Jyp's 2 A M (투에이엠) Offical Thread

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Who's that girl in Jo Kwon's 'Crosswalk' music video?

The main female character of Jo Kwon's "Crosswalk" music video is grabbing much attention. 

Jo Kwon's "Crosswalk" music video has already became a hot issue as EXO's Suho was featured in it. However, the girl who acted with Suho is now becoming the hot topic as many viewers are curious to find out who she is. 

CbTHQjeVIAEly3P.jpg

Suho's acting partner is found out to be JYP Entertainment's actress trainee, Park Kyu Young. She captured the hearts of many viewers with her excellent acting in Jo Kwon's sentimental ballad. 

The behind cuts of the music video revealed rather outgoing Park Kyu Young who kept her smile even in the outdoor filming in the cold weather. The behind cuts also show Jo Kwon visiting the music video set to cheer on the actors. 

Many viewers will look out for, Park Kyu Young, who has not only been in Jo Kwon's music video but also been working as a model for a makeup brand, MEMEBOX, before her official debut. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/whos-that-girl-in-jo-kwons-crosswalk-music-video 

-----
She remind me of actress Go Hyun Jung.

(Special Clip) Seul Ong, Yoon Hyun Sang _ On The Way To Love

4.jpg

7.jpg

26.jpg

http://music.naver.com/promotion/specialContent.nhn?articleId=6675

Crosswalk M/V Making Film

105749781_10.jpg?type=w540

Jo Kwon <Crosswalk> Showcase http://www.vlive.tv/video/5537

CbPnyzuUUAEaEH5.jpgCbPPYByUYAArRWN.jpg  

Jo Kwon V Countdown Live 'Reply 1989' http://www.vlive.tv/video/5590

Jo Kwon Says He Feels Pressure as JYP′s First Comeback Artist

Jo Kwon expressed that he feels a lot of pressure as the first JYP artist to release an album this year. 

Jo Kwon held a showcase for new digital single Crosswalk at Sogang University′s Mary Hall in Seoul on February 15, where he said, "Somehow the words ′JYP′s first runner′ have become attached to me."

Jo Kwon Says He Feels Pressure as JYP′s First Comeback Artist

He continued, "That′s why I feel pressure because I can sense many people′s expectations. Honestly, since the song was released at midnight up until this morning, it hasn′t hit me yet. At most, I hope a lot of people will listen to this album."

Title song Crosswalk from the new single album was co-written by Jo Kwon and travel writer Gina Maeng, while Esna and Aev composed the song. The track is about love and separation, comparing the uneasy feelings a person feels when they don′t want to break up to a crosswalk. The album also contains tracks It′s Okay and Flutter. 

Meanwhile, Jo Kwon′s new digital single Crosswalk was released at midnight on February 15.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/102665/jo-kwon-says-he-feels-pressure-as-jyps-first-comeback-artist

-----------------------

Jo Kwon Says He and 2AM Are One

Jo Kwon Says He and 2AM Are One

On February 15, 2AM’s Jo Kwon had his showcase for his second mini-album “Crosswalk” at Sogang University in Seoul.

At the showcase, Jo Kwon introduced himself as 2AM’s Jo Kwon. Hearing his introduction, a reporter asked for clarification. Jo Kwon responded saying, “2AM and I are one. I started my career in music with 2AM. I’ll end it with 2AM.”

Jo Kwon continued, “I introduced myself as 2AM’s Jo Kwon when I released my first solo album. I spent eight years as a trainee. After such a long time, I met 2AM and they’re a gift to me.”

He added, “2AM members told me they liked my songs. Jinwoon wanted to be here at the showcase, but he couldn’t make it due to his drama taping.” He cracked up everyone saying, “I’m grateful for their politeness.”

Jo Kwon released his new song “Crosswalk” at midnight on February 15. “Crosswalk” is based on Jo Kwon’s personal experience. It expresses the anxiety one feels while in love and when that love ends.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/15/jo-kwon-says-he-and-2am-are-one/

------------

'This is my moment'

2AM's Jo Kwon says the time has come to express his true emotions through music

Balladeer Jo Kwon has spent over half his life with the agency JYP Entertainment and it is about time for him to come into his own by expressing his true thoughts and emotions through his music.

He spent eight years as a trainee with JYP Entertainment before debuting as the leader of vocal quartet 2AM in 2008. In total, he has spent fifteen years of his life working with JYP. At a press showcase for his second solo record “Crosswalk,” he told reporters that he felt it was now time for him to make music that draws on his own life experiences. 

20160216001054_0.jpg

“I felt that it was time to sing songs that reflected Jo Kwon’s real emotions,” he said at Mary Hall in Sogang University on Monday, noting that with the passing of time, he has increasingly felt that “ballads that stem from real experiences and emotions are better.”

With this mindset, Jo helped to write the lyrics for the lead track “Crosswalk” and the third track “Flutter” on his three-track digital EP “Crosswalk.” Both of them are about love. “Crosswalk” is about being afraid to confront love that has left while “Flutter” is a sweet love song about first developing feelings for someone.

“When I first debuted, to be honest I had no experience with romance,” he said. “Now, eight years later, I think it would be a bit ridiculous if I said that I still haven’t dated anyone. I wrote the lyrics thinking about the goodbyes, the love, the anxiety, all of the complex emotions I felt over the years.”

“Crosswalk” comes three years and eight months after Jo Kwon’s first solo album “I’m Da One” in 2012. It seems a long hiatus for the musician, who did not officially put himself on hold, but Jo seemed far from antsy or anxious.

“What I gained from all those years of waiting for my debut was patience,” he said. “That patience helped me to wait out the three years and eight months until my second solo album.”

20160216001057_0.jpg

Now that the album is finally out, he says he is curious to see how the album will be received. “When I first debuted, I focused more on rankings than on evaluations of the album itself,” he said. “Now, I’m more concerned about the evaluations, the reviews. I want people to look forward to my next album, to say they want to be comforted by my music.”

Despite introducing himself as “Jo Kwon of 2AM” and saying that he believed his musical career would “begin and end with 2AM,” Jo Kwon said that he was “greedy” as an individual artist. “I’m very ambitious to show everything I have,” he said. “After time has passed, I want people to say that ‘Jo Kwon is a remarkable person, that he’s fun. Whether it’s ballads, musicals, entertainment shows or surprising antics, he has a lot of fun.’ I hope to convey that image.”

Jo Kwon’s second solo record “Crosswalk” was released Monday.

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20160216000685

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Jin Young Personally Praises Jo Kwon for “Crosswalk”

2AM leader Jo Kwon opened up about his recent solo comeback in an interview with Dazed Korea.

In the interview, Jo Kwon talked about the title track “Crosswalk,” saying that originally it wasn’t supposed to be the title track for the album. “I didn’t write ‘Crosswalk’ thinking it’d be the title track. So when everyone at the company unanimously decided that it’d be the title, it was a bit of a burden, but I felt great.”

CbgNoKfVAAAduVw.jpg

He even confessed, “Park Jin Young called me and personally praised me [for the song].” Jo Kwon previously explained that his own experiences in love inspired him to write “Crosswalk.”

Meanwhile, this comeback marks Jo Kwon’s first solo comeback in nearly four years. Check out some of the other photos from the Dazed pictorial below!

jo-kwon-dazed2.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/18/park-jin-young-personally-praises-jo-kwon-for-crosswalk/ 

Guest adikkeluangman

Jo Kwon talks about being complimented by J.Y. Park in 'Dazed and Confused'

Jo Kwon, who recently made his solo comeback with second album 'Crosswalk' after three years and eight months, can be seen in the pages of 'Dazed and Confused's March issue!  He looks modernistic and trendy, not to mention chic!

"Crosswalk" was the first song he wrote the lyrics to since making his debut.  Regarding this, he said, "'Crosswalk' was not a song that I created from the get-go as the title [track], rather it became the title track through the agency family's unanimous [vote], so I did feel burdened, but I was also happy.  J.Y. Park personally called me and complimented me.  I think the saddest and most regrettable part of dating is when the other person's love cools and you feel that.  I wanted to try expressing through the lyrics the feeling of uneasiness about how long the love can last."

jy-park_1455900525_jokwon1.jpg

Since his debut was eight years ago, he was asked how he felt about there being more juniors than seniors now.  "I no longer concern myself with the title of being an idol," he simply replied.  "You could call this a transformation, too.  See, I was very sad when I was a rookie.  I wanted to always appear sparkling and pretty, but now, if anything, I want to hear more that I'm an artist than an idol."

As talented as you are, the title "idol" tends to stick, I'm afraid.  Just keep at it!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/jo-kwon-talks-about-being-complimented-by-jy-park-in-dazed-and-confused 

Showbiz Korea with Jinwoon

Jo Kwon - Crosswalk @ M Countdown, Music Bank, Music Core & Inkigayo

CbeYSjoUkAAlhUk.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OvnldLo53c

Dazed & Confused (March issue)

JO KWON

JO KWON

JO KWON

Spoiler

JO KWONJO KWONJO KWON

http://kr.dazeddigital.com/2016/02/18/jo-kwon/

Jinwoon for Grazia Magazine

CbzM_lUUMAEyger.jpg

CbzM-sWUUAAcy4-.jpg

Jinwoon talks about his younger-boyfriend image for 'Grazia'

Jinwoon had a photoshoot with 'Grazia'!

He talked about his role in JTBC's 'Madame Antoine', as well as his younger-boyfriend image. He said, "I guess I just have that image. But instead of thinking that I want to play something else, if that kind of image works for me, I think I can keep playing that role. I don't think I have that long left to play this kind of role."

On his acting, he said, "It's embarrassing to watch myself act. But I have to know where I'm lacking, so I watch the entire thing, and then watch it again to try to judge myself coldly."

