Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest imogene_af

^

It's not just a Lee Da Hae injustice, by the way. I think it encompasses to MOST of the cast.

Episode 29 was actually good... my disappointment didn't happen until hearing about this current epi with MAHIIIIKE having his own stupid subplot.

^ So that's why I will try to read ONLY for several episodes. I am not loosing hope, as I think LDC is trying to save Mike (like saving YR's future), he retains a good friendship (man to man) with Mike (like how much he's trying to keep his promise with Guk - and looked so shocked and disappointed about himself when Guk cut his hand). As a man, he will not break important relationship with man, just because of YR -who actually belongs to Mike (in his thought). It's like he has YR in his heart but he's not ready to take her back. He let her go.

So YR may go in circles but I doubt that DC will join. If he does, well, then EOE is not worth a good plot for me to see. Loosing all the good start that Kim Bum and HJH built up.

^ Well, I will just read summary for like 4 episodes before deciding whether watching or not. Don't want to do this with SSH's drama but ... sorry, I can't tolerate seeing ... you-know-who..

I know how you feel. I've hung on week after week and week....episode after episode after episode...and just when i think the Chulrin story begins, they stupidly bring back YR! She hasn't grown up yet. She 's making herself the victim. Well, she choose to marry Mike...no one twisted her arm or tied her arm or kidnapped her or force her to say "I do" to Mike. They're killing me with thie character. I'm about to give up too!

I am so sad that LDH is not even having enough screen time...I want to see more of her...with SSH, of course! These two have a wonderful chemistry together! *sigh*

Guest kim_calvz

Young-ran and Dong-chul again...i thought episode 28 is the start for Dong-chul and Hye-rin.......well it seems that i'm gonna stop watching East of Eden....i lost my hopes for Chulrin now...

^ Well, actually YR did not cling to DC, she said she would try to be happy so I am waiting how she would do it. Another thing is she likely does not want Mike leaving her (she asks if Mike is saying he's leaving) so I guess she would not want it. Anyway, that's why I said let's see for some more episodes if she moves on or not. If circle again, I will quit.

LDC gave me hope too because he seemed to agree with Guk about his lack of loveline (If he is in love with YR, he would just protest saying well I am ok, or showing some disagree right?), just wonder he's ready or not. Or he has any feelings towards HR? You know, he used to be aloof with YR and then suddenly confessed (we guessed and guessed because we're confused by his feelings) so maybe this time, same thing with HR? I am saying non sense, just mean we need to wait a little bit more.

Guest imogene_af

^

I do not think DC is that callous either to go hook up with Mike's wife (yes, they're married), while the person's life is in danger.

I'm just frustrated with the lack of focal point to more substantial things... not really the love lines.

HR caps in Ep 30

2nk0wvp.jpg

Cute Fan drawing

2weyjpz.jpg

Credit: baidu and as tagged

Cheer up guys! We can't lose hope yet...hopefully the new writer will do LDH justice!!!

Seen this MV? Can You Hear Me? [Lee Seung Chul]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAAdJAYmhSA

Also after watching Ep 29, Ol' Garfield is like a completely different person, how come he is acting like that?...he seems so different from the previous episodes. Even though I kinda giggled when he said to DC "You should get married and have kids already!" :lol: *points to HR*

Guest imogene_af

^

The new writer had good reviews in most of his works, I'm assuming he'd just follow an outline and he'll make his own ways to pave to it.

I got nervous though that he's kinda into two women love triangles.

Thanks for the translations guys. O..Oh..looks like another DC/YR merry-go-round. Anyways....

I'd like to share with you another mv featuring DC and HR scenes in episodes 28 and 29, "DC and HR Moments Part 2". Featured songs are "The Look of Love" sung by Diane Krall and "How Can I Remember" sung by Michael Dees. Both songs remind me of DC and HR; the title of the mv is "How Can I Remember". Hope you like it. This may just be my last mv since its gonna be DC/YR again...he...he...he...

How Can I Remember

How can I remember things that never happened

Arms that never held, lips I've never kissed

How can I remember

Why do I keep seeing someone's face before me

Eyes that say they know me shining through the mist

Eyes that I remember

I don't know why, or when or where

I feel suspended in midair

Somewhere between a dream and memory

Where then and now, meet somehow

Why do I keep hearing some familiar music

Half forgotten love songs running through my mind

Why do I remember

I don't know why, or when or where

I feel suspended in midair

Somewhere between a dream and a memory

Where then and now, meet somehow

There are many things I may not understand

But somehow I knew that you would take my hand

I always knew you'd find me

Always knew you'd love me

Long before I met you

Don't ask me how I knew

Ever since I can remember

I remember you

-----

As I said in my comment on youtube, one of my fave song "The look of love" and my fave couple. I love your MV sheherizade3. Love the lyrics of How Can I remember.

