Jyp's 2 A M (투에이엠) Offical Thread

Guest fanda4000

Im Seulong Clarifies That He Was Wrongly Accused of Yelling at His Manager

2AM’s Seulong was put in the awkward situation of having to explain himself for something that he didn’t do.

Recently, a photo was posted on a Facebook page with the captions, “What exactly did you do wrong?” The photo, showing tall man in a suit yelling at another, who looks scared, was tagged, “#Im Seulong from the back view.”

seulong.jpg

On June 4, the post gathered more attention as it made it onto popular online communities including Bestiz with the title, “Manager Being Scolded by Im Seulong.”

At the rumors, Im Seulong himself stepped in and posted on his Twitter, “Who is this [lol] This isn’t me. I’m not a bad person [lol]” and denied the accusations.

im-seulong.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/04/im-seulong-clarifies-that-he-was-wrongly-accused-of-yelling-at-his-manager/

---------------------------

Jo Kwon, Key, CNU, and Ken get dramatic in teasers for upcoming musical 'Chess'

Upcoming musical 'Chess' is not about your ordinary chess game. It's filled with betrayal, ambition, and very dramatic moments at least according to the newly released promotional videos!

The above video is the second official spot video, which teases us with glimpses of 2AM'sJo Kwon, SHINee's Key, B1A4's CNU, and VIXX's Ken, looking very determined and fine in suits!

Also check out the official MV to Ken's "Anthem" where he shows off his amazing vocals and the practice highlight video right down below!

The musical begins on June 19, so be sure to get a ticket to see your four favorite idols as a dramatic chess player!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/jo-kwon-key-cnu-and-ken-get-dramatic-in-teasers-for-upcoming-musical-chess

Musical 'Chess' updates

15fae0c6-7-%ED%99%94%EB%B3%B4-%EC%A1%B0%

11407305_1104827569534103_596258545718881908090_1104827572867436_69076593298546411228504_1104827576200769_52289567293657

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

150606 Immortal Song 2 : Homme - Today, I

Homme (Changmin & Lee Hyun) pick a dance song fit for summer on 'Immortal Song'

Homme picked a dance song fit for summer on the June 6 Lee Seung Chul special of 'Immortal Song 2'.

The duo chose to cover one of the few upbeat songs by the legendary singer Lee Seung Chul, "Today Again I Am". Changmin said, "Our song won't be good if we sing it later on. It won't be fun." Homme also said before their stage, "It's summer, so rather than a ballad, we thought it was right to go for a refreshing dance track."

Despite their amazing chemistry and performance on stage, it was ALi who took the final win. Check out Homme's cover, and let us know what you think!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/homme-changmin-lee-hyun-pick-a-dance-song-fit-for-summer-on-immortal-song

Guest adikkeluangman

[SIXTEEN] Who Will Be JYP's Next Leading Girl Group? - episode 1 Full Ver. 

Watching this again. This may look harsh on TV but I think it's pretty tame than what other trainees from different company face. Kwon gave advice to the girl.

Jokwon Reveals He Received 8 Blood Transfusions Due to Anemia

2AM’s Jokwon recently gave an update on the condition of his body and health, as he had previously revealed that he is anemic.

On the June 6 broadcast of KBS’ “Entertainment Weekly,” Jokwon and Shin Sung Woo, who will both be starring in the music “Chess,” took part in an interview with the entertainment news program.

During the interview, Jokwon confessed that his health had deteriorated before practice sessions began for the musical.

He shared, “My body was a mess to the point of having to receive eight units of blood transfusions. I was really exhausted. But my health improved a lot after getting rest as I attended classes for school.”

When asked about his abs, Jokwon stated, “I’m currently preparing to bring out [my abs] in time for the summer.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/06/jokwon-reveals-he-received-8-blood-transfusions-due-to-anemia/

Homme - SHOW CHAMPION Special KMF2015 Greeting Message 

Jinwoon @ Life theater of MYNAME 

2AM's Jinwoon currently has a one-sided crush on someone?

2AM's Jinwoon made a surprise reveal about his love life in the latest episode of MBC' 'Quiz to Change the World - Finding Friends'!

The MC's asked Jinwoon, "We heard you're having a fiery love these days." Jinwoon replied, "Well, we're not sharing the love," insinuating that his love is one-sided.

The MC's asked, "Does she know you like her?", and in response, he said, "I'm not sure about that."

When they continued to pry for more information by asking, "Is she a celebrity or non-celebrity?" Jinwoon cut them off humorously remarking, "You can't ask that."

He also revealed on the show that he hopes to marry before the age of 30, which leaves us to wonder if he has future plans in mind with this woman he's crushing on

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/2ams-jinwoon-currently-has-a-one-sided-crush-on-someone

---------------------------

[World Changing Quiz Show] Jeong Jinwoon, Rock 'n' Roll baby was revived! 20150612

--------------------------------------

2AM’s Jo Kwon and Wonder Girls’ Sunye Show Off Their Close Friendship

sunyejokwon.jpg

2AM’s Jo Kwon has released a picture of himself and Wonder Girls memberSunye.

Uploading the photo to his personal Instagram on June 13, Jo Kwon wrote “Sunye, my friend of 15 years. She is just visiting Korea for a bit. We are a couple today.” Sunye has her arm around Jo Kwon’s in the photo, showing the affectionate relationship that the old friends still share.

Meanwhile, Sunye has been living in Canada after getting married to James Park, a Korean-Canadian missionary, in January of 2014. She subsequently gave birth to a daughter last October, making her the first girl group member of the current generation to become a mother.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/13/2ams-jo-kwon-and-wonder-girls-sunye-show-off-their-close-friendship/

Jo Kwon Instagram updates - with Sunye, Min & G.Soul @ Friend's wedding

CHXosKEUYAA15tn.jpgCHXnxRlUkAIssUX.jpgCHXnix0UYAArPZk.jpgCHXp1UzUcAAyspP.jpg

---------------------------------------

KBS Changmin's Music Plaza 150614

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e03U0Ib9B9U&feature=youtu.be

Changmin - Farewell (by Jung Jae Wook)

(fancam) HOMME JTN Live Concert 150505

This Song

3!4! + Soulmates

Jinwoon Japan 1st Fan Meeting Official Website http://jinwoon-japan1st.jp/

[fancam] Jinwoon @ Mystic Open Run Concert 150520

You Walking Toward Me

Preparation (Let's Talk Album)

The Boy Who Treads on Memories

Psycho

떠올려본다 / Recall

Crazy Little Thing Called Love (by Queen)

너 없는 빈자리

Imagine (by John Lennon)

I'm Sorry

Now or Never

RaRaRa

Tutti Frutti

Summer Rock'n Roll

레테/Lethe 

Guest FashionFreaky

Fashion Faceoff: Seulong Vs. Do Sang Woo In Burberry Coat

2AM's (denial) Seulong and actor Do Sang Woo wore the same Burberry coat - but who wore it better?

2AM-Seulong-Singles-Magazine-June-2015-D

In the last (male) Fashion Faceoff, Jung Il Woo faced male model Go Jae Cheon in the battle of the striped Loewe shirt. Jung won with 65% of the votes, proving that buttoning up your collar in a preppie manner is the way to go. For this week’s battle, it’s all about the lettering. 2AM‘s (don’t correct me on this please) Seulong and Fashion Faceoff veteran Do Sang Woo (this is his third fight) wore the same Burberry book cover print cotton silk caban from the brand’s Spring 2015 collection.

According to Burberry, “Inspired by vintage book covers, the artwork is hand-painted in our studio before being screen-printed onto the lightweight fabric. Adjustable cuff tabs and a martingale reference designs from the Burberry Heritage Archive.” The typographic piece is currently 50% off and can be yours for $1,250.

Seulong modeled the coat in the June issue of Singles. He finished off his look with a casual t-shirt and dark slacks from the same Burberry Spring runway show. Meanwhile, Do had a more casual approach in the February issue of Allure. He wore a white dress shirt with a jean jacket and pants, before leaning against a motorcycle in the middle of the road.

So, who wore it better? Vote for your favorite below!

Seulong

2AM-Lim-Seulong-Singles-Magazine-June-20

Vs.

Do Sang Woo

Do-Sang-Woo-Allure-Magazine-February-Iss

You vote here!! -----> http://www.kpopbreak.com/2015/06/16/fashion-faceoff-seulong-vs-do-sang-woo-in-burberry-coat/

“Dream Team” to Collaborate With China and Thailand for Remake, Starring EXO’s Xiumin, SHINee’s Minho, IU, and More

Chinese and Thai production teams will be working with producers of the variety show “Dream Team” to create a spin-off of their own.

According to an affiliate of KBS, the Korean-Chinese remake of “Dream Team” will have 10 episodes in total, four of which will be aired in both China and Korea. The Korean-Thai collaboration will have 13 episodes, and three of them will be aired in Korea.

The Chinese production team is planning to film in Korea and will start on July 22 and 23. They were originally planning to come in June, but the MERSsituation made it hard for the crew to gather top Chinese stars and they had to postpone it for a month.

