f_KimcheedRadm_422f56e.jpgf_KimcheedRadm_c86b652.jpg

f_KimcheedRadm_f3b7039.jpgf_KimcheedRadm_0122e6a.jpg

f_KimcheedRadm_8ccae89.jpgf_KimcheedRadm_745d211.jpg

f_KimcheedRadm_2d55afd.jpgf_KimcheedRadm_93a9325.jpg

f_KimcheedRadm_a73eb5d.jpgf_KimcheedRadm_01e687e.jpg

f_KimcheedRadm_9a70e7f.jpgf_KimcheedRadm_2631219.jpg

f_KimcheedRadm_98ffd0f.jpgf_KimcheedRadm_17e7776.jpg

f_KimcheedRadm_2b0f0b8.jpg

Can anyone summarize what is actually going on.

- I know the grandparents know the mother's secret but why are they mad? Why did they kick her out ... it's not like their son was a virgin groom!

- Excately why is JW mad with his mother. Does he know how cruel and greedy his mother was or does he only know part of the story.

- Knowing his mother sentenced SA to a hard life, is he still trying to marry her.

- Is JW's mother even sorry for what she has done? It seems like she only concerned about getting JW to stop being mad with her but she could care less what 'really' happens to SA.

- Why is DJ mad? Is it because he 'really' wanted to be SA's boyfriend?

- Why is the youngest son mad?.... Then again, I guess this upset his perfect world, he is the only child in this series who has and lives with both parents.

- What did JW sister say to SA at the resturant? Did she ask her to breakup with her brother?

Guest shiningstar153

Hey, gerryg! I will attempt to answer your questions, even though I'm a Korean-American and not a Korean-Korean.

1. In Korea, to have a child before a marriage was, like, taboo in that kind of society. Also, Saya's mother failed to mention that she had the child of a marrried man, even though the child supposedly died. I guess that it's what people call a double standard--it's all right for the guy to have children before his second marriage and not the woman. That's Korean culture for you. The families of the husband want his wife to be pure and not have a past, much less a child.

2. Jae Woo (JW) is furious and disgusted at his mother for what she had done to the woman he loved--stealing all her family's money and basically making her live as a destitute child, to be abandoned at a Buddhist temple as a result.

3. Jae Woo is still trying to marry Saya because he loves her. Period.

4. Jae Woo's mother is still thinking that she has done nothing wrong. :tongue2: She just wants her son to accept her despite her crimes. And of course she could care less about Saya. It's only about her.

5. I don't know if he's mad....maybe very disappointed that he can't really love Saya....but don't worry! He has Mudeok!

6. The youngest son cannot understand his grandparents--because Saya was born before her marriage to his father, they can't really call it adultery. He also cannot understand why his oldest brother and father did not even try to stop his mother from going out of the house with Saya.

7. Jae Woo's sister said to Saya that instead of her mother she would beg Saya's forgiveness, but Saya doesn't know what's going on.......

Hope this helped. ^^

Hey, gerryg! I will attempt to answer your questions, even though I'm a Korean-American and not a Korean-Korean.

1. In Korea, to have a child before a marriage was, like, taboo in that kind of society. Also, Saya's mother failed to mention that she had the child of a marrried man, even though the child supposedly died. I guess that it's what people call a double standard--it's all right for the guy to have children before his second marriage and not the woman. That's Korean culture for you. The families of the husband want his wife to be pure and not have a past, much less a child.

2. Jae Woo (JW) is furious and disgusted at his mother for what she had done to the woman he loved--stealing all her family's money and basically making her live as a destitute child, to be abandoned at a Buddhist temple as a result.

3. Jae Woo is still trying to marry Saya because he loves her. Period.

4. Jae Woo's mother is still thinking that she has done nothing wrong. :tongue2: She just wants her son to accept her despite her crimes. And of course she could care less about Saya. It's only about her.

5. I don't know if he's mad....maybe very disappointed that he can't really love Saya....but don't worry! He has Mudeok!

6. The youngest son cannot understand his grandparents--because Saya was born before her marriage to his father, they can't really call it adultery. He also cannot understand why his oldest brother and father did not even try to stop his mother from going out of the house with Saya.

7. Jae Woo's sister said to Saya that instead of her mother she would beg Saya's forgiveness, but Saya doesn't know what's going on.......

Hope this helped. ^^

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :rolleyes:

Can anyone summarize what is actually going on.

- I know the grandparents know the mother's secret but why are they mad? Why did they kick her out ... it's not like their son was a virgin groom!

- Excately why is JW mad with his mother. Does he know how cruel and greedy his mother was or does he only know part of the story.

- Knowing his mother sentenced SA to a hard life, is he still trying to marry her.

- Is JW's mother even sorry for what she has done? It seems like she only concerned about getting JW to stop being mad with her but she could care less what 'really' happens to SA.

- Why is DJ mad? Is it because he 'really' wanted to be SA's boyfriend?

- Why is the youngest son mad?.... Then again, I guess this upset his perfect world, he is the only child in this series who has and lives with both parents.

- What did JW sister say to SA at the resturant? Did she ask her to breakup with her brother?

i used to watch this when mbc was still in our cable provider's line-up. what has happened to the other storyline dj, eh, and jh love triangle and the little girl. has the storyline concentrated on the saya/jw love story?

Guest plumangel3

OMg, thats for the screen caps!!!!

Shin Hye look so cute!!!

Gosh, the storyline is so interesting, hope they end up together!

your welcome :)

yes, PSH's expressions are really cute. especially during the beginning. ^^

i'm rooting for them too.

shiningstar153 thanks alot for the explanation :)

Hi everyone,

I have yet to catch up the last couple of episodes......

but I just seen a news that originally this series is meant to be 50 episodes but they have cut short to 44...

meaning next sunday will be the last episode....

JW & SA wedding pic

6945044810331oj6.jpg

wondering what happened to DS & MD coupling????

Guest plumangel3

aw really? it's ending so soon >.<;;

thanks for sharing their wedding pic queer :)

i really think they look so good together. they

look amazing in that pic.

cococrust, thanks so much for the new episodes. You're so fast as usual; thanks for sharing the direct links every week. Greatly appreciated!

queer, thanks for the wedding pic. I love their chemistry and they do look so compatible with each other even though they have a big age gap.

Archived