Beard! Yes I Said It.

Guest joonsungwa

men look good with facial hair..........that's if they can grow some. i know some guys take ages ages to grow some. not everyone feels comfortable though. Minwoo is a good example that can work it with facial hair.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Malice_Kaiser

I hate facial hair. And body hair. As a matter of fact, guys should just shave their whole bodies. Especially under their arms.

Guest ~ Hard Canday ~

i think men who can pull the rugged look off are really hot! But like most ppl have said..not that many asians can.

I dont really understand the pretty boys craze though..I wouldn't want my bf to be "prettier" than me..hehe

a little stubble is okay

i personally dont lie facial hair much

but some guys can pull off a tiny beard.

sometimes my favorite celebrities have alittle hair, and i find it completely adorable

but then again they are famous, so everything they do is adorable/hot/sexy/cute

it all depends on you.

in general, if you are a strong looking and rough looking man then 4-5 days without shaving can be sexy

but if you are a pretty boy, i would say to stay away from it.

still though, it all depends how you look

personally, I enjoy all the many faces of my boyfriend's lol. sometimes he would not shave for days and he would look so mature and I find that sexy and then he would shave everything else except the part near his jaws to define it, which is also very sexy. then he would let it grow out again and shave everything off and I find that, again, very sexy to see a fresh and smooth skin. I guess changing it up is good.

Guest swtaznangel

I don't like facial on guys, espicailly asians(they just don't look good with facial hair). I don't like pretty boys either, I rather have a guy that actually looks like a guy, rather than a guy that would make me look like I'm dating a girl.

Guest Peachie-Queen

There was a study I read before and it said the majority of woman do prefer "Pretty" guys than more macho, masculine guys. My friend showed it to me.

Ha ha I honestly love pretty boys because they're pretty to look at, but I don't think I'd like their personality. My mom said pretty boys are players because they know their pretty XD ha ha. I also like visual kei guys, the ones that can pull it off anyway.

Well anyway back to the subject

I really don't like guys with facial hair if they're young because then they'd look like they were 30 or 40 XD Not many guys can pull off a beard and mustache especially asian guys.

I think guys with mustaches and gotees are too sly and skimming, like they say one thing but they're thinking about a WHOLE other thing sorta. Con artists or abusive is what comes to mind. But that might be from reading to many stories online. XD

Guest kylie91

Facial hair really grosses me out; especially on young guys. But, that's just me. I think guys are far more attractive when they have a clean and smooth face.

Guest CuteVietMiho

I've seen threads full of "is that really a guy or a girl?" male celebs pics, and many girls were drooling over them. XD

ewwie i seriously think its gross for a guy to not look like a guy. [if that makes anysense]

And girls drooling over them??? wow i'm surprised i've never seen those.

Personally, i'd like a guy more cute than hot

so facial hair would be a little weird but whatev. its okay if you can pull it off

if you can't... that sucks :]

I think it looks better if your face looks "clean"

Guest Modoki

guys who are too feminine are a turn off, i don't quite understand why some people like it *shrug* but to one's own taste i guess.

Guest xkrn4lyfx

asian guys don't look good w/ facial hair.

not many can pull it off. Caucasians pull it off beard better.

i completely agree, asians just shoudln't have facial hair, one of my friends has like a beard or gotee something.... go away!

Guest masala_chai_tea

do girls not like boys with facial hair or wat?

this may sound irrelevant to the original question, but i have experiences when i was overshadowed by guys who wear makeup.

experiences like these have motivated me to consider some really embarassing things in the past.

jrock influence, fanime, i've been everywhere.

ppl say this is the age of metro sexual but i still don't understand why girls (asian girls, more so than the rest) can't get over pretty boys.

i say RUGGED. i haven't shaved in 4 days! where's "PINNED" facial hair thread?

i wanna get ethan hawke gotee ;]

I think sometimes it looks good, but it really depends on the person and their facial features. A full-out beard doesn't appeal to me, but I did at some point like a scruffy faced guy who had a short beard. Some guys look good with a soul patch or a goatee (without the mustache) though. :D

Guest xl0v3juicy

I don't think guys need alot of facial hair in order to look "manly". Guys with clean faces can still look manly.

• 7 years later...

Archived