Naruto Anime Thread

Guest Misao

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

Yeah! It's cool how they are going to do the Kakashi back story!! I was wondering when they were going to do it! It's random how they are doing it now though, but who cares!!!

Anyways, the last episode, 118, was cool cause we saw Hebi/Taka assembled! Am I the only one here who likes Karin and Suigetsu as a pairing?! :P

Well, get ready to see some pre-teen (?) Kakashi being super cool and tear-jerking moments!!! D:

Guest fantasian

^ i think you posted in the wrong thread. bleach? lol

the kakashi gaiden special was pretty good, one of my fav eps in a while. And you get to see the 4th Hokage in action (he was still a Jounin at the time) - Flash of the leaf!

Poor Obito, definately see traits of Naruto in him. And the Obito -> Rin -> Kakashi love triangle. Tragic really.

^ i think you posted in the wrong thread. bleach? lol

the kakashi gaiden special was pretty good, one of my fav eps in a while. And you get to see the 4th Hokage in action (he was still a Jounin at the time) - Flash of the leaf!

Poor Obito, definately see traits of Naruto in him. And the Obito -> Rin -> Kakashi love triangle. Tragic really.

No, that was the yellow flash's move, the space-time shunpo (flashstep)

I saw it today and wow, it crushed my heart to bits! It was soo soo sad!

When Obito was thinking, "Just when me and Kakashi were getting along... And I never told Rin I loved her. I wish I could have stayed together with everyone longer..." it just broke my heart!

Kakashi saying "Damn it!" and hitting the ground when he saw Obito. And Rin looking at the stars...

And before the tragedy, seeing everyone. Kakashi was so arrogant, wow! Now I know why he kinda 'adopted' Sasuke the most when Team 7 was together. They are very similiar. Seeing Minato as Konoha's Yellow Flash was awesome! He's soo cool! And when Minato and Obito talked about Kakashi and White Fang, it was really touching. I also liked when Obito got his Sharingan and told Kakashi that people who leave comrades behind are scum. But it was sad how when Rin was trying to confess to Kakashi he told her, "Don't. I tried to leave you behind. I'm scum."

It's all so sad. It's unimaginable that when something that horrible happens you can move on. That day haunts Kakashi forever. =( Now I really wonder what happened to Rin.

Overall, it was very cool seeing Kakashi's past animated.

Guest fantasian

^ yeh i do wonder what happened to Rin. It's not clear whether she's died or still alive, though Kakashi has mentioned that he's lost everyone close to him.

Or it could be that Rin was greatly affected by Obito's death and unconfessed love for her, and Kakashi's cold shoulder that she became a recluse.

heck they could do a whole Kakashi backstory arc and it would be interesting i reckon.

Guest angel_cutie

>< im only on episode ..28!?!

ahhhhhh how can i catch up to like 100+!!

so tempted to watch the kakashi gaiden but then.. noooooo~

Guest fantasian

>< im only on episode ..28!?!

ahhhhhh how can i catch up to like 100+!!

so tempted to watch the kakashi gaiden but then.. noooooo~

LOL 28 of shippuuden or Naruto original series...

you can still watch kakashi gaiden, since its a back story and wont affect the main storyline at all.

I saw it today and wow, it crushed my heart to bits! It was soo soo sad!

When Obito was thinking, "Just when me and Kakashi were getting along... And I never told Rin I loved her. I wish I could have stayed together with everyone longer..." it just broke my heart!

Kakashi saying "Damn it!" and hitting the ground when he saw Obito. And Rin looking at the stars...

And before the tragedy, seeing everyone. Kakashi was so arrogant, wow! Now I know why he kinda 'adopted' Sasuke the most when Team 7 was together. They are very similiar. Seeing Minato as Konoha's Yellow Flash was awesome! He's soo cool! And when Minato and Obito talked about Kakashi and White Fang, it was really touching. I also liked when Obito got his Sharingan and told Kakashi that people who leave comrades behind are scum. But it was sad how when Rin was trying to confess to Kakashi he told her, "Don't. I tried to leave you behind. I'm scum."

It's all so sad. It's unimaginable that when something that horrible happens you can move on. That day haunts Kakashi forever. =( Now I really wonder what happened to Rin.

Overall, it was very cool seeing Kakashi's past animated.

yea, this eps was sad... I had tears in my eyes... just like way back then when I first watched naruto. I'm glad they finally aired this eps. It let us know how Kakashi was when he was younger and it also gave us a little taste of naruto's dad... he was awsome... I only wish they would of show more of him and his power. Kakashi was a smart little boy back then... he became captian at such a young age.

I also wonder and want to know what happend to Rin...

Guest severus

:tears: Kakashi Gaiden was so sad, I think those were the two most touching episodes of Shippuden ever made.

I read some assumptions about Obito later becoming Tobi of Akatsuki... I wonder it that'll be explained or clarified later on in the show. Or was it already explained in the Manga? which I don't read...

Their personalities seem alike in the anime, and Tobi has his right Sharingan... while Kakashi has a left Sharingan.

Can anyone who read the manga tell me?

:tears: Kakashi Gaiden was so sad, I think those were the two most touching episodes of Shippuden ever made.

I read some assumptions about Obito later becoming Tobi of Akatsuki... I wonder it that'll be explained or clarified later on in the show. Or was it already explained in the Manga? which I don't read...

Their personalities seem alike in the anime, and Tobi has his right Sharingan... while Kakashi has a left Sharingan.

Can anyone who read the manga tell me?

post this in the manga thread if you want answers. There are still a few people here that don't read the manga and don't want to be spoiled.

• 2 weeks later...

i was on ep 50 and caught up with the recent ep in like a week and now i have nothing else to watch ._.

i might consider reading the manga but ehhh don't know yet

still didn't watch any of the naruto movies yet and there are lik 5? 6?

i really liked the kakashi gaiden eps though

kakshi and rin would've made an awesome couple

wouldn't it be nice if she suddenly appears?

^

I doubt Rin will appear though...because Kakashi once told Sasuke all his loved ones were dead. =(

I really recommend you read the manga. =) It's way ahead of the anime and then you can watch it again in the anime.

I don't know about the Naruto movies. I myself only seen the first one and half of the second. I know there are 3 Naruto Shippuden movies, I believe.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived