The Official SeeYa Thread

princess

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when I saw them crying I couldn't help myself to not cry seeya will always be remembered as the most talented female group in Korea and I wish all the best to the 3 girls and I hope the 3 of them will make it big

PP11013000097.JPG

03b8876d157f7b9f5d78a73900378f41.jpg

20110130_1296394444_80968100_1.jpg

797281d0bdba44af0ef03729952331dd.jpg

although i despised NGR for leaving boram&yeonji, i thought it was really sweet how they all came together for their last album.

i loved how during the last perf, yeonji was ready to sing if the other members started to break down and cry.

i know NGR will be acting, does anyone know what boram and yeonji will be doing?

or if they will be staying in the entertainment business at all?

@r1988 I agree with you on your post number 4981 http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/37711-see-ya-%ec%94%a8%ec%95%bc-official-thread/page__view__findpost__p__16867432 and whats even sadder about it is that the Core Content Media CEO admitted it; its a good thing that he admitted it but at the same time he was to unkind to not take a action to help are girls but instead ignored are girls (seeya) needs he even told the reporters he was so much focus on creating his new group 'Co-Ed' that he forgotten about SeeYa and he feels bad about it I used to think CCM was a good move to SeeYa but if we knew earlier that SeeYa would just end up like this it would have been better if SeeYa stayed with Mnet Media who actually cared for are girls, and I really hope they reunite as said in their last interview that would be the glorious day for us :)

@jy___x well yes Namie is going to be back on her acting, I heard Boram is still going to stay with CCM and Yeonji not sure yet, but we will see whats going to happen since their contract ends in March 2011 and CCM apparently is telling reporters their might be a slim chance they might sign again, BUT again its a slim chance :/

• 3 months later...
Guest re8a

[NEWS] Lee Boram New Song Released [11.05.06]

PP11012000035.JPG

The singer Lee Boram from the group SeeYa has released her first song after the group official disbanded the song is "방안에서" is part of the project album Sinsa Dong Tiger Project Supermarket -The Half and it's a nice ballad song that suit her nice and beautiful voice.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I found article about boram and gyuri unnies , its a good thing to see them together

남규리, 이보람과 다정한 포옹 '절친 인증샷' 공개

2011092711260344435_1.jpg

배우 남규리가 걸그룹 씨야에서 함께 활동한 이보람을 찾았다.

남규리는 지난 21일 오후 1시께 자신의 미니홈피에 "멀리서도 알 수 있었어. 내가 있는 곳을 네가 알고 있다는 걸"이라는 글과 함께 여러 장의 사진을 게재했다.

게재된 사진 속 남규리는 현재 뮤지컬 '폴링 포 이브'에 출연중인 이보람을 찾은 모습이다. 남규리와 이보람은 서로를 꼭 껴앉고 다정한 모습을 연출했다.

이를 접한 팬들은 "두 분 잘 지내는 모습 보니까 좋네요. 너무 예뻐요" "여전히 예쁘네. 씨야도 보고 싶네요"등의 다양한 반응을 보였다.

한편 씨야는 지난 2010년, 데뷔 5년 만에 전격 해체를 선언했다. 현재 이보람은 배우 봉태규와 함께 '폴링 포 이브'에서 열연을 펼치고 있으며, 남규리는 현재 방영 중인 뮤직옴니버스 end E 드라마 '피아니시모'에 출연하는 등 연기자로서 활발한 행보를 이어가고 있다.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some of you may not know Kim Yeonji just release a new single and sounds amazing purchase and support her please and thank you here is the video clip of the audio of the new song full.

Kim Yeon Ji (김연지) - Time Goes By (시간아 흘러가라)
http://youtu.be/9GBFgxjV0og

New NEWS of Boram visiting 'The SeeYa' in the rehearsal room.

20121119_leeboram_theseeya.jpg

Former SeeYa member Lee Boram paid a special surprise visit to THE SEEYA‘s rehearsal room.

After monitoring the girls’ debut stage on ‘M! Countdown‘ on November 15, Lee Boram headed to their rehearsal room to offer them her support. She stated, “The name SeeYa means so much to me. I spent my youth with that name; it’s a name that gives me strength. I’m glad that such talented girls are debuting with a name so precious to me, and I hope that they’ll continue to spread the name far and wide.”

THE SEEYA members responded, “We’ll always be working our hardest, so that we don’t bring shame to the SeeYa seniors’ reputation.”

THE SEEYA is currently promoting their debut track, “Be With You“.

News Source: ALLKPOP

In other News of Lee Boram here is a clip of her (last year) musical she has been participating and been busy promoting a while back she sounds amazing! The musical is called 'I Like You in Falling for Eve'

2 months ago Soomi twitted this lovely picture Yeonji, Boram and Soomi having a meal together! Heh I find this very sweet that they still hang out together true friendship I just hope one day another group picture wuth Gyuri in it to :)
tumblr_maanltUMzX1rugn8co1_1280.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived