[jp Movie 2008] Hana Yori Dango Final 花より男子~フ&#1244

Guest Shiget^

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest empress727

i feel ya! MAJITE?!

btw, who drew the stick of heads ? lol its so cute! it reminds me of those.. takoyaki etc ?

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/7718/hanadancastdy2.jpg

omg?!?! they're filming in teh US?!?! WHERE ?! DOKO?! if its in nyc that be awesome! just hopefully i could make it that day.

haha those arnt takoyaki..those are dango. its a play on words "hana yori dango" flowers over boys, but its also a saying like flowers over sweets. and dangos are traditional japanese treats. very good.

haha those arnt takoyaki..those are dango. its a play on words "hana yori dango" flowers over boys, but its also a saying like flowers over sweets. and dangos are traditional japanese treats. very good.

lol well i did say, takoyaki etc., when i saw the pic i wasn't sure what to say because i couldn't remember. my rfiend is obsessed with dango! shes never had it but she loves the dango song and the dango shape, she doodles them on my classwork >,>;;

but seriously, i can't wait.

Guest Natsumi_sshi

if there is a wedding, please, please, PLEASE let it not be that ugly one she wore in that fantasy sequence in HYD2. Let it be nice and pretty. And please let Tsukasa wear a black tuxedo, white ones are ugly. If there is a wedding. Which I wish for too.

LOL Thats what I was thinking. The red dress was really ugly and her imaginary wedding dress was even worse. The only dress I like was the simple black onw Tsukasa bought for her in the beginning of HYD I :)

Matsumoto Jun has already talked about the filming in his radio program too (it is rumored he declined a drama to be full on HYD movie this guy really loves this series!! ;))

What i wonder is how are Shun and Shota going to make it! Shun has Binbo Danshi just now and Shota and special drama and Shingo's drama too!!

Yeah Jun seems so cute about his role as Domyouji right? I think he really likes the role, plus he's already done the first two, why not the movie too. Plus this drama and manga has been such a success. I heard about Shun's Binbo Danshi lol, we have to have Hanazawa Rui :P

HYD film will start filming January 14 and the locations out of japan will be USA and Hong Kong, Those living there keep your's eyes open!! ;)

Cool, so it starts in a couple of days :) Japan fair enough, USA= New York?... Hong Kong? China trip anyone.

Plus the storyline likes picking up after one-year gaps eh? HYD II began 1 year after Domyouji left for NY...

Can't wait for JUNE!!!!

LOL Thats what I was thinking. The red dress was really ugly and her imaginary wedding dress was even worse. The only dress I like was the simple black onw Tsukasa bought for her in the beginning of HYD I :)

oh yea, that black dress was _gorgeous_ Which is why I was so surprised when those other outfits were ugly. Hopefully they have a good stylist for the movie.

i don't think makino will be wearing school uniform...cause i think she finsh school at the end of HYD2...correct me if i'm wrong....

I would like to see Makino in wedding dress or something fancy, not just in school uniform.

ohh it's starting filming this month? i thought it was airing this month o_O haha maybe that's really old news ><

I think they moved it back a while so now their gonna start filming this month and it is said to be release in Summer of 08 so probably around June or July.

I wonder how is Shun gonna manage to this since Rui hair is mostly brownish type in HYD and now in Binbo Danshi his hair is crazy looking...

Guest Natsumi_sshi

I think they moved it back a while so now their gonna start filming this month and it is said to be release in Summer of 08 so probably around June or July.

I wonder how is Shun gonna manage to this since Rui hair is mostly brownish type in HYD and now in Binbo Danshi his hair is crazy looking...

Yeah. I missed Rui's hair. But how crazy is his hair in Binbo Danshi? lol... He'll need to switch I guess. But how far and they done with Binbo Danshi?

Yeah. I missed Rui's hair. But how crazy is his hair in Binbo Danshi? lol... He'll need to switch I guess. But how far and they done with Binbo Danshi?

In the binbo danishi drama his hair isn't really crazy but sometimes it looks really crazy and some don't if u take a look here: http://mainichi.jp/enta/geinou/graph/200801/07_2/ that's his current hair now. As for the episodes... it won't be aired until Jan 15 so i dun't know how will he balance Rui and his drama binbo danshi... but I have confidence he can do it. Cannot wait for Rui to come bak :D

Guest Natsumi_sshi

^Do I

Raymond Lam

there?!?! LOL

Man that hair is crazy! Shun's Binbo Danshi hair is wicked. He reminds me of Edward Scissorhands rofl xD

But I suppose since he's due filming soon, and the other is aired on Jan 15th then he'll be able so switch back on the "Rui" right? One day where he has to be interchangeable? I miss seeing him in fancy HOT clothes and his hair..Not to mention the SMEXY voice ^^

Ah..seriously...F4..who the hell wears suits at home...and to bed? lol

HYD film has already started!! They began the 12 and the 14 they were filming a press conference for it according to the extras requests....

It's not only Shun who has a tight schedule, Shota has the same problem more or less...

Guest ilo7ese7en91

is it true that there shooting in downtown la??

thats what my friend said. cuz her dad works in jp network tv some crap or somthing LOL~

Guest choong jae

this is really good news, but is also gonna be a long wait. since it being released in summer (when most of the good movies r released), i feel like a student waiting for summer vacation n school to end. LOL

Guest lilomess

there's a part 3 to this series? :crazy: omg! i've been wanting to see their wedding.. now i might finally get the chance

it was kind of disappointing when the second season ended without showing their wedding so i hope this season isnt disappointing

Guest Natsumi_sshi

^ Well its only a movie so I hope its quick paced, and exciting... and BOOM BOOM blowing with action/storyline

I mean everyone loves HYD, I don't think they can screw it up

Archived