The Official SeeYa Thread

princess

its a pity that such a vocally talented group end up disbanding....my heart goes out to Yeonji and Boram, I think this whole episode from the exit of NGR till now is just so unfair to these two girls....i love yeonji's voice alot and altho i did not come into this thread often but I still keep myself updated with anything Seeya and this was the 1st female group that i really liked just because they are so talented in singing...I hope they will still continue to sing eventho they will be on their separate way... i can feel that Boram and Yeonji were so hurt by all that had happened to them ...I just cant get over the fact that they had to be the receiving end of everything that had happened to the group and worse of it its not even their fault....and CCM really sucks big time....anyway best of luck and lots of love to Yeonji and Boram in their future endeavor....

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first when i get into Kpop i heard and knew ALOT of girl groups but SeeYa was the only group that i really liked they are amazing and i think they were doing well as a duo but it's all because of CCM.

i just hope they do well and i want the new album to be a hit maybe they will change their minds. T_T

Former member Nam Gyuri will be participating in SeeYa’s final album, “Goodbye My Friend.”

After hearing of the group’s official disbandment, Nam Gyuri expressed, “I want to remain as a member of SeeYa forever. As the eternal friend of Yeon Ji and Boram, I’d like to draw a beautiful end to this group, which is why I decided to join them for their last album.”

She will also be in the music video for their new track, alongside the remaining two members.

Their goodbye album will be released on January 10th of next year, and will contain all of their hit tracks as well as two new songs to give fans a final memory.

Source: Newsen via Nate

Translation: Allkpop

reading the comments in allkpop about how many are against the fact that nam gyuri coming back to the group and taking part in their last album but as fan im kind of happy b/c to me even if nam gyuri left she was always a seeya member plus it showed that all of the 3 girls are still in good relationship so Im really happy I cant wait to hear their last album and I hope their title song will be ballad and that they will promot it for long time

seeya fighting

Im shock / hurt / happy just mix feelings right now, for one thing Im very happy Namie decided to participate to this final album of SeeYa BUT kind of hurt of the statement she gave dunno but it sounds kind of hurtful the way she said it? 'I’d like to draw a beautiful end to this group, which is why I decided to join them for their last album' maybe Im reading into it to deeply dunno, Im very curious of what Boram and Yeonji has to say about this? And wonder if their relationship is okay now? So many question left unanswered (sigh) a wish of mine for Namie to rejoin the group once more but a sad ending in which its a final album SeeYa together will release a good and a bad result came about currently very very much mix feelings :'(

^

Princess lol I think u are reading into it too deeply and Im not sure but if their relationship were pretty bad I dont think Boram and Yeonji would have agreed for namie to take part in seeya last album or even CCM who knows maybe this album will bring the girls back together and make them stay together

I'm actually glad Nam Gyuri will join them for the last album. She was an original SeeYa member and I think she deserves to be with the girls for the last time. I can see why they took soomi out now.

wow i cant believed NGR had the nerve to participate in Seeya last album...sorry to all die hard NGR fans but I think she is just an opportunistic....did she forget that she's the caused of Seeya problem and she's the one who wanted to do something else besides solely being a singer....why the heck coming back just to do the curtain call for the group....no offence to NGR fans but seriously i dont have any respect for this girl...i still remembered clearly in my mind the sad faces of Yeonji and Boram when Gyuri ditched the group and how it made Boram cried....I dont think Boram and Yeonji got any power to not let Gyuri participate in their last album coz CCM have all the final say and Kim Kwang Su is a big jerk !!...I actually wanted to support Yeonji and Boram last album and buy the cd but with the inclusion of miss thick skinned NGR i changed my mind.... tongue2.gif NGR dont deserve a chance to "rejoin" Seeya and "draw a beautiful ending to the group". that she abandoned..i'd say let soomi do the honour to join Yeonji and Boram at least Soomi did not ditched and abandoned the group...

i only hope Yeonji and Boram will sign to another record label and make a comeback in the music scene and i will give my utmost support to these two talented singers....

i'm not sure if i'm happy or sad because i think NGR was the reason they are disbanding now but i'm happy to see the girls together again like the old days but i'm wondering how is the relationship between the girls and NGR>

i just want Yeonji and Boram to go to another company that will respect them and appreciate their talent.

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002061329

In short the article says Core is willing to reconsider Seeya's fate IF Yeonji returns...it appears Boram is getting shafted, guess they feel that Boram doesnt figure in Seeya's pending future

Core Contents Media CEO talks about SeeYa’s impending disbandment and their future

The CEO of Core Contents Media, Kim Kwang Soo, recently voiced his hopes for the continuation of talented vocal group, SeeYa.

