Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Thanks very2 much for the pictures-they are all beautiful-Chuno is full of beautiful things from the cinematography, trailers and also the people there.

Yes Venerable, me too love the same pictures-HJ to OJH: '..this girl is mine...' :D '

wanna bet she has a weird contract stipulation that she cannot get dark?

Remember when she was in France, the whole time they were scrambling to put an umbrella around her. Even in her Beyond CF recently, her handlers were ready with the umbrella as soon as the director yelled, "cut!".

It's a different standard of beauty... white, pallid skin is just seen in a higher order (esp. for women, men are more keen to be tanned there) than tanned skin in Asia... as opposed to here wherein we all scramble to get a tan. grass is greener on the other side.

honestly though, it is the flash. even OJH looks quite pale there.

I personally know an actress from the Philippines under contract not to get dark. LOL.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case... I'm actually kidding about the tan because I'm not sure if she can pull of the tan toned skin! I'm fine with her snow white complexion! haha

who's the Filipino actress? I'm thinking Claudine Baretto? haha!

ripgal, thanks for bringing the pics here!

anyhoooooo... man I love that poster shoot pictures.... These aren't the final ones right? I mean they'd probably do some PS on the background or whatever right? I can't wait for them to release the final poster pictures! Lemme just say that I'm loving all their costumes! even LDH's hanbok... It's sooooo pretty!

venerable, I also love that pic! JH is such a goof! I love that the cast seems to share a really playful mood on set! just look at them goof around... it's too cute!!!

WoW! A feast of goodies this morning! Hugs for you ripgal!

I love em all!!! The guys looking incredibly hot! Hye won looks like a doll in that hanbok, looking beautiful but solemn, yet also cracking up with the guys. So am I, loving the last one. That's a funny but lovely scene. I'm so happy to see how comfortable they are with each other. I'm surprised though there's no background?

Guest imogene_af

OMG that looks like one FUN poster shoot.

heee <3

hw17.jpg

then Dae Gil notices and goes, WAIT UP, back off mah girl!

hw19.jpg

SO SO SO SO CUTE.

it looks like a more behind the scenes look at the poster shoot, it looks real promising. She looks really beautiful in a hanbok. But her men sure are dirty. HAHAHAHA.

I'm guessing they're going to PS that background in.

hagrid- LOL no, it's not CB. But dang that woman got hella white.

Guest imogene_af

LOLLLL OMG Lee Da Hae said right? That she'll have a scandal soon because some fortune teller said so???

The Kang Ji Hwan rumor though... more intense. They were seen in Thailand? I feel a denial boiling over soon.

This is a scandal I APPROVE of though. Shoot. I'm not even gonna lie.

Edited to add:

he admitted that they are friends but they're not lovers. and these rumors about them escaping in Thailand is not true.

OMO OMO Kang Ji Hwan!

*I seriously need to breatheeeee... breathheeee*

Let me just calm down and I will come back later..

===

EDIT:

Okay, I'm calmer now... but still finding it difficult not to smile wide or anything..:D

So how did KJH and Da Hae become friends? hmmm....

More news flooding in naver..

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.p...g_serial=455715

http://www.sisaseoul.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=11525

http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popu...p;mode=sub_view

http://spn.edaily.co.kr/news/newspath.asp?...193926589883096

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...1115&ext=na

http://www.heraldbiz.com/SITE/data/html_di...00911060590.asp

You know what guys? I'm just squealing that they're appearing on the news together...

Dun care if the rumors are true or not...haha..

Guest imogene_af

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! YOU GO JO!

anyway more stories on the scandal...

It looks like there is admission that they did meet up but only as friends/acquaintances. Both of them finding refuge in a very short Thailand trip after being busy with work, Lee Da Hae with her drama, and Kang Ji Hwan with his promos.

They said the travelers noticed they sat side by side and were giving affectionate glances.

Their parties though denied the romance allegations and simply shrugged it off as two friends who got to meet in the plane. There were even details about Duty Free shopping, but one side claimed is it was a coincidence and they only actually got close because of the trip.

http://news.mk.co.kr/outside/view.php?year...9&no=575880

I AM NOT GONNA LIE... this makes me hella giddy.

AMAZING! The prediction is true... her new scandal will be her biggest. Kang Ji Hwan? SRSLY. LOL.

I'm seriously controlling myself from squealing right now... in the office...:lol:

Remember how we used to fantasize about Da Hae being paired up with KJH and all? Now it's like happening in front of us! haha..

And the fortune teller is damn right about Da Hae... rumor/scandal/truth or not, I'm a happy girl! :lol:

So who gave who affectionate glances? WOOOOTT!!

Guest sharmainly

samzz... the two link you posted was about the rumor that the two were dating... i remember Kang ji hwan invited lee da hae

to his movie rough cut... hmmmmmmmm.................... i hope its true...

if its true that lee da hae will presenting an award in 46th daejong award, Kang ji hwan will be there to... (i read the news in KJH thread....lol) :D

Guest imogene_af

^

to each other. it started with gossip mongers in the plane who just assumed they are dating because they sat side by side and were staring at each other. LOL. But LDH's side said that the Thailand trip was just how they became real good FRIENDS.

KJH sure ain't denying though that he did see her and befriended her.

OMGDRAMAHEAVEN. MAKEOUTNOW.

Guest imogene_af

go present together!

teeeheeeeeeeeeeee!

or go as each other's dates!

It may not be true ... but it could be a start of something... like a drama! HAHA!

HAGRID- perv! where you at!??? kinikiligakooooo

OhMyGosh!!! Wow LDH looks really beautiful in Chuno pictures! ah so cute with her Oppas hahaha

Rumour/scandal with KJH :excl: wow they would definitely look good together haah yeah u guys are so hyped about this news.. hehehe but hmm i thought KJH was married??? I remember reading somewhere about his first child?? or maybe i mistaken him for someone else hehehe be good if someone clarifies this :P

Cannot wait to see more goodies of Hye won :D

Guest imogene_af

waiting for hagrid to be a perv.

wow this is hella surreal isn't it? well, it already tickles my heart knowing that they're good friends.

and guuuuuuurrrls, KJH is a single man. Single, hunkaburninglove, with great biceps, mischievous smile, and just plain smexy all around. no wife, no kids... only imaginary ones with me and Jo. NYAHAHAHA j/p.

haha thanks imogene_af for the clarification!!! hehehe yes Im totally rooting for them then! They look really good together.. ah friends eh?? Well thats a good start cuz friends could eventually lead to lovers?? lol