There also seems to be a star-studded cast for those representing the Korean team of “Dream Team.” EXO‘s Xiumin, 2PM‘s Nichkhun and Chansung,SHINee‘s Minho, Super Junior‘s Eunhyuk, 2AM‘s Jinwoon and Jo Kwon, Brown Eyed Girls‘ Ga In, EXID‘s Hani, FTISLAND‘s Lee Hongki, CNBLUE‘sJung Yonghwa, and IU are some of the possible cast members that will go against Chinese stars, who haven’t been chosen yet.

The first episode of the Korean-Chinese remake is planned to air on August 22 in China, and August 23 in Korea.

The Korean-Thai remake will start filming around September, and the Thai crew states that it also has a great line up of stars prepared.

Chinese spin-offs of other Korean shows such as “Running Man” and “I Am a Singer” have proven to be great success in China, which is part of the reason why the production teams have recruited such top-stars for “Dream Team.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/17/dream-team-to-collaborate-with-china-and-thailand-for-remake-starring-exos-xiumin-shinees-minho-iu-and-more/

---------------

Haha, Hyosung, and more confirmed to participate in “Law of the Jungle – Hidden Kingdom”

Law of the Jungle‘s Brunei special is looking more and more exciting as additional members for the journey continues to be confirmed and revealed.

According to several parties on June 17th, MBC‘s Infinite Challenge cast members Hahaand Jung Jun Ha are joining the Brunei special cast. Both known to be quite humorous and the jokesters through Infinite Challenge, they are expected to give a comedic relief during the hard travels.

Additionally, SECRET‘s Hyosung, former SeeYa singer-turned-actress Nam Gyuri,EXO’s Chanyeol, 2AM’s Jinwoon, Shim Hyung Tak, Sam Hammington, and Do Sangwoo will be joining as well with Kim Byung Man as head of the group as usual.

The 20th special, Hidden Kingdom, consists of two parts with the listed cast above confirmed for part 1. Part 2 of the cast has not been announced yet.

The Law of the Jungle – Hidden Kingdom team is set to depart on June 18th at 8am KST.

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/haha-hyosung-confirmed-participate-law-jungle-brunei/

-----------------

2AM’s Seulong to emcee for movie program

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150617

K-pop singer Seulong will serve as master of ceremonies for a cable TV network’s movie guide program starting from Thursday. 

Announcements made Wednesday pitched the 28-year-old as a well-versed cinephile who’ll introduce premium movies that are unavailable at local theaters. 

Seulong only last month marked the digital release of “NRML.” As a versatile singer-songwriter, he composed and wrote the songs, as well as having directed the overall mini-album. 

His movie program will be called “The Age of Innocence.”

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201506171613085416037_2

150617 Baseball Match (Nexen vs Lotte) 

tumblr_nq34yhB6sR1tkqwh8o2_1280.jpgtumblr_nq34yhB6sR1tkqwh8o9_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_nq34yhB6sR1tkqwh8o7_540.jpgtumblr_nq34yhB6sR1tkqwh8o4_540.jpgtumblr_nq34yhB6sR1tkqwh8o1_540.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

임슬옹 'Mood Swing' live video

Why it labelled as Live video since other took it as MV. The song is really his style. I wish it will be in colors instead black & white mode. The rapper though... 

2AM's Changmin reveals his ridiculously high drinking tolerance

2AM's Changmin and Lee Hyun not only collaborate together as Homme, but they're also drinking buddies!

On the June 29th episode of KBS' 'Hello Counselor', the duo talked about what happens when the two go out to drink. The MC's asked, "What do you do when you don't have a schedule?" Lee Hyun replied, "On our resting days, I drink with Changmin. He drinks so much beer."

When asked what his tolerance was, Changmin replied, "I can drink about 20 glasses of 500ml of beer," which shocked the audience and other guests. Lee Hyun added, "At one pub, they ran out of beer [because of him]." We don't know if that's impressive or insane! During the broadcast, it looked like AOA's Mina was leaning towards the latter.

Lee Hyun said, "Changmin's drunk habits is aegyo. Whenever he drinks, he has so much aegyo it's burdensome," he said while laughing.

What do you think of Changmin's drinking tolerance and drunk habits?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/07/2ams-changmin-reveals-his-ridiculously-high-drinking-tolerance

-------------------------

Seulong is the definition of chic in avant garde 'W' pictorial

Seulong is taking the daring leap into a solo music career, departing for a little while from his fellow 2AM members. Fashion magazine 'W' featured the artist in their July issue, parading a sharply chic avant garde side to him never before seen. 

