Beard! Yes I Said It.

Guest joonsungwa

Guest hesaid143

It's not just because they're Asian it's mainly this

facial hair is sexiness, manliness, and usually goes well with either tanned men or european men.

pretty boys are like ... pretty (not sexy), light skinned (not tanned), and definitely more on the girl-ish side (since most try to pose all cute in front of the camera like girls do -_-)

so it doesn't really go together, facial hair and pretty boys.

kinda like how satin and fleece don't really go together well

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blu_Velvet_Sea

There's a few guys I've come across that pulled of the facial hair well. It's usually the ones with nice facial structures (defined jawline etc). They look hot and rugged!

Guest mellybean

i hate to generalize, but generally :) speaking, all the asian guys i know don't have enough facial hair to make it look good. like...it's sparse...or the mustache part doesn't connect to the beard part because there's not enough hair. that just looks strange to me. ^_^

Guest Chibi-Dayo

TOTALLY agree...my physics lab TA had a goatee and a mustache...he's japanese...he looked like some old samurai beamed from the past.

LOL. my 8th grade history teacher had like a mustache and those little beards and hes like japanese and korean too. i only saw him with it so i had no problems with it, but when he shaved it i was like WOAH. he looked totally younger lol. and when he grew it back, ehhh.

Guest suitcases

^^ Yeah I think I'm with Sp0iL3d_Br8t on this one, facial hair is just not my thing. A little bit of stubble can be sexy, but honestly I think moustaches are nasty. Goatee = used car salesman. And only guys over 40 look okay/good with beards.

Guest roguechinadoll

I prefer guys clean-shaven. I think facial hair in general can make a guy look too old. >.>

Guest yungstar

i hate to generalize, but generally :) speaking, all the asian guys i know don't have enough facial hair to make it look good. like...it's sparse...or the mustache part doesn't connect to the beard part because there's not enough hair. that just looks strange to me. ^_^

that's how i am. facial hair makes me look closer to my age but my mommy always tells me it looks dirty. however, after i shave it all off, i resemble a 10 year old. sucks being asian.

very few asian guys call pull off facial hair... so i'd say stay away from it. but adam levine, the singer from maroon 5, looks REALLY good with his bit of facial hair hehe

i like pretty guys, but i'd feel a little too insecure dating one.... cuz then i'd constantly think "is he prettier than me?" xD

Guest joonsungwa

INSPITE of all the heartfelt comments and personal opinions,i STILL can't agree with "asian guys just don't look good with facial hair" thing.

iono. maybe im just being retarded. but that just doesn't make sense to me.

that just sounds like asian guys are visually inferrior to caucasians in terms of facial beauty. ahaha which maybe true.

i confirmed ONE thing though. girls wouldn't want facial hair on ME, as far as soompui goes....;/

i read one reply who was pro-facial hair hahaha

it's tricky how there are different types of girls; ones that like their man rugged, and ones that like their man.. uhhh clean and metro?

Guest M0NSTER*

I dislike facial hair, especially on guys in their teens...only a SELECT few can pull it off! Keep it clean and freshhh! :)

Guest roguechinadoll

INSPITE of all the heartfelt comments and personal opinions,i STILL can't agree with "asian guys just don't look good with facial hair" thing.

iono. maybe im just being retarded. but that just doesn't make sense to me.

that just sounds like asian guys are visually inferrior to caucasians in terms of facial beauty. ahaha which maybe true.

i confirmed ONE thing though. girls wouldn't want facial hair on ME, as far as soompui goes....;/

i read one reply who was pro-facial hair hahaha

it's tricky how there are different types of girls; ones that like their man rugged, and ones that like their man.. uhhh clean and metro?

Well, if you really wanna give facial hair a try, I'd suggest dying your hair back to a darker color first - black or brown.

Who knows, if it grows in the right spots, you might be able to pull off the metrosexual look.

Guest MOOVERDOSE

I don't know.

Sometimes I find it sexy on guys, but other times I'm like," ew... that looks like a rat."

Guest HeffyEnd

Maybe you should just grow out a goatee and see if you like it. If you end up wanting to shave it for whatever reason then just shave it. No harm in that.

You know, an asian guy who looks better with a goatee, imo, is Eric Mun from Shinhwa. Some people here will probably disagree but w/e. I just randomly thought of that lol.

Guest Nightmare

I don't see how some people would assumed that Asian guys can't pull it off:

06se1.jpg02mz4.jpg

joe91yz4.jpgokada2hydeninw6.jpg

They've pulled it off just mighty fine to me.

Archived