As one of the most famous producers in the music industry with 30 years of experience, CEO Kim Kwang Soo sat down with Money Today Star News and revealed his honest thoughts about SeeYa’s current situation. “The current SeeYa consists of two members, Kim Yeonji and Lee Boram, whose contracts are set to end at the beginning of next year. Both of them want to go their separate ways after their contracts expire, which is why we recently decided to announce the disbandment of SeeYa.”

He continued, “However, in truth, if Yeonji decides to change her mind, SeeYa can still live on. Even now, I really hope that Yeonji does not leave our company.”

“Yeonji said she would like to find her life’s path, but there are more opportunities for her if she were to release solo tracks and showcase her variety of charms while staying with SeeYa.”

CEO Kim explained, “Starting last year, I created a girl group for the first time in my producing career under the name ‘T-ara‘, but I was able to feel SeeYa’s sadness because of my preoccupation with T-ara’s development. However, I was the one who helped them recover alongside SG Wannabe. They are a very special team to me.”

I’m saying this again, but if Yeonji comes back to us, then SeeYa can still continue as a group. I hope Yeonji takes my mind into consideration and stays with SeeYa and the company,” emphasized CEO Kim.

If Yeonji is firm in her decision to part ways with Core Contents Media and SeeYa, then SeeYa’s upcoming album, “Goodbye My Love”, will be their last. Scheduled for release in January, the album will consist of all their past hit tracks, as well as two new songs.

Source: Star News via Nate

Credit:allkpop

so I guess Yeonji is the one who wants to leave lets hope she will change her mind

so Lee Boram, didn't want to go separate ways?

does this mean that Yeonji is the one that want the group to disband ?? i mean i know both boram and Yeonji told the CEO that they want to disband but was it Yeonji's idea ??

or she wants to go to another company after SeeYa's last album and he wants her to stay ?

anyway if it was Yeonji's idea than she has the full right to ask him to disband because CCM did not promote them at all.

but i still hope she won't leave so they do not disband and i wish the CEO promote them more if they stays with him.

• 3 weeks later...

Its already Jan 10, 2011 in Korea but no sign of news of SeeYa in Korean sites? Im wondering did the album just got push back did they forget to release it? Currently sad I been waiting since the news broke out last month and now is the day and no sign of news to be seen -sigh- :( hopefully by the end of today something is release or just a piece of news of SeeYa will be fine :'(

Edited:

Original SeeYa members to bid farewell in two weeks

In two weeks, vocalist group SeeYa will be singing their last farewells to their fans with all three original members on the four major music programs.

Lee Boram and Kim Yeonji will be releasing their last album at the end of this month before disbanding. Core Contents Media announced the group’s disbandment last month, under the reason that the members wanted to walk separate paths. Nam Gyuri, who left the group in 2009, decided to join the girls for their last performances as well.

According to SeeYa, they’ll be starting with “M! Countdown” on January 27th, followed by “Music Bank”, “Music Core”, and finally ending with “Inkigayo” on the 29th, wrapping up five years of activities.

Source + Photos Credits: Star News via Daum

Translation Credits: ALLKPOP

Im happy a news came out today sadly only the last week of January SeeYa will be performing I was hoping a few more performance not just once in every music station but whatever Im happy last performance stage really looking forward!

• 2 weeks later...

Here are more photo jacket of are girls last album :'(

20110120seeya1.jpg

20110120seeyaconcept1.jpg

20110120seeyaconcept2.jpg

20110120seeyaconcept3.jpg

SeeYa has announced that they will be formally breaking up in January, and now the girls have gotten together to put out their final album. The jacket photo of the album has been released, and fans are reminiscing about their activities.

"See You Again," which is what "SeeYa" actually means, will have 15 songs in it with two new songs "You're too cool to me," and "The last." The rest of the 13 songs will be their previous hit songs. The album will be revealed on Mnet.com on the 21st at 11 AM KST and will go on sale on the 25th. It will be their last album since they debuted 5 years ago.

Source Credits:

Review Star

Translation Credits:

KoreaBoo

I cant wait for their comeback but sadden it the end as well :/

Guest _snowflake_

Concept pictures are great. They looks so beautiful.

Seeing three of them together is so good but I don't want this comeback because it will be end of SEEYA. :tears:

Guest csnrain

I remember how big of a fan I was when they first debuted and how much expectations I had for this group. It's sad how things turned out but it was inevitable, Boram and especially Yeonji were being wasted at that company. Not sure how I feel about Nam Gyuri coming back for their farewell performances but I hope that those smiles in their last MV are genuine.

All the best of luck to them, it's gonna be sad watching those last performances...

Archived