I'm quite surprised the writer has been changed, I'm hoping the change will be good for HR-DC loveline, since nothing really is happening with them now with the previous writter. Or worst, nothing is instore for them at all. This will be a waste of my time.

One of the MV i've been thinking of doing for quite sometime now, the triangles. Quite sad but hoping these couples will move on. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-jFrV1fDq4.

In the light of writter change, I hope the story will not go in circles again. Please no! Maybe the NEW writter will bring ChulRin finallly together, or worst not at all. Even if they don't end up together at least their loveline will happen sooner than later, to give justice to their story.

Guest aurora820

Hello everyone!!!

can i say one big NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYY?!!!!!!!!!!

why are they doin this to us. I could cry right now.

where are they goin with this, what is their aim?!

and for heavens sake what are they doin with/to LDH?!!

just 1 min. screentime, puuhhhleasee!!!!

I am not gettin this at all, its soo unfair.

can't we make any revolt or something?!!!

after 30 episodes what has really happened?!

ohh yeah i know dc-yr almost back together(again and again and again)

Guest luthien

^ Well, I will just read summary for like 4 episodes before deciding whether watching or not. Don't want to do this with SSH's drama but ... sorry, I can't tolerate seeing ... you-know-who..

You really surprise me. At least SSH is shown in most of those scenes. I, myself, had been tolerating to watch until ep 23 without fast forwarding.. i forced myself to glue my eyes into the monitor.. to be fair to all the actors/actresses, including lord voldemort? lol.. so does this mean, it's okay now to FF and skip those scenes ? i don't have to torture myself to this extent when the drama has degenerated into a regular sappy love story to this point right?

If they have any plans for DC-HR, they must really plan to push this drama over 50 episodes.. that would explain everything.

Hmmm.... I think there's some sort of conspiracy here. In PHJ thread, I was told that most KDramas' destiny is based on the polls. So you think MBC forced the director and writer to focus on YR-DC too much? Upon seeing the decline in the ratings for the episode, they were still displeased and forced her to create more dramatic and tragic story for them. In the end, she couldn't take it anymore, gave up and got admitted to the hospital. Her vision for EoE is now lost, and only by saying she's sick will she be able to bail herself out of an expected disaster. LOL... okay, I think I'm so hungry for MH-JH.... we're so malnutritioned of PHJ/HJH love... that I'm getting used to creating fan fiction at this point.

PS. I think ep 29 was better... it raised my hope for the incoming episode.. It was finally EOE's chance to prove us wrong and tell us that dragging the past 10 episodes was well worth it. That there's something to look forward to. But ep 30 just crushed my hope.

Guest imogene_af

^

:lol: Apparently this episode was good for Mike because now the audience went, "Aaaaawwww... he is such a sweet guy. Oh my God! Manlove! What a friend! What a husband!" where is my barf bag? How old are these people... 10?

Wake me up when we go back to EoE,k?

But most of the articles focused on Dong Wook (yay!) so people are sane after all.

Guest imogene_af

^

More like some self sacrificing Mike going on in the next episode. With YR acting as his concerned wife... I cannot believe that was the subplot after inches to the revelation.

Guest luthien

^^ not really.. episode was supposed to focus on Rebecca's secret right? well, one of her secrets... but could you believe they managed to squeeze in a story for Mike? :lol: Bwahahahaha.... i'm so losin' it..

Wake me up when we go back to EoE,k?

Sleeping beauty, it might take awhile for your prince charming to come to your rescue...

I want to call it quits or hibernate for a loooong time. But as much as I'm tempted to do that, I'm blessed with wonderful fellow MH-JH shippers. Because of them, I seem to be hanging on longer than I had expected.

You really surprise me. At least SSH is shown in most of those scenes. I, myself, had been tolerating to watch until ep 23 without fast forwarding.. i forced myself to glue my eyes into the monitor.. to be fair to all the actors/actresses, including lord voldemort? lol.. so does this mean, it's okay now to FF and skip those scenes ? i don't have to torture myself to this extent when the drama has degenerated into a regular sappy love story to this point right?

If they have any plans for DC-HR, they must really plan to push this drama over 50 episodes.. that would explain everything.

