal with overseas fans vote bombing to get their biases to win. How the hell is Zino or anybody going to beat those numbers? That f@ggot Parky wasn't even NOMINATED in the HHPA. WTFFFFFF

Archived