Beard! Yes I Said It.

Guest joonsungwa

Well, if you really wanna give facial hair a try, I'd suggest dying your hair back to a darker color first - black or brown.

Who knows, if it grows in the right spots, you might be able to pull off the metrosexual look.

I agree with her :]

They definitely pulled it off IMO =D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sixth.

yeah, only some asians pull it off. and not many =/

i prefer cleanly shaven (but i dont like pretty boys. ugh, it makes me feel weird that a boy is prettier than i am.)

Guest TygrrLilly

I'm just not a fan of vast amounts of facial hair- ZZ Top beards- not attractive.

But I think that there are guys of any ethnicity (including Asians) that can rock facial hair and rock it well.

I think that facial hair tends to suit guys with stronger jawlines and more masculine features, because then the look is considered "rugged" and that is seen as attractive.

I know that I find super thin mustaces on about 90% of guys creepy for some reason. I think that stubble is much more acceptable (despite the itch and scratch factor to the face).

Guest mytigerlily

beard + face = pubic face

on the other hand, 5 o'clock shadows are sexy as hell. & when i say 5 o'clock shadows, i mean cheeks, chin, everything! not just the chin for boys who can't grow hair =__="

Guest molle3

true. those who have moustaches (or one in the making), imo, look like perverts (most of the time). I don't know why... but they just do.

lol this made me laugh :)

but yeh i dont really like guys with a lot of facial hair looks um....

well only a few guys can pull it off

Guest x3mango

any guy + facial hair = GOODBYE.

I just dont like it. It doesn't look good, feel good, , anything goood. Mayhbe its just me. I just dont like any kind of hair!

Guest rigashi

Yea I don't like facial hair on any guy. It hurts to kiss them. I don't like guys who wear makeup though. o_O It's not like all non-metrosexual guys have beards though. You can work out a lot, make rude/demeaning jokes that only your closest guy friends find hilarious, punch doors/walls, and be an all-around jerk to be considered "guyish" too lol. That's the kind of guy I'm attracted to, despite my better judgment. -_-

Guest Justalilodreamer

facial hair= huge turn off imo

its REALLY weird when feminine celebs have facial hair to look manly because its kind of like a woman with facial hair

i cant imagine jae joong or kame with facial hair :lol:

asian guys don't look good w/ facial hair.

not many can pull it off. Caucasians pull it off beard better.

5 o'clock shadow is still alright.

but beard,.. goatee.. eww.

I hate facial hair in general , itchy and sharp when it touches my face. :tongue2:

looking at your avatar, i'll say you should stay away from goatee

lololol !! totally agree.

Guest hyo.jy

ppl say this is the age of metro sexual but i still don't understand why girls (asian girls, more so than the rest) can't get over pretty boys.

pretty boys are just...ah-mazing.

lol

they have a ..charm. ^^

Guest sarahsoar__us

personally i think eric is the only one i can say HOT!! well its not a beard but

any facial hair person............. eric from shinwa can...

but no one else and the part about pretty boys......

then y cant guys get over sexy or cute girls.......

pretty boys are just...........................hot and PRETTY!!

well i cant help it but there are some girls out there

who dont like pretty boys ^^

but pretty boys rule!!! heel-chul and hero!!! ahhhhhhhh~~

so hot

Guest hippiehop

I'd prefer no facial hair. Just because my ex-bf had a lot of it (he had to shave everyday) and it really didn't feel good... couldn't really have his face brush against mine (it would tickle) and kissing him wasn't that great either.

but i dont like "pretty boys" i just prefer the clean look.

Guest gingerpye

lol that's good to hear.

I've seen threads full of "is that really a guy or a girl?" male celebs pics, and many girls were drooling over them. XD

hahaha.. yeah.

for asian guys, it's a no no.

Guest xLionHeartx

I have to shave every like 6 months and it's still peach fuzz... I'd be like 70 by the time I got a goattee.

Archived