The 2AM member is the height of high fashion in the photos, his chiseled features accentuated with a dramatic hairstyle parted down the middle and some bold contouring. Seulong also discussed his upcoming solo album in a detailed interview, stating that although he really likes ballads, the album derives more inspiration from the R&B genre. Because this is his first album, the singer inevitably nursed some doubts, as he confessed that the responsibility and stress were great. However, he is just happy that he was able to finish what he started. 

You can read more about the singer's story and view his sleek black and white photos in the July edition of 'W'. Meanwhile, get a sneak peek at the pictorial below! 

Seulong_1435338178_20150626_seulong1.jpg

Seulong_1435338186_20150626_seulong2.jpgSeulong_1435338198_20150626_seulong3.jpgSeulong_1435338211_20150626_seulong4.jpgSeulong_1435338222_20150626_seulong5.jpgSeulong_1435338230_20150626_seulong6.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/seulong-is-the-definition-of-chic-in-avant-garde-w-pictorial

----------------------

2AM's Seulong Explains The Process Behind His 'Normal' Solo Release In W Korea Interview

seulong-w-koreamagazine-july-issue-2015-

Singer Seulong participated in an artistic black-and-white pictorial for the July issue of W Korea. The handsome idol wore monochromatic combinations by brands like Dior Homme in a minimalistic studio. The photos then had a ripped page filter applied that elegantly separated the images into different parts.

During the accompanying interview, the star discussed the production process of his single album Normal. The project was especially meaningful since it was the first album he released after leaving JYP Entertainment. "I was directly involved with the whole song writing and producing process, even the music video production," he said. "This was a new experience for me in many ways."

He added, "I felt a great sense of responsibility. But I had to put that behind me since I voluntarily put myself in this position. Of course, even though I was stressed it was very enjoyable."

Seulong also talked about the professionalism between the 2AM members when it came to their careers together. He explained, "We fulfilled our contracts and properly worked together, separated, and maintained a good relationship. I don't care about groundless rumors."

When asked to choose his favorite vacationing destination, he chose Northern Europe. He explained, "The Netherlands is a great place to relax. I go to galleries, museums, restaurants. If I'm not shopping, I'm resting."

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/214644/20150627/2am-seulong-normal.htm

SISTAR’s Dasom and 2AM’s Jinwoon Start a Love Line on “Law of the Jungle?”

Dasom-Jinwoon.png

On the July 3 episode of SBS’s “Law of the Jungle,” Kim Byung Man, Ryu Dam, Yoon Sang Hyun, Bae Soo Bin, Lee Jung Jin, Eun Ji Won, Park Han Byul, SISTAR’s Dasom, and 2AM’s Jinwoon brave a typhoon.

Prior to arriving in Yap, Dasom and Jinwoon bond before and during their flight. She comments, “Fans were worried we would have a love line since we are going together.”

She says, “Don’t worry,” to reassure 2AM and SISTAR fans. However, the pair engage in skinship as they flick each other’s foreheads. It appears as though they have gotten friendly quite quickly.

Dasom-Jinwoon1.png

Then SISTAR member proceeds to whisper into Jinwoon’s ear which makes him exclaim, “Do you know what Dasom just said?” His words make her try to cover his mouth resulting in a funny situation.

Dasom-Jinwoon-2.png

Also, Jinwoon has an interesting conversation with her mother on the phone in which he promises to take care of Dasom during the trip.

Is this the beginning of a love line?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/03/sistars-dasom-and-2ams-jinwoon-start-a-love-line-on-law-of-the-jungle/

-------------------------

DIMF Musical 'Turandot' Press Conference 150702

CI57stcUwAAnfJ4.jpgCI57s16UEAAsZqM.jpg

2AM’s Jinwoon Reveals SISTAR Dasom’s Weight on “Law of the Jungle”

Jinwoon-Dasom.png

The upcoming episode of SBS’s “Law of the Jungle” shows 2AM’s Jinwoonholding up SISTAR’s Dasom on his shoulders.

After Dasom expresses her desire to pick some fruits from a tree, Jinwoon offers his shoulders and says, “Since it’s dangerous you should sit on my shoulders.” After feeling a bit embarrassed Dasom decides to take him up on his offer.

Feeling the strain, Jinwoon comments, “Dasom weighs 52 kilograms.” Surprised by his frank comment, the SISTAR member replies, “No~ I weigh 49 kilograms.” This makes Ryu Dam say, “When women say they weigh 49 kilograms, it means they weigh over 50 kilograms.”

When Ryu Dam asks the 2AM member about Dasom’s weight again Jinwoon answers, “Dasom is light. I think she weighs 46 kilograms.” It appears as though their love line is saved by his new statement and the atmosphere remains lively and cheerful.

This episode of “Law of the Jungle” will broadcast on July 10 at 10 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/09/2ams-jinwoon-reveals-sistar-dasoms-weight-on-law-of-the-jungle/

-----------------

Homme (Changmin, Lee Hyun) - You Are The Best of My Life & Still Eating Well @ Miss Korea 2015 150711

868c6232172c451f9a956813ba5296ee.jpg201507110240772385_55a003b13c879.jpg

-------------------

150707 JTBC 'Off To School' (Jinwoon)

-------------------------------

KBS 'Heir' 150710 (Changmin)

----------------------

HAPPY 7TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2AM! :):)

The star-studded lineup for the 'Korean-Chinese Dream Team' special revealed

KBS' 'Let's Go! Dream Team' just got even more interesting, with a literal 'dream team' lineup! The show is set for a joint 'Korean-Chinese Dream Team' special, for a total of 10 episodes!

The lineup representing Korea includes Shinhwa's Junjin, Chaeyeon, 2AM's Jo Kwonand Jinwoon, 2PM's Nichkhun and Chansung, B1A4's Sandeul, ZE:A's Dongjun andEXID's Hani! The celebrities representing China are also said to be top celebrities, and will be revealed early next week.

On July 15, KBS' side confirmed, "'Korean-Chinese Dream Team' will start with its first recording on July 23, joined by Chinese celebrities for a total of 10 episodes." 

The first recording on July 23 will be a 5-part match to 'save the beauty', taking place at the Ara Waterways in Gimpo. The second recording on July 24 will be a badminton competition at a gym also in Gimpo. 

Nichkhun is known to be quite the badminton player and Dongjun is famous for his athletic skills shown in previous episodes of 'Dream Team', so you know this is going to be good!

The set for these upcoming episode of 'Dream Team' is also said to be the best set shown yet! There will be a huge LED screen to showcase the competitors and a fireworks show for the winners.

The show is already set to air in China and Korea, and is also being sold for format in Thailand! This is definitely what you would call a global show.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/07/the-star-studded-lineup-for-the-korean-chinese-dream-team-special-revealed

------------------------

2AM’s Jinwoon Gets Harshly Criticized By Kids Over His Drawing Skills on “Off to School”

school7-800x450.png

On July 14′s episode of “Off to School,” 2AM‘s Jinwoon is stunned by the merciless way that some elementary school students respond to his artwork!

Jinwoon and M.I.B‘s Kangnam lead a small art class of only three kids on Jeju Island. They teach the kids how to use circles, triangles, and squares to depict whatever they can imagine.

Kangnam finishes a drawing using only circles, and Jinwoon holds it up while saying to the kids, “Kangnam has drawn a cute pig!”

school6-540x295.png

Kangnam looks over and says dryly, “It’s a bear though,” which makes the kids laugh.

school5-540x297.png

Jinwoon then asks the kids to draw their dream house, and he does the same. When he’s done, he proudly shows it off to the students.

school2-540x296.png

The reception isn’t what he expected though, as one of the kids asks him, “Is that a barn?” He tries to defend his artwork, saying that there’s a tree and a yard, but another kid laughs and interrupts him by saying, “Is it a construction site?”

school1-540x297.png

“You’re so harsh,” replies Jinwoon, but the kids continue to insist that it’s a barn.

In comparison, the students right away recognize that Kangnam has drawn a picture of Hawaii.

school3-540x295.png

When asked whether they think Jinwoon or Kangnam is the better artist, two out of three kids reply “Kangnam!” without any hesitation whatsoever.

school4-540x295.png

Check out more of their lesson in July 14′s episode of “Off to School”!

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/14/2ams-jinwoon-gets-harshly-criticized-by-kids-over-his-drawing-skills-on-off-to-school/

150714 JTBC <Off To School> Highlight

Im Seulong Lands Role in Web Drama “Love Cells 2″

Im Seulong has been cast in the new web drama “Love Cells 2.” He will be playing the charming star chef Park Tae Joon, who thinks love is nothing but a luxury.

He will be acting alongside Kim Yoo Jung who will be reprising her role as a “love cell” named Nebi. The star chef claims that he can date, but is just choosing not to.

Kim Yoo Jung will have a more important role in “Love Cells 2″ in that she helps the main character regain his memories and put the puzzle pieces of his love life back together.

“Love Cells 2″ will wrap up its casting calls and start filming soon.

Meanwhile, Im Seulong last acted in tvN’s “Hogu’s Love” as a lawyer who questions his sexuality due to his strange attraction to his friend, Kang Ho Gu (Choi Woo Shik).

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/16/im-seulong-lands-role-in-web-drama-love-cells-2/

Archived