Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest luthien

^^ thanks for the summary on the rest of the drama... lol.. i was hoping for the same thing too! no more rooms, and they have to share..

symphonee: the driver got too distracted listening in.. he forgot to watch the road? but in the preview, i thought there were two cars trying to trap the car they were in.

Guest symphonee.

^ was there? i was too busy focusing on MH-Reb and what they were doing/saying. i do recall their car being in a weird position on the road. they were like in the middle of the road i think?

thanks for summary hagrid. i missed all the STH-DW parts tonight T__T . and yes... i was hoping that when HR asked about their reserved rooms that there was gonna be some mix-up - hoping for only one room to be available. and then my hopes were crushed when the guy gave DC his key. least their rooms are next to each other. perhaps there's only one bathroom so their rooms will be linked with a door in between :rolleyes: XD

edit.

It seems that the car that MH and Rebecca were in, was sent by STH as he would want to murder Rebecca but STH did not know that MH was in the car too. Rebecca then told MH that STH wanted her life and he is not STH's son.

i'm surprised STH even has the nerve to go after Rebecca considering her status now.

^

Thanks for the summary Hagrid!

Quote Symphoneeleast their rooms are next to each other. perhaps there's only one bathroom so their rooms will be linked with a door in between XD

HAHAHAHAHAHHA.Well anything's possible.YR into buisness?Marn./

Guest imogene_af

^

She probably will discover what DC's been doing all along.

So we did end with DC-HR in Japan, because there were no indications of them in Epi 32.

:lol: Stopppp with the connecting rooms, HR will be some crazy woman if she did that. :lol: Poor DC.

^

Haha.I can't stop imagining hotel rooms now! :lol:

Yeah.Maybe they'll give us a ChulRin surprise?But I doubt it cause these few episodes will probably concentrate on the birth switch.

I do think HR will find out DC&DW are brothers,when they aren't already.Make sense?

Guest symphonee.

yeah.. we should stop with the connecting rooms. what if their rooms aren't even next to each other but opposite each other? lol. well then... i guess we can have them opening doors at the same time? korean dramas love doing that XD

there was no HR/DC in the preview... but hopefully there will still be a segment of those two, even if its small.

No prob... I'm sorry I think there's a lot of grammatical errors there... I was typing as the episode was airing... haha

LOL... you guys surely do not want to give that thought a rest (me too actually^_^ )... haha Maybe we'll get our cunning and femme fetale HR, when she sneaks into DC's room in a lace-y red lingerie and say in a soft husky voice "Soooo, tell me what's inside that briefcase? Perhaps a package for me?" :P

yeah.. we should stop with the connecting rooms. what if their rooms aren't even next to each other but opposite each other? lol. well then... i guess we can have them opening doors at the same time? korean dramas love doing that XD

there was no HR/DC in the preview... but hopefully there will still be a segment of those two, even if its small.

haha opening their doors at the same time? that's soooo reminiscent of My Girl... hahaha Yoo Rin and Gong Chan... hahaha Maybe we should also make HR and DC do some 007 and Leon parodies while we're at it... Gah I miss My Girl

^

:lol: at Imogene and Hagrid!I'm actually not curious over that briefcase.I 'm not concern about DC's buisness at all!....Just his lovelife!heh

I hope there's a surprise for us tomorrow.Besides the car accident of course.

Guest symphonee.

LOL... you guys surely do not want to give that thought a rest (me too actually^_^ )... haha Maybe we'll get our cunning and femme fetale HR, when she sneaks into DC's room in a lace-y red lingerie and say in a soft husky voice "Soooo, tell me what's inside that briefcase? Perhaps a package for me?" :P

i'm sure that would be quite a hair raising experience for DC :lol:

^

She probably will discover what DC's been doing all along.

So we did end with DC-HR in Japan, because there were no indications of them in Epi 32.

:lol: Stopppp with the connecting rooms, HR will be some crazy woman if she did that. :lol: Poor DC.

Thank you much hagrid0211 for the summary. Since your ears are covered imogene please cover your eyes as well cuz I want to tell the others what I was hoping to happen between DC and HR in Japan. HR's luggage gets lost and when they check in the hotel, only one room is available so they are forced to share a room. So DC lends his white dress shirt to HR to wear, then she comes out of the bathroom and DC looks at her mesmerized......ok....ok.....I'll stop from here...he...he..he..

Guest symphonee.

^lmfao. the LDH thread gets all the perverted imagined scenes whilst the PHJ thread has all the upsetting scenes, lol.

HR borrowing DC's shirt to wear... now you're really giving me some thoughts to work with sheherizade :lol:

:lol: Am I lost in a smutty fanfic?! OhmyGod. :lol: stoppp. (says someone who enjoys this wahaha)

haha why are we going nuts over HR-DC's hotel escapade again? haha we dare not even talk about HR's scene with her stepmother...

Anyway... I'll surely be looking out for this scene when the subs come out... I seriously think that for once we get to see that her stepmom was rather sincere when she said sorry and thanked HR, and I just know that she's not saying this because she'll get something out of appeasing HR's sentiments... Although, of course, I may also be wrong about this, I'm not even sure if my understanding of the conversation is right... hahaha

Guest imogene_af

I really am not liking DW... he was mean to the kid! If HR ends up with this guy... I'd rather she be alone and married to work! WTH!!! DW why you Mini Shin Tae Hwan!

awwwww... sheherizade3... why must you stop when you're nearing the good part?! WHY!!! hahahaha

ANyway... that white shirt with her hair and bangs all wet would surely get that guy's attention, now wouldn't it?! hahaha

Yay, with her hair and bangs all wet and dripping on DC's white dress shirt she's wearing.......