Jyp's 2 A M (투에이엠) Offical Thread

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Homme (Changmin & Lee Hyun) get funky on 'Immortal Song 2'
Male duo Homme (2AM's Changmin & 8eight's Lee Hyun) got down and funky on the February 28 installment of 'Immortal Song 2'.

The two covered Kim Soo Hee's classic hit "Don't Leave Now" and killed it as usual. Their matching sunglasses and fedoras added extra funk to their whole dance routine, and their harmony was amazing. Original singer Kim Soo Hee commented, "To be honest, this song had a beat. You really made a cool cover."

Though Homme did defeat Ulala Session, it was Park Ki Young who took the final win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvopQVg5hds&feature=youtu.be

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/homme-changmin-lee-hyun-get-funky-on-immortal-song-2

------------------------Immortal Songs 2 : Yu Seungyup Special (2015.2.28)

-------------------------Jo Kwon, Jinwoon @ SBS Did You Eat? RAW 150301

------------------------------Who is the object of Jo Kwon’s affection?

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150301

2AM member Jo Kwon said Sunday on a TV talk show that he had romantic feelings for a mystery woman.

In SBS talk show “Did you eat?” Jo said that he didn’t have a girlfriend now but he had someone in mind.

Asked about the profession of the woman, he said, “I won’t tell you. But I think she also has feelings for me.” 

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150301

Jo also said that he preferred women older than him. “I like older women who I can rely on.”

In the episode that aired Sunday morning, Jo also said that he had received a scholarship for his graduate studies.

The remark came after host Lee Young-ja suggested that Jo might not have done as well as he could in his studies due to his hectic schedule with 2AM.

Shrugging off the speculation, Jo said, “I studied really hard for four years. I was granted a scholarship and won an achievement award from my university at the graduation ceremony.”

Jo graduated from Kyung Hee Univeristy in February with a masters’ degree in post-modern music. 

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201503011307311436259_2

------------------------------------------2AM’s Jokwon Confesses He Received a Blood Transfusion Due to Anemia

jokwon-transfusion-2.png

2AM’s Jokwon revealed health issues he had while trying to find the right meal for him on “How to Eat and Live Well.”

On the episode of “How to Eat and Live Well” aired on March 1, he confesses, “I had to receive a blood transfusion due to my anemia.”

While tasting the feast Lim Ji Ho prepared in order to strengthen his immune system, Jokown asks, “Is it true that more blood cells are made when you eat beef?” He continues, saying, “I had to receive a transfusion after my blood cell rates ran low due to anemia.”

jokwon-transfusion.png

In this episode of “How to Eat and Live Well,” 2AM’s Jokwon and Jin Woon appear as guests and embark on a journey to customize a healthy meal with the help of Lee Young Ja and Lim Ji Ho.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/01/2ams-jokwon-confesses-he-received-a-blood-transfusion-due-to-anemia/

Guest adikkeluangman

Seulong look so good on cover.
Seul Ong Drama <호구의 사랑> OST "Destiny (with eSNa)"http://goo.gl/SJdSRJ   B_JC1a7VAAI2mWq.jpg

2AM’s Lim Seulong Spills on Acting out Homosexual Love on ‘Hogu’s Love’
2AM’s Lim Seulong shared his thoughts on acting out homosexual love.

On March 3, Lim Seulong attended the set unveiling and interview for Hogu’s Love at the drama set located in the CJ E&M studio in Ilsan and started, “Many people viewed me as trash in the beginning but they have been showing me love ever since the bloody nose scene with Hogu.”

Acting as the elite lawyer ‘Byun Kang Chul’ in Hogu’s Love, Lim Seulong rose as the character with a twist when it was revealed that the arrow in his heart was pointing towards Hogu. However, it turned out that the person Kang Chul thinks is Hogu is not Hogu but his twin, Ho Kyung. 

tumblr_nkmvlqLa351tkqwh8o3_1280.jpg

About this, Lim Seulong said, “I had many worries about acting out homosexual love, but I came to the conclusion that it’s best not to worry about it. I’ve been trying my best to put myself down as I approach the character.”