On his musical activities, he said, "In Jung Jinwoon Band, I have to do everything. i have to take care of the outfits and album concept, and I have to manage everyone's schedule. When we make music, I have to take into account all 6 members. It's a little burdensome sometimes. But I want to make a lot of songs. I wish I could make enough to make at least 3 more albums after I die. I don't know when I'll die, so I'm writing a lot of songs."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/jinwoon-talks-about-his-younger-boyfriend-image-for-grazia

Mrs. Cop 2 teaser (Seulong)

KBS Changmin's Music Plaza

Spoiler

Guest adikkeluangman

2AM's Jo Kwon admits he still gets nervous in front of J.Y. Park

2AM's Jo Kwon admitted that he still has an uncomfortable and awkward relationship with JYP Entertainment CEO J.Y. Park. 

On February 24, Jo Kwon appeared on MBC FM4U's 'Kim Shin Young's Hope Song at Noon' and talked about the times he had to meet J.Y. Park to discuss his new album. 

kim-shin-young_1456293248_jokwon.jpg

DJ Kim Shin Young asked, "Are you still hesitant to be straightforward with him?" Jo Kwon answered, "Yes, most likely. I am an adult now, and it has been awhile since I have debuted. But I am still nervous in front of Jin Youngee hyung. I feel like I have stopped at the time when I was 13 years old." 

Jo Kwon also added, "It's still awkward and uncomfortable. I can't breath when just the two of us go out to eat together." 

It has been more than 10 years since Jo Kwon met J.Y. Park, but I guess they have a ways to go before being comfortable!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/2ams-jo-kwon-admits-he-still-gets-nervous-in-front-of-jy-park 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Episode] Special Fan meeting with HOMME

Footage from them at the waiting room. Hyun went to bakery and Changmin made ice coffee in his shop.

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

HOMME Christmas Greeting

HOMME FANMEETING 'MERRY HOMME’s MAS'

I'm not sure if they're re upload new video or just the old one because I remember watching those videos back then.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

“Radio Star” To Host A JYP Entertainment Special With Park Jin Young, Jo Kwon, Min Hyo Rin, And G.Soul

On an upcoming episode of “Radio Star,” JYP Entertainment’s Park Jin Young, Min Hyo Rin, Jo Kwon, and G.Soul will be a guest on the show.

The show’s affiliates announced the news through its SNS on April 30 and revealed that the staff has been gathering accounts of the stars’ being witnessed outside of work. The staff say this will double the fun of the program.

2016043014133156668_1.jpg

Plus, since they are all housed under JYP Entertainment, viewers are looking forward to finding out some fun secrets that goes on in the agency with Park Jin Young.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/30/radio-star-to-host-a-jyp-entertainment-special-with-park-jin-young-jo-kwon-min-hyo-rin-and-g-soul/ 

Happy belated birthday to Changmin & Jinwoon :)

ChWpCWCUoAAXMxc.jpg

ChYSZ-pXEAAfxZG.png

Jo Kwon & Park Leewon - Growl @ MBC Duet song festival 2016.04.15

A STARRY NIGHT MUSICAL

Super Junior’s Kangin, Jung Joon Young, 2AM’s Jinwoon, and Lee Chul Woo to Star in New Reality Show

Super Junior’s Kangin, Jung Joon Young, 2AM’s Jinwoon, and Lee Chul Woo to Star in New Reality Show

Super Junior’s Kangin, singer and entertainer Jung Joon Young, 2AM’sJinwoon, and model Lee Chul Woo are teaming up for a new JTBC reality show!

The four guys will be starring in JTBC’s new show “Hitmaker,” in which they’ll be travelling overseas to try other country’s new types of sports. They’ll first be touring around Europe, where they’ll be taking on thrilling challenges, and it’s confirmed that their first shooting location is Germany.

“Hitmaker” is expected to air its first episode at the end of April or in early May. After about four episodes, it will be decided whether or not the show will continue.

Are you excited to see these four stars travel together in “Hitmaker”?

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/30/super-juniors-kangin-jung-joon-young-2ams-jinwoon-and-lee-chul-woo-to-star-in-new-reality-show/

JYP Duet Match

CezfUdxXIAATLJl.jpg

Jung Jinwoon to Make Solo Comeback for First Time in 4 Years

According to reports on April 3, Jung Jinwoon is planning a comeback as a solo artist in May. After his drama “Madame Antoine” wrapped up in December, he has been focused on working on his new album.

This is Jung Jinwoon’s first solo album in four years after 2011 release titled “Now or Never.” He continued to promote as a singer through Mystic Entertainment‘s concert “Mystic Openrun,” but hasn’t officially released an album yet.

After leaving JYP Entertainment, this will be Jung Jinwoon’s first album release with Mystic Entertainment.

Affiliates stated, “He has started recording instrumentals. He was originally planning a comeback in April, but it got delayed because he wanted to perfect it more. We will be able to confirm a release date once his album is close to finished.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/02/jung-jinwoon-to-make-solo-comeback-in-may/

Homme - Just Come to Me M/V

Ce4pZ1_UYAA6xom.jpg

Spoiler

CezcLi3WAAAnLzP.jpgCezcMPoWsAISFsX.jpgCe4p4CIUsAI2lJP.jpgCe4p4D0UAAAbTCG.jpgCe4p4NFUEAA6OVB.jpg

Homme @ Veranda Live dal.komm

SBS Cultwo Radio

Seulong -  If You Are Love (Mrs Cop OST Part 2 )

Archived