Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Re: Chuno Trailer

WOW! The Red One in action! :o

Man, this camcorder :lol: makes very sexy movies.

The surreal crispness of grainless images, digitally captured are very nice.

The 120 frames per second played back in slow motion, i.e. the flying kick, the flipping pages;

perfect, perfect for action drama.

I bet in the real thing, you can see sweat drops flying off their foreheads! :D

And Director Kwak's action sequence is no child play either.

Sir, can I pre-order Chuno in blu-ray, please! :lol:

(Btw, all the ragged looking costumes came out as a full palette of rich neutrals, very nice post-production work.)

20091031121929.png

Some footages done with the Red One give an idea of what to expect in the action sequence.

I have been imagining what Chuno will look like……finally!

Red One sample video

(24 eps. of movie quality? :o:D )

OT: (There is a rumor in regard to Sony coming out with an evil DSLR camera next year that can do video like the Red One quality.)

:o

Guest imogene_af

ohgawd. that trailer! GOOSEBUMPS. I wish I had it in higher quality though, I hate watching it all pixelized and buffering. But Jang Hyuk is really criminal as Dae Gil, huh?

And I think I'm gonna fall in love with Oh Ji Ho in this, he is one beautiful man. He also really stood out in the trailer, he showed intensity that he has never shown before in any of his other dramas.

Can't wait for more teasers!

As O-cha shared in the CHUNO thread, Lee Da Hae and Oh Ji Ho watched Jang Hyuk's Penthouse Elephant last night. In Y-star they are shown leaving together with Da Hae's manager. OJH was dragged for an interview while Lee Da Hae seemed to have avoided any sort of reporters. LOL. They came in to support co-star Jang Hyuk.

2hxqc90.jpg

2e3yahd.jpg

^

Eh finally you've seen the trailer imogene! Awesome isn't it? That's so nice of them to support JH's movie eh. Is it just me, seems like i've seen Dahae worn that top before. And her hair is a bit longer now too.

sunocox that is one COOL camera, makes amazing cinematography. Makes me more excited to see more trailers of Chuno and of course the drama itself.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone, don't eat too much candies and chocolates... :lol:

OMGosh! I saw the Chuno trailer and it looks sssoooo goooodddd! :D Cannot wait till 6th Jan comes along.... Ah the scenery and the action scenes are superb... wow OJH looks so intense, same goes to JH...

too bad no LDH.. im sure somewhere soon KBS would release another trailer with LDH *crosses fingers*

hehe am on exam period... havent started revising yet :blush: am actually re-watching My Girl and still loving every moment of it.. :wub: Yoo Rin and Gong Chan :wub:

WOOOOT... all the regulars came back! :w00t:

You guys are ALL SPOT on about the cinematography in the trailer... PD Kwak is definitely a master in visuals. The music he used was quite reminiscent of his style in CITC, but it was freaking engaging. Loved it!

And awww... it's cute to see Da Hae being so close with her oppas in Chuno. I wonder why she tried to avoid the reporters hahhaa.. something fishy going on? hahaha..

Here's the short coverage

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=662569262

It's Da Hae for sure.. she's wearing the same checkered style as her fattie manager? hehehe..

Her drinking buddy Kim Jong Kook was there too!

Anywayz, a new BEYOND promo clip with Da Hae introducing the her product

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=662461037

^thanks for sharing ripgal

imogene... we told you! GOOSEBUMPS!!! and the guys are just amazing in the teaser! and the fight sequences are just spectacular!

It's been pretty quiet around this thread lately... people must be busy with life and work... anyhoo I've been gone for the holidays and haven't updated my Chuno countdown meter... will do as soon as I finish posting this message...

anyhoo... lemme just share Dahee Fanel's latest Chuno entry...

Dahee Fanel has written an entry about the Chuno poster and teaser...

check it out here: http://daheefanel.wordpress.com/2009/11/02...ster-for-chuno/

I'm sooooo glad that Dahee's also very excited about LDH on Chuno... haha! she was also looking for LDH in the teaser... ^_^

Oh goodies, thanks ripgal. Dahae is so beautiful in that Beyond promo clip, it really shows she's happy these days.