He added, “I’ve been feeling more comfortable as the story unfolds. I ask that you anticipate my romance with Hogu.”

Meanwhile, tvN’s Hogu’s Love depicts the story of the goddess of swimming ‘Do Do Hee,’ the innocent man ‘Kang Hogu,’ the ace lawyer ‘Byun Kang Chul’ and the dating expert ‘Kang Ho Kyung.’ It airs every Monday and Tuesday at 11 p.m. (KST)

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/88359/2ams-lim-seulong-spills-on-acting-out-homosexual-love-on-hogus-love

tumblr_nkmvlqLa351tkqwh8o1_1280.jpgtumblr_nkmvlqLa351tkqwh8o5_1280.jpgtumblr_nkmvlqLa351tkqwh8o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nkmvlqLa351tkqwh8o2_500.jpgtumblr_nkmvlqLa351tkqwh8o7_1280.jpgtumblr_nkmvlqLa351tkqwh8o6_540.jpg

[MV] Jimin AOA (feat Seulong) - Good Start 2015

Seul Ong, eSNa - Destiny (Hogu's LOve OST, Part 3) (Full Audio)

2AM’s Jokwon updates from his first day of graduate school in Kyunghee University
84022-e1425523704135.jpg

2AM’s Jokwon updates his fans from his first day in graduate school as he attends Kyunghee University. 
On March 4th, Jokwon posted a photo on his Instagram account and updated fans on his first day in graduate school. The update further came with a caption saying, “#KyungheeUniversityGraduateProgram #PerformingArtsDepartment #19thGeneration(Class/Year)! As the start of Monday’s general assembly for the new semester, we will have our first lecture today (:.” (X)
Since last promoting with 2AM for their third mini-album Let’s Talk, the members have been focusing on their individual activities. This time, however, it seems like Jokwon is focusing on his academic studies and enrolled in the Performing Arts Department of Kyunghee University’s Graduate Program.
The update has further received a number of encouragement from his followers online.
Meanwhile, Jokwon is not the only Korean celebrity who has updated fans of their ongoing schooling. Just yesterday, 2NE1’s Minzy, a Theology major, also updated fans of her first day in class.

http://www.koreaboo.com/sns/2ams-jokwon-updates-from-his-first-day-of-graduate-school-in-kyunghee-university/

-------------------------------------------[150306] Levi's 501CT Launching Event

tumblr_nkspz0knwY1qlih0mo2_500.jpg
tumblr_nksgs4AW1x1tkqwh8o8_1280.jpg

tumblr_nksgs4AW1x1tkqwh8o10_1280.jpgtumblr_nksgs4AW1x1tkqwh8o4_1280.jpg

--------------------------------[150307] KBS Dream Team filming 

tumblr_nku1xs6xJO1tkqwh8o2_540.jpgtumblr_nku1xs6xJO1tkqwh8o1_540.jpgtumblr_nku1xs6xJO1tkqwh8o3_500.jpg

[150308] SBS How To Eat and Live Well? (Jo Kwon, Jinwoon)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikp056iDq7k&feature=youtu.be
cr : kwontime
tvN 'Hogu's Love' Behind-the-Scenes (Seulong)
B_jdmXVU8AA1XI8.png

B_jdmbbU0AAEvil.pngB_jdmZBVAAAXGZM.png

Immortal Songs 2 : The Late Lee Younghun Special (2015.03.07) (Homme)

2AM′s Jo Kwon Asks BEG′s Gain if She Still Thinks about Him

Speaking in four letters with her friends, Brown Eyed Girls′ Gain was asked if she thinks about 2AM′s Jo Kwon.

68408983.jpg

On March 13, the first clip of Naked 4show was released, showing Gain speaking with Narsha, Kara′s Goo Hara, and Jo Kwon using only four letters.

Briefly mentioning her boyfriend, Jo Kwon asked, "Do you think of me?" referring to the old days when Gain and Jo Kwon were a ′married′ couple on MBC′s We Got Married.

Receiving that question, Gain let out a laugh, replying, "He must be crazy. You are crazy."

