Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest imogene_af

^

nothing. it always looked like that... anything on her cyworld? *checks* (nada---still looks the same and she hasn't logged in for weeks).

Aiks.. no news no nothing. Then maybe it could be just one of LDH's random emo messages...It doesn't sound like her, but maybe filming EOE has taken a toll on her physical and mental condition, hence she just wanted to rant out. Or maybe she lost someone close...

I hope she's okay.. and coping with whatever problems she's facing right now. BBASYA Da Hae! ^^

--

Meanwhile, we'll just have to pray that it's not a big deal..=P

I hope that LYH did not overact (shocked). Because after she acted out her jealousy, then it turned out to be rooted for nothing in episode 32, I wonder if she really overacted in that scene too.

I re-watched the scene where she went back to her bedroom with the glass of wine. Initially I thought she was shocked due to some kind of discovery in the safe. But now I actually think she was trying to look frightened (cos she almost got caught) and as a result she spilled the wine......I could be wrong!!!

^ Regarding that scene of YR spilling the wine, I interpreted her as being frightened or scared because she thought she was nearly caught by her father? You could see that she was trying to hide her fright and fear when her father asked her about the wine...

--

Anywayz, I read some very interesting comments on HR...

They say HR's the only one who has changed after so many years.. :lol:

After so many years....

DC still loves YR(if not love, he still has lingering feelings)

Mike still loves YR

YR still loves DC

DW still loves JH (or rather, still has feelings for her)

JH still has DW in her heart.

MH still loves JH...

They all still remained true to their loved ones..

HR?

She's now falling for DC! :P

Guest imogene_af

^

but out of everyone, she's the only one who got dumped pretty badly... so go on girl for moving on~! Her experiences were not really as romantic as profound as the rest, you know? She had to sacrifice for family and then she gets dumped.

^ Regarding that scene of YR spilling the wine, I interpreted her as being frightened or scared because she thought she was nearly caught by her father? You could see that she was trying to hide her fright and fear when her father asked her about the wine...

--

Anywayz, I read some very interesting comments on HR...

They say HR's the only one who has changed after so many years.. :lol:

After so many years....

DC still loves YR(if not love, he still has lingering feelings)

Mike still loves YR

YR still loves DC

DW still loves JH (or rather, still has feelings for her)

JH still has DW in her heart.

MH still loves JH...

They all still remained true to their loved ones..

HR?

She's now falling for DC! :P

Baek loves HR, or does he not count? He is a prince, afterall.

DW will fall in love with HR

DC will fall in love with HR

She'll dump them both and marry a rich, good looking hunk who looks like Johnny Depp.

You go girl!!!

^ HAHAHHAA..:lol:

And DW and DC will realize that they've missed their chance on HR.. cos Johnny Depp-like guy (or Lee Jung Jae? :wub:) are WAY WAY WAY hotter than they are..:w00t:

I want somebody like this for HR!

esquire_081118212154.jpg

and as a result she spilled the wine

the spilled wine on the white sheet represents "red blood" a probable of impending conflict that may yield in blood...her father asked "how is the wine?" ...YR answered "..sour and bitter" father and daughter, against each other.

Guest imogene_af

^

Yea the wine spilling was totally symbolism of "blood spilling", I agree.

ZOMG LJJ! How I wish this version's Baek was just like Baek Jae Hee in Sandglass.

Anyone thinks that HR said "i will think about it" when DC asked her whether he should not worry about the bag anymore, that's a way she's "playing" with DC, not like manipulating him?

^

I too can't watch any YR or DC anymore.Nope.Can't do it.I'll just come back and watch episode 40.and see how things are.And if you think of it,episode 40 is coming pretty soon.

I hope HJH gets her screentime next week.I feel pissed to see that one of the best actresses in the drama has the least of screentime right now.And the weakest one has more.

Anyone thinks that HR said "i will think about it" when DC asked her whether he should not worry about the bag anymore, that's a way she's "playing" with DC, not like manipulating him?

