[Drama 2007] Kimcheed Radish Cubes / Ggak-du-gi 깍두기

Guest dramaok

Guest simply_dream

OMG!! the wedding pic, that means they are getting married for sure, YAY!!! happiness =D so pretty looking!!! cant wait to see it! o man didnt realize i've actually watched so many ep of this show... it was definitely a vry nice pace drama

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cococrust

oo.. so the next ep is the last one ??? hmmm, good... there has been a rash of long dramas lately.. hopefully this one will end at a good note.

Guest lollipop

thank u so much to all ...luv them all...this drama is so good :wub: I hope to see more projects for Ju Sang-wook ...he's such a talented actor ^_^

Guest lollipop

it ended too fast!!!..

i thought it was a 50 epi drama!!...

anyways.. i liked the ending + i loved the drama!!! :] :]

nice to know s u Z i e that you luv the ending... can't wait to see it...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fallenframes

aww this drama ended already? seemed so fast. i watched the first 3 episodes, but stopped since i don't understand it. it's too bad no english subbers ever picked it up during this time.

i never really read the pages here cuz i didn't want to see spoilers. :P

• 2 months later...
Guest Abdul

ep2

f_KimcheedRadm_3eb5c6f.jpg

f_KimcheedRadm_d2277fa.jpg

Park Shin Hye looks like a 12 year old girl in the buddhist temple scene. I find the screen caps of the buddhist temple scene of Park Shin Hye alone in the room with Ju Sang Wook somewhat disturbing, more of why is a 12 year old girl alone in a room with a 30 year old adult male?

Disturbing thoughts aside, where can I get the dvd of this drama? Is there any site which sells the dvd with english subs?

Guest Abdul

some ep 18 gifs to share...

pcpdownloadtl6.gifpcpdownload3qc9.gif

pcpdownload1ip2.gifpcpdownload2ds8.gif

OMG....so freakin adorable....I like!!!

Am only on Ep.7 via Youtube...there are no english subtitles but what the heck, I am still watching it, fast forwarding it to the bits where these two are in.

Guest Abdul

that's why i he thought of the ulimate solution ..marry her and be his wife ! .so they can be together day and night . :rolleyes: he will probably be quite a clingly husband hahaha i think ..

• 1 year later...
Guest JoongBoXiahJang

OMG I love this cute drama, I watched most of it then I forgot to finish it because lol no english sub. But now I am trying to pick it up again. Can't believe it have been this long since I saw Park Shin Hye.

Guest NoRefund

Hey guys I actually went through these last 27 pages reading and all haha.. in any case, I've been searching forever for a place to download(prefereably)/watch/purchase this drama with english subs but there seems to be no place for it anywhere that i can find :( Does anyone know a place where i can find this? Help a drama fanatic out!! :P

• 1 month later...

Hey guys I actually went through these last 27 pages reading and all haha.. in any case, I've been searching forever for a place to download(prefereably)/watch/purchase this drama with english subs but there seems to be no place for it anywhere that i can find :( Does anyone know a place where i can find this? Help a drama fanatic out!! :P

Hey, you can find the episodes on aja-aja.com! :D

• 3 months later...
Guest SooInSmile

OMG< I didn't know Lee MIN JUNG is in here with park shin hye, I am definitely watching this now. Any fans subbing this :D

Archived