Gain′s appearance on Mnet′s 4show will air on March 17. 

-------------------------------
Jinwoon @ H&M Store Opening 150313
B_8eSp7UIAAde8s.jpgB_8eSdBUsAAHqKZ.jpg

tvN Hogu's Love Behind-the-scenes
B_9DkLgVIAA0Ujv.png:large

Jo Kwon reveals he and Ga In fought a lot during their 'We Got Married' days

proxy.jpg?t=HBhQaHR0cDovL3d3dy5hbGxrcG9w

2AM's Jo Kwon revealed that he and Brown Eyed Girls' Ga In fought a lot during their days as a couple on 'We Got Married'.

On the March 17th episode of '4 Things Show', Ga In was featured and promoted her new album 'hawwah', and Jo Kwon appeared to discuss the provocative artist. Jo Kwon said, "We're best friends and siblings."

Ga In also commented, "Jo Kwon and I were close back then, and we're still close," while Jo Kwon further revealed, "We became really attached while on the reality show as an onscreen couple. We actually fought in real life a lot too."

Do you miss the Adam couple?

Mnet 4 Things Show Ep 10 with Gain (Jo Kwon)

--------------------------------------
tvN Hogu's Love Making Clip (Seulong)

(NAVER) BTS
173505201_13%25C8%25AD_%25B9%25E6%25BF%2

173505456_%25BA%25F1%25C7%25CF%25C0%25CE173504022_12%25C8%25AD_%25B9%25E6%25BF%2173504744_12%25C8%25AD_%25B9%25E6%25BF%2173504380_12%25C8%25AD_%25B9%25E6%25BF%2173506042_%25BA%25F1%25C7%25CF%25C0%25CE173503121_11%25C8%25AD_%25B9%25E6%25BF%2173506331_%25C8%25A3%25B1%25B8%2528%25B0

Movie 'Twenty' VIP Premiere (Jo Kwon)

article.jpg

CAYFFoiVEAIJoyI.jpg:large002820308026.jpgCAYJ08XVIAEXMkB.jpg:largeCAYMFK0UIAEfPqH.jpg

-------------------------------------
The 10 best male vocalists in K-pop

9. Changmin of 2am

One of the things that is so amazing about Changmin is that he is always able to keep is voice even throughout any performance. He doesn't struggle to find the pitch; he doesn't go sharp when he stretches for the higher notes or fall flat in the lower registers. His voice is pitch-perfect and has a fantastic jazzy quality. 

tvN Hogu’s Love Behind-the-Scenes updates (Seulong, Wooshik)
tumblr_nlglipr8Wk1tkqwh8o3_1280.png

tumblr_nlglipr8Wk1tkqwh8o2_1280.pngtumblr_nlglipr8Wk1tkqwh8o1_1280.pngtumblr_nlidjvFNx61tkqwh8o1_1280.pngtumblr_nlidjvFNx61tkqwh8o2_1280.pngtumblr_nlkfxqtvP61tkqwh8o1_1280.pngtumblr_nlkfxqtvP61tkqwh8o3_1280.pngtumblr_nlkfxqtvP61tkqwh8o4_1280.png

-------------------------------------[150308] Jinwoon @ Hannstar Celebrity Basketball Festival - Rainbow Stars VS The Hole

tumblr_nlennijBWj1tkqwh8o2_500.jpg

[150315] Jinwoon @ Hannstar Celebrity Basketball Festival - Rainbow Stars VS Cool Kidz

tumblr_nlge4glT821tkqwh8o1_540.jpg

[150320] Jinwoon @ 2015 F/W Seoul Fashion Week tumblr_nlid2sylWI1tkqwh8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nlid2sylWI1tkqwh8o10_r1_540.jpgtumblr_nlid2sylWI1tkqwh8o4_540.jpgtumblr_nlid2sylWI1tkqwh8o6_r1_540.jpg

-------------------------[150321] Jo Kwon @ 2015 F/W Seoul Fashion Week tumblr_nlkeh4hSIX1tkqwh8o1_540.jpg

tumblr_nlkeh4hSIX1tkqwh8o3_400.jpgtumblr_nlkeh4hSIX1tkqwh8o4_1280.jpgtumblr_nlkeh4hSIX1tkqwh8o7_540.jpg