I felt that too, joicy! I think she's "playing" with him. I am amaze how happy HR is with DC! Her face just lights up. Though they're not in love yet, I have a feeling these two (DC and HR) will progress more next week. Though I can see DC hesitate alot...maybe from guilt for YR...I dunno...but I hope he learn to let YR go completely and focus on HR.

I can imagine DC not knowing how to handle his situation and ask for advice from his little brother, DW. and DW will say, "Hyung, let go of YR and go to the one that makes you happy!" hehehehe.....and with DW not knowing it's HR!!!!

just my craziness talking here.....

Latest rumours

There's going to be a funeral scene coming up. Korean fans are guessing it's either President Oh or President Min.

If it was Preisdent Oh, probably he knows the truth about MH not STH's flesh? Then he got a heart attack, and he die lol... :lol:

If it was President Min, then we can finally see HR turning into a witch? We will see the strong HR again? I'm looking forward to her going all dark, evil! :rolleyes: At that time, Hye Ryung is probably back from Switzerland with Baek.

So ...a wedding scene and a funeral scene in the upcoming episodes~

ilicrash, thank you for the heads up. There is a lot to look forward to......I personally wish HR will not turn dark. But I wonder how she would deal with her dad's business friends, like Gook, etc.

^ HAHAHHAA..:lol:

And DW and DC will realize that they've missed their chance on HR.. cos Johnny Depp-like guy (or Lee Jung Jae? :wub:) are WAY WAY WAY hotter than they are..:w00t:

I want somebody like this for HR!

Oh my Lord, he is just too sexy for words. I was hoping HR ended with his character in Sandglass.

Off topic: He had a movie with Lee Mi-sook (CH) "The Affair" about of a younger guy who fell in love with his fiancee's older, married sister. He was totally hot in that movie.

Oh, she was totally teasing him and DC did not seem to take the joke was all serious and all....he...he...he....

^

I too can't watch any YR or DC anymore.Nope.Can't do it.I'll just come back and watch episode 40.and see how things are.And if you think of it,episode 40 is coming pretty soon.

I hope HJH gets her screentime next week.I feel pissed to see that one of the best actresses in the drama has the least of screentime right now.And the weakest one has more.

Same here, it's bad enough that their scenes are just so blah, I cannot take LYH's acting and the deadpan expression of her eyes. I want more HR, JH and MH. Having good actors makes a lot of difference; the JH and MH scenes are just classic great acting and so are the DC/HR, DW/JH, DW/HR (break up scene). Having an actor who cannot act really brings down a scene.

Thanks lilcrash for the latest rumours :) You're always the one with the latest information/spoilers/rumours! Greatly appreciated!

Ah so much to look forward to... a funeral and a wedding? omg if its President Min's funeral added with the wedding scenario.. ah it seems like a huge blow for HR! Can't wait to see how things turn out

I agree with sheherizade3 that an actor/actress that does not have the same level of acting compared to the surrounding actors/actresses does affect the drama's quality... This reminds me of many newbies who are cast as leads (in chinese series esp TVB) with other top-notch actors and consequently make the series a huge turnoff for me -_- *thinking about L.Chung in HOG*

Guest imogene_af

:lol: Dong Chul seems taken aback with her "threats" :lol: she was obviously joking, he had a mixed reaction when she said that she'll think about it. It's like part of him was miffed, but then there was a very faint amusement. I think he's intrigued with her (Yes, the guy had to control himself when he decided to go home early that night instead of spending more time with her, having guilty feelings later on), just that he does not trust her and he's burdened.

As for the funeral, I don't want it to be Pres. Min. too early.

PS. sheherizade- you're right, in Sandglass it was Baek Jae Hee who deserved Hye-rin's love. It was unconditional and so sweet.

vlcsnap-42168.png

vlcsnap-42094.png

vlcsnap-42554.png