Hmmm.... I think there's some sort of conspiracy here. In PHJ thread, I was told that most KDramas' destiny is based on the polls. So you think MBC forced the director and writer to focus on YR-DC too much? Upon seeing the decline in the ratings for the episode, they were still displeased and forced her to create more dramatic and tragic story for them. In the end, she couldn't take it anymore, gave up and got admitted to the hospital. Her vision for EoE is now lost, and only by saying she's sick will she be able to bail herself out of an expected disaster. LOL... okay, I think I'm so hungry for MH-JH.... we're so malnutritioned of PHJ/HJH love... that I'm getting used to creating fan fiction at this point.

PS. I think ep 29 was better... it raised my hope for the incoming episode.. It was finally EOE's chance to prove us wrong and tell us that dragging the past 10 episodes was well worth it. That there's something to look forward to. But ep 30 just crushed my hope.

Well, yesterday you told me that I am unbiased being a SSH's fan. I don't know whether I am whiny too much :) Yes he's been in most scenes and I should be happy. But no, I am more driven by the plot and if I find main characters (not only LDC) interesting, not just because I am a fan who merely wants to see my "prince" on screen. And I am the one who will love the plot, even if it has a tragic unhappy ending for everyone (like Memoirs of Bali - I know that you are fan of that drama too) if it makes sense, not because it makes the couple I like end up together.

So far, though I am very interested in HR's character (don't have to say about DC), I see the drama as a whole with all characters around it. Not only HR, YR, JH, MH, DW, DC, but also CH,Guk, STH, Rebecca, janice, etc. I was glad that this project fills with high profile artists and matured/excellent acting skills. The plot at the beginning is great, they made us up and down with raw and tense emotions. But then, it just too much slowed down (and dragged sometimes) with that soapy love (which I never expect to see in EOE - though it evolves around my favorite LDC, I can't get the emotions and chemistry due to lack of good acting skills from that young actress- her no emotion voice and few change in face expression really made me freaked). I can't get hyped up only because of a love story, sorry, and I see more and more lack of others' characters development. Even LDC, he's heading to power BUT he kind of left the revenge for DW who is just a prosecutor. I don't know if he contributes any to Rebecca's plan and what I feel is he's caught up too much into what people told him to. He's following Guk and Chun and Janice like the time he's just joining. I don't know, maybe I am too sensitive but nothing proves me that EOE is that great as I expected . Even some Chulrin moments in episode 28 could not turn myself on completely. I don't know what's happening to me right now, that's why I need a rest to, maybe rewatch and look at the story again, light me up or whatever.

About MBC : I am not that serious, I mean, I am not saying that they are forcing director or writer. I think the direction is solely crew's decision, anyway director and writer are working in a team and I dont believe that they can change something that easily but people are repetively saying about trend of dramas in Korea based on viewers and I have to believe it. And I don't think the drama is a disaster right now because 1. its good rating 2. it still has nearly halfway to adjust, if they want to do it. But, for me, a lot of disappointment and I am just .. needing a rest.

Guest luthien

^^ I hope you did not misunderstood me regarding MBC. I was not serious, I was making it up, I was supposedly joking... emphasizing how hungry we are for development elsewhere, in my case MH/JH. We're used to filling in the gaps, even creating fan-fiction.. I'm too hungry, can't think straight, gone kinda (?) nuts, started to hallucinate.. and I come up with the EoE conspiracy. I deeply apologize to those I offended.

^ No, I just want to clarify, I don't think that either of us have to be very serious because of just a drama. :) Actually reading comments in HJH, PHJ thread (OMG this couple got like several minutes for each episode?) and looking back at more than 20+ love story of DC-YR, I feel sadder :(

So Ep 30 was a Mike-central episode huh? - Maybe his fans in Korean were enraged that he didn't get enough screen time - and it's like WAAYYYYY little screen time in the 30 episodes shown. (*after all, he's been more of a prominent lead in his previous dramas*)

I haven't seen Ep 29 or 30 yet.. for those who have seen Ep 30, what exactly was HR and DC's scene about? Just on HR asking DC about the black suitcase? That's all?

What about MH and JH? What about them?

---

I really don't want to give up, after having watched almost 30 eps of EOE. It's the longest drama I've ever followed (excluding daily dramas) in my entire life of watching Kdramas. And I just can't believe I've tolerated so much watching this.. for it's not really a heavenly drama or anything. Usually I'd stop once I think a drama loses its appeal and main focus... and if it weren't for the great acting by some of the leads in here, I would have just foregone the whole piece once and for all.

Hopefully the new writer will continue Writer Na's original script and do everyone and everything of EOE justice.