----------------------------Homme - As You Are Anyone @ Immortal Songs 2

Homme @ Immortal Songs 2 : Kim Soohee Special 

Guest ATQWA5

تسرب المياة                                                                             

ترميم فلل - رش موبيد - غسيل خزنات مع العزل والتعقيم - عزل مائي - نقل ​​اثاث مع الفك والتركيب
شركة عزل مائي
شركة رش مبيدات
شركة مكافحة حشرات 
شركة عزل بالرياض

شركة رش مبيدات
شركة مكافحة حشرات 
شركة عزل بالرياض
شركة كشف تسرب المياة+
شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض+
شركة غسيل خزانات+
شركة تنظيف+
خدمات+

شركة مكافحة حشرات
شر كة نظافة بالرياض
شركة نظافة بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة غسيل خزانات المياة
شركة مكافحة حشرات
شركة تنظيف خزانات
شركات نظافة بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات المياة
شركة تنظيف خزانات
شركة عزل خزانات المياة
شركات عزل اسطح
شركات تسرب المياة
شركة تخزين اثاث
عزل خزانات المياة
شركة عزل مائي
تسرب الماء
شركة عزل حراري 
شركة نظافة عامة
كشف تسرب المياة
شركة عزل خزانات
شركة عزلشركة نقل اثاث
رش مبيدات
ترميمات عامة
شركة جلي بلاط
شركة نقل 
نقل اثاث

خدمات شركة الشايع شركة رش مبيدات نقل اثاث كشف تسرب المياة شركة عزل مائي شركة مكافحة حشرات نقل اثاث شركة نظافة عامة غسيل خزانات المياة تنظيف خزانات المياة شركة عزل حمامات عزل خزانات المياة شركة تسربات الميا ة بالرياضغسيل سجاد موكيت نقل اثاث بالرياض شركة عوازل تسرب 
شر كة نظافة بالرياض
شركة نظافة بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة غسيل خزانات المياة
شركة مكافحة حشرات
شركة تنظيف خزانات
شركات نظافة بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات المياة
شركة تنظيف خزانات
شركة عزل خزانات المياة
شركات عزل اسطح
شركات تسرب المياة
شركة تخزين اثاث
عزل خزانات المياة
شركة عزل مائي
تسرب الماء
شركة عزل حراري 
شركة نظافة عامة
كشف تسرب المياة
شركة عزل خزانات
شركة عزلشركة نقل اثاث
رش مبيدات
ترميمات عامة
شركة جلي بلاط
شركة نقل 
نقل اثاث

خدمات شركة الشايع شركة رش مبيدات نقل اثاث كشف تسرب المياة شركة عزل مائي شركة مكافحة حشرات نقل اثاث شركة نظافة عامة غسيل خزانات المياة تنظيف خزانات المياة شركة عزل حمامات عزل خزانات المياة شركة تسربات الميا ة بالرياضغسيل سجاد موكيت نقل اثاث بالرياض شركة عوازل تسرب المياة شركة بالرياض رش مبيدات مكافحة حشرات بالرياض مكافحة الفئران بالرياض تنظيف خزانات المياة تنظيف خزانات المياة بالرياض تنظيف خزانات نقل اثاث تخزين اثاث بالرياض شركة عزل عزل خزانات عزل حمامات عزل اسطح عوازل بالرياض شركة للخدمات العامة تسرب المياة افضل شركات كشف تسرب المياة تسربات ألغاز شركة عزل مائي نقل اثاث تقل عفش تسرب المياة مكافحة جميع انواع الحشرات خدمات وشركة الشايع خدمات وشركة التقوي شركة رش مبيداتنقل اثاث كشف تسرب المياة شركة عزل مائي شركة مكافحة حشرات نقل اثاث شركة نظافة عامة غسيل خزانات المياة تنظيف خزانات المياة شركة عزل حمامات عزل