Wish though she didn't avoid being interviewed when she attented the movie premiere.

I woke all excited this morning, thought it was real that KBS has revealed two Chuno trailer with Dahae in it, with two beautiful OST's, only it was a dream, I'm definitely sure haven't heard that melody yet. My subconscious is getting ahead of me hahaha...:lol: But glad to see KBS updated their site with new stills of Tae Ha. Handsome!

Dahee Fanel is also excited about Chuno! Just like her we're definitely waiting for Dahae be in the trailer. Thanks hagrid. Keep up the good work in updating our Chuno countdown.

======

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200911021742131020

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

All the breaking news are all praises for Chuno's first trailer!

cr: naver/ yahoo korea

Guest imogene_af

another photo of LDH watching the premiere, she didn't mingle with the press at all, so her shots are really limited.

Tae Ha and Hye Won sitting together to support Dae Gil!

m9uazs.jpg

http://blog.daum.net/7237474/8733640?srchi...7237474/8733640

must be a provocative film to watch. It's pretty much an erotic film that had some controversy due to the nudity in it.

LDH eally got milky white skins (just like ldw ..he he), I think no matter how long she got exposure under the sun, she will never get tan. Btw, I like her look at the movie premier there, love her hair style, no more pony tail, and she looks different. She's really suit with her nickname "actress with thousand faces'.

I can't wait another chuno tralier with Dahae in it.

Guest bunny_b0m

OMG! i rily love her. ;) . she's my favorite actress of all time!

im so excited for chuno .. tnx guys...

will watch the trailer~~~

da hae fighting!! :D

Guest imogene_af

wanna bet she has a weird contract stipulation that she cannot get dark?

Remember when she was in France, the whole time they were scrambling to put an umbrella around her. Even in her Beyond CF recently, her handlers were ready with the umbrella as soon as the director yelled, "cut!".

It's a different standard of beauty... white, pallid skin is just seen in a higher order (esp. for women, men are more keen to be tanned there) than tanned skin in Asia... as opposed to here wherein we all scramble to get a tan. grass is greener on the other side.

honestly though, it is the flash. even OJH looks quite pale there.

I personally know an actress from the Philippines under contract not to get dark. LOL.

Guest imogene_af

^

That's better.

LOL, I don't think she was interviewed because you can see her bolt out as soon as the reporters were headed towards her and Oh Ji Ho. And she also didn't do the press coverage before the showing either. So I think she didn't want to be interviewed. A lot of stars weren't interviewed.

GIRLS GUYS!!

New Chuno poster pics!

these are not posted yet right? :)

200911051755386751235A_3.jpg

200911051755386751235A_2.jpg

200911051749286674772A_1.jpg

200911051749286674772A_3.jpg

200911051749286674772A_2.jpg

200911051741446569409A_2.jpg

200911051741446569409A_1.jpg

200911051745306633605A_2.jpg

200911051745306633605A_1.jpg

200911051755386751235A_1.jpg

200911051743356594518A_2.jpg

200911051743356594518A_1.jpg

200911051754296715487A_1.jpg

200911051754296715487A_2.jpg

Da Hae looks absolutely lovely there~~

She's lucky to be the only girl... with all her OPPAS!!

More pretty pretty Hye Won here..

hw20.jpg

hw4.jpg

hw5u.jpg

hw6.jpg

hw7w.jpg

hw8e.jpg

hw9.jpg

hw10.jpg

hw12k.jpg

hw13.jpg

hw14.jpg

hw15.jpg

hw16.jpg

hw17.jpg

hw18.jpg

hw19.jpg

credits: baidu

===

It's really nice to see Da Hae being really close and comfy with her Oppas...

Look how JH was trying to protect her from OJH..haha..

Guest venerable

thanks for the pictures!

hay!!! i'm very excited now to Chuno

hw19.jpg

this one is my favorite. deagil is separating Hye-won to Tea-ha