Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest antinh85

^

NIce! somehow da hae looks even more dashingly beautiful when she's on the verge of tears. Some women are blessed with that look that can mesmerized you when they cry. The rest of us just looks bad when we cry.lolz

Drama pushed back to Jan. oh well i'm not gonna watch until it's subbed anyhow.

Guest chaisuju

^wellcome msme and chaisuju, he he .. suju and LDH neighbors-my wish also.

If I'm not mistaken, Kangin (well he is in hot issue now-hope he can cope with all the pressure-everybody make a mistake), is a fan of LDH. He vocally said that few yrs back when LDH in top tier that time (post my girl day).

Hope someone will post more pictures of lee da hae, and please give me other website that we can see more about lee da hae, by the way where i can see the video that lee da hae speak english in asia song festival 2009 like lee da hae interviewed the other artist especially super junior, hahaha,, i'm very addicted with these people, super junior, dbsk , and lee da hae.

I wish lee da hae paired with these hot guys:hahaha'-'

1. super junior

2. dbsk

3. lee jun ki

4. rain (bi) - her boss

The thread has been very quiet nowadays huh? ^_^

See if this will lighten it up hehehe..

Da Hae's 4th visit to her Chinese official fan site

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=660731953

Her Message:

My Fourth Visit

I spent quite some time writing an entry in Han Yu (Chinese words) a while ago, but it disappeared! I'm so sad.. T_T

Now I have no choice but to write another one again. t_t

Hello everyone! How are you all? Are you guys cold over there? It's starting to get chilly over here. Please take good care of your health! Be careful not to catch a cold!

Today is my rest day so I'm learning Chinese right now. I have been using Han Yu to write my diary notes nowadays (altho it's difficult, but I won't give up!).

I had a great day yesterday. Because I watched a very meaningful movie, and bought some books from the bookstore...some Chinese and English ones. But they were so heavy that I couldn't carry them home. So I asked one of the store employees to send them to my house. hehehe...

After reaching home, I wrote a diary note in Han Yu and showed it to my tutor. He was so happy!!!

credits: baidu/ leedahae.ifensi

===

Uri Da Hae's a book person too? hahaha..

ya, at least got some news from her, thanks Ripgal.

book person, ldw also loves books, :)

wonder what movies that captured her attention and who accompanied her to the movie, maybe Ninja Asassasin-special preview by Jtunes for their staff :rolleyes:

Her Chinese fans are so lucky, Dahae left another sweet message for them.

What movie did she get to watch? care to share Dahae?

Wonder what books she's reading, hmmm...more Diary of a Whimpy Kid? Twilight saga? Dan Brown's? hehe just guessing. She even had it delivered eh? Must be a lot. She does find time to read a book and study Chinese with her Chuno busy schedule, truly impressive.

Thanks ripgal for sharing.

he..he, my prediction is correct, Rain had a private show for his Ninja Assassin-for his staffs and close friends, but not sure if this movie is the one that captured her heart so much, maybe not the movie but the man in it. To me, based on many articles NA is just action flick not indie type of movie.

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/JYP-preview...talk694223.html

Thanks mak! Chuno's first trailer gave me goosebumps.

The music, the cinematography and the action, they all look very promising.

If only we can fast forward your countdown hagrid.

I'll be waiting for the love triangle teaser of Chuno, please, please i want to see Dahae with the guys.

^ I know! haha! updating my signature is like the highlight of my day! because it's a day less towards the premiere for Chuno! I know I seriously need to get a life! haha!

there there... is it January 6 yet? sigh

anyhooo we're sure to air on Jan 6 right? it's already in the teaser so it's pretty set right? I swear if ever IRIS decides to extend I'm gonna let KBS feel my wrath!!!

The trailer was definitely #T@*#T%*@&#(*@Y#@ freaking awesome!!

I loved how every scene unfolded, how the cinematography accentuated the whole feel of the drama...

And must I say more, the MEN looked incredibly smexy!!! <3333

Why can't 6th Jan 2009 come faster? PALI!!!

===

A new Beyond pic

beyondj.jpg

credits: beyond/baidu

Guest imogene_af

^

hotness! thanks for sharing.

UGH. I hate being not updated in Dahae world. I HAVE NOT seen the trailer because either I'm out or at work... and I am DYING to. :( :( :(

She looks so fresh and youthful. Thanks ripgal.

beyondg.jpg

cr: beyond

======

imogene you've got to see the trailer. You can't miss this one, the guys are absolutely hot in action!Everything is Extraordinary!!!

Work and play not make you updated in Dahae's world?! bad bad bad, j/k.. hehe~ :lol:

======

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

Talking about how these actresses became famous not only because of the works of the writers but also of their eye catching features.

Dahae looks great-she gained weight already,

Han Chae Yan's company has released the news on her BOBOGOX's CF (BBK). Didn't know BBK is giant company and has hired stars as Jet Li and Jackie Chan. CONGRATULATION DA HAE. So when is JTunes going to release her Soy mIxer's CF?, or maybe they just don't want to brag about it.

More pictorial info on her soy-mixer and longer version of her BEYOND's cf.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=662288592

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=662461037