مؤسسة نقل اثاث بالرياض 
شركات نقل اثاث 
شركات نقل عفش فى الرياض 
افضل شركات نقل اثاث بالرياض 
نقل اثاث رخيص 
شركة تخزين اثاث 
افضل شركة نقل عفش بالرياض 
شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض 
نقل عفش داخل الرياض 
كشف تسربات شركة بالرياض 
شركة نقل اثاث الرياض 
كشف تسربات المياة شركات كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض 
شركة عزل خزانات 
شركة تنظيف خزانات 
شركة تسليك مجارى 
رش مبيد بالرياض شركة 
شركة مكافحة الحشرات بالرياض 
تنظيف فلل بالرياض 
تنظيف شقق بالرياض 
تنظيف منازل بالرياض 
افضل شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض 
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض 
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض 
افضل شركة نظافة بالرياض 
شركة تنظيف بيوت بالرياض 

شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض 
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض 
شركة تخزين اثاث 
بالرياض 
كشف تسربات المياة 
كشف تسربات 
كشف تسربات شركة بالرياض 
شركة كشف تسربات 
كشف تسربات شركات بالرياض 
تسليك مجارى 
شركة تنظيف بيارات بالرياض 
شركة تسليك مجاري
افضل شركة تسليك مجارى 
افضل شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض 
نقل اثاث 
نقل عفش 

نقل اثاث بالرياض 
شركة نقل اثاث 
شركة نقل عفش بالرياض 
نقل عفش بالرياض 
افضل شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض 
مستودعات تخزين اثاث بالرياض 
شركة جلي بلاط بالرياض 
شركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض 
شركة غسيل خزانات 
تنظيف خزانات المياة بالرياض 
شركة نظافة خزانات 
تنظيف الخزانات بالرياض 
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياة 
غسيل الخزانات 
تنظيف خزانات مؤسسة 
تسليك مجارى 
تسليك مجارى شركة 
شركة جلي بلاط بالرياض 
شركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض 
شركة غسيل خزانات 
شركة نظافة خزانات 

تنظيف الخزانات بالرياض 
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياة 
غسيل الخزانات 
تنظيف خزانات مؤسسة 
تسليك مجارى 
تسليك مجارى شركة 

ترميم فلل - رش موبيد - غسيل خزنات مع العزل والتعقيم - عزل مائي - نقل ​​اثاث مع الفك والتركيب 
تسرب المياة
نقل اثاث
شركة عزل مائي
مكافحة حشرات
رش مبيدات
عزل حمامات
عزل خزانات المياة
تنظيف خزانات المياة
ترميم مباني
عزل اسطح
حل ارتفاع فاتورة المياة
غسيل خزانات المياة
عزل مائي

شركة نظافة خزانات 
تنظيف الخزانات بالرياض 
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياة 
غسيل الخزانات 
تنظيف خزانات مؤسسة 
تسليك مجارى 
تسليك مجارى شركة 
شركة جلي بلاط بالرياض 
شركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض 
شركة غسيل خزانات 
شركة نظافة خزانات 

تنظيف الخزانات بالرياض 
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياة 
غسيل الخزانات 
تنظيف خزانات مؤسسة 
تسليك مجارى 
تسليك مجارى شركة 

تسرب المياة
نقل اثاث
شركة عزل مائي
مكافحة حشرات
رش مبيدات
عزل حمامات
عزل خزانات المياة
تنظيف خزانات المياة
ترميم مباني
عزل اسطح
حل ارتفاع فاتورة المياة
غسيل خزانات المياة
عزل مائي

عزل اسطح بالدمام

شركة عزل خزانات

شركات عزل مائي

مكافحة حشرات

تنظيف بالرياض

رش مبيدات حشرية

عزل اسطح بالرياض

شركات عزل اسطح

عزل اسطح بالدمام

عزل خزانات المياه بالدمام

حل مشكلة تسرب المياه

تسربات المياه بالرياض

تسربات المياه بالخرج

تسرب المياه بالدوادمي

تسرب المياه بالقصيم

تسرب المياه بالخبر

عزل حراري

عزل مائي

شركة عزل بالرياض والدمام

شركة رش مبيدات حشرية

تنظيف خزانات المياه

غسيل خزانات المياه بالخبر

غسيل خزانات

مكافحة الفئران

مكافحة البرص

مكافحة الوزغ

[150323] Jo Kwon @ 2015 F/W Seoul Fashion Week 
tumblr_nlntepysg21tkqwh8o3_540.jpgtumblr_nlntepysg21tkqwh8o8_1280.jpg

Jo Kwon @ KBS Let’s Go! Dream Team 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoNL83AsOcs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=820wFlPxIjk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMXsVR3lpqc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcUTGku5Tg8

Hey all! I hope no one thinks im trying to spam or anything. I'm just trying to make a dream come true here lol. I started a petition for JYP Nation to come to the states. I know the chances of it doing anything are slim to none, but I figured maybe they could at least see how much we want a family concert here. Please support and spread the word. Thanks in advance. http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bring-jyp-nation-to-the-states

Guest adikkeluangman

2AM Members Choose to Go Separate Ways But Will Not Disband
Entering their eighth year since their debut, the 2AM members have decided to go their separate ways but deny they are disbanding. 
Jo Kwon has decided to stay at JYP, while Lim Seulong and Jung Jin Woon will be leaving for new agencies. Although it seems like the group is taking steps to disband, the affiliates and their agency are waving their hands, claiming, “The group will not be disbanding.”
An affiliate of JYP told enews, “Jo Kwon decided to renew his contract with JYP and Lim Seulong and Jung Jin Woon decided to leave for another agency. Lee Chang Min’s contract with JYP ends in July and Big Hit Entertainment has been in charge of his management.”
90062002.jpg

Jo Kwon will be continuing his activities in music and musicals, which he has been focusing on lately. Lim Seulong has signed with SidusHQ, while Jung Jin Woon will be signing with Mystic Entertainment. They will be promoting as singers and actors at the same time.
As a result, the members will all be walking their separate paths, leading to rumors claiming 2AM’s disbandment. 
However, a JYP rep stated, “There is still possibility for 2AM to promote together. The g.o.d members also promote together although they are in different agencies. The 2AM members are also very close to each other, so there is a high chance for them to carry out group activities.”
Ever since their debut in 2008, the 2AM members have stayed together as a team without being swept up in rumors of conflicts or trouble. When they released the new album Over the Destiny in 2014, the members said, “We come together when we struggle. We don’t know what will happen years later but there will absolutely be no team disbandment.”
When the affiliate and the members’ words are put together, the 2AM members will be focusing on their individual activities but will come together as a group again when necessary. It’s the approach that idol group Shinhwa took and settled in, while g.o.d also came together and released a new album in 2014, although the members are in different agencies. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/90062/2am-members-choose-to-go-separate-ways-but-will-not-disband
Seriously, this broke my heart but when it mention about g.o.d and Shinhwa. I feel alright. I can see JinWoon in Mystic though but why Seulong choose sidus....
----[sTARCAST] Real 2PM episode 14. A story of <Twenty> premiere 
135203288_6.jpg

Wooyoung, the representative of 2PM arrived at the movie theatre, and there is also Jo Kwon, the representative of 2AM behind! They are here to cheer up Junho in secret! 
135203481_7.jpg

GOT7 members ran towards Wooyoung and the real camera as gladly saying Hi. They are standing by to give cheers to Junho and the movie <Twenty>. “We are going to give Junho a very extra special cheer”. 
135203697_8.jpg

Wait a minute! Are they here to watch the movie of to eat popcorns… They were eating popcorns using both of their hands. were you guys that hungry? “ha ha …no its just been too long since we came to a movie theatre ^^;;  
135203883_9.jpg

"Wooyoung...” "Are you alright..?" Jo Kwon and GOT7 got shocked by seeing Wooyoung munching up his popcorns. 
http://m.star.naver.com/2pm/news/end?id=4753761&langCode=en&platform=twitter#

Archived