Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Annya I won't spoil the drama for you but even if you know the ending it is worth watching just for LJK. Everyone and everything else pales in comparison apart from KHN. The female lead character is so poorly written it reminds me of DH's role in Chuno. C dramas usually cast a C lead and a K lead as the OTP so our chances of seeing them in a C drama are pretty slim. 

They seemed to have got on well during MG and if I remember correctly, someone mentioned on this thread about LJK posting a message to DH or LDW when HK casting was announced. LJK is a very private person and little is known about his personal life.

• Like 2

@ELY_397 Yups he wrote on his twitter abt reunion of ju yoorin and goong chan.He is cutey pie.No matter what we ask the chances of everything are so slim :lol:I was going to watch when it was airing but waiting for next episode ....no patience u see.But if u watch other period drama only .... very few female role are written well and have something to do in drama.Should i say if there is romantic story then only female has little bit more to do if its some kind of action period then chance her very low that female have strong or big role.Atleast we are lucky that we got to see Da hey in every episode and most of the time on screen in chuno.But i admire her in chuno without her having much dialogue she portrait the character really well.When 2 macho men are fighting for u or ur love,i don't think u can speak much :P 

• Like 2

@ELY_397 Actually male actors do have it easier in general. From given more male centeric projects and well written characters to being more loved since most drama fans out there are girls who love their oppas no matter what to being able to continue their career as leads for longer since age is a less of a matter for them ;) 

Here is today's pictures, have a goodnight everyone (it is night here :D)

7fac2f91gw1emg7zsqv3hj20go0modk4.jpgMZRpAX1.jpg

• Like 4

@apqaria shall we play a guessing game of when DH will update us ? My guess is right before the airing of her cameo in LTAM2, so that would be around 14th or 15th of November.  I hope she realises she is being really mean to her fans, it is not even funny! :angry::sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

@ELY_397 Haha, that is my thought too although it doesn't prevent me from checking her IG and Weibo every hour in case she surprise me :D 

We know she is lazy and doesn't do something if she doesn't want to just for the please of other people (even her fans, poor us!) but honestly I can't say I didn't expect this. I thought she will be much more cautious to make personal updates for sometime so I am not that much disappointed here even though I am not happy about it and I miss her so much.

I was reading backpage since i was bored and Lee da hae use to update more in those time 2009-2010.I see so many updates and articles around that time.DBM was alteast better.She even attended pucca party.She was more active then.Dear we are not that demanding fans, asking daily pic atleast one pic can keep us happy.We need to survive whole year on base of that.Every celebrity dates someone or marries someone in span of their life.So don't they update there SNS .Even a dog pic will do or giving us a closeup picture won't reveal much to us.Just look at her friend so yujin she is celebrity too.Its not we stay in korea and we can see her sometimes.We international fans relies on this picture only. She could have used her old pic and said happy hallowen.Is it so hard.

@ELY_397 My guess is same as u somewhere around that date.Since JS picture mentioned that on there FB atleast they will post something abt it. 

Haha spam seriously me no way :PIts not she is lazy.She is clicking picture with golfer and maggie mong they are uploading it.When they can upload why can't u.Its weird to pass comments on ur fav on someone else account.

And this issue is not of today her PR was always weak compared to other stars.We discussed its lots of time before.

Yeah u do the scolding i will be as lazy as our da hae shi.:phew: 

Annya, her PR is non existent compared to other celebrities. :(  Not just her company, it is her own doing too. She needs to take the initiative to connect with her fans even when she is resting. I am a firm believer of work life balance but if celebrities switch off completely it could be detrimental to their career (one step forward followed by two steps back).  I sometimes wonder if things could have turned out differently had she done some fan meetings or opened IG right after HK.

Sorry for the rant girls! :mellow:

Yah, we talked about it many times that I am actually tired of it that is why I choose to make fun of it instead :D

Actually I think this waiting time is harder because we have been spoiled a bit during the past year which ironically have been one of her most active years even if not highlighted by media. Either her updates on IG and Weibo and also filming two dramas for about 6 months on which we got many pictures and updates always.

Sometimes while waiting, I want to think she is actually busy preparing something to surprise us with (wishful thinking ^^)

• Like 2

Where else can we rant other then this place.It not abt ranting.It actual fact and we all know that.And we feel sad ... to see our girl not getting the same fame which other less caliber actress get.Becz we love her we speak like that.Everyone knows Da hae is talented actress but then why she is not picked for project, she has such strong international fanbase.She opened her account on May 27th 2015.Hmm if she opened IG around HK just her number of follower would have increased.If she doesn't update regularly even at that time fans would be sad.She had twitter account that time but she didn't update much.If she doesn't want to update pic use twitter for just msg today she is doing this drama shooting,woke up around this time blah blah anything like whole world writes on or does on twitter.Even good morning chinguss will do no need of photo connect with ur fans.Alteast for sake of those who patiently wait for her next drama.

Sorry Lee da hae shii for ranting but this is what u did to me.:expressionless: Hope tomm i am in better mood.

• Like 1

If i have to choose any one drama where there was good number of pictures during her drama filming then it would be best couple during that drama we got lots of picture and i love it.

Yesterday i had dream abt Best couple :blush:If the drama doesn't air this year then i have to watch whole series in dream only.:P

@emok She has her own insta account she can read fans comments.Many are asking for update more then anything else.

• Like 1

OMO, OMO!!! Finally Youku released confirmed news about "Best Lover" airing date just few days ahead!! (again talk about getting news when we don't expect it :D )

Regardless of my surprise and may be disappointment from them not doing some good promotion ahead of time but I am happy that we will get to see the drama at last :wub:

If I understood correctly, the drama will air starting 14/11. Now I need to pray for it to be available for us.

http://weibo.com/1940275640/EgDkRzwKQ?refer_flag=1001030103_&type=comment#_rnd1478629317620

Here is a new teaser

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTgxMTEzNTcwNA==.html

dbb9db45jw1f9kzti33t0j20qo0yd10i.jpg

• Like 6

Thanks Apqaria! 14 Nov - that's like next week! The weibo account is Youku Members...this means it is not free for all. I wonder if it is because they needed to recoup their investment due to insufficient sponsorship. Don't care about the reason as long as we get to watch it. I am not sure where we can watch this...even I have problems accessing some of the videos in Youku since HK is not considered part of Mainland China. Would It be possible to post it on YouTube later so international fans can also watch it? 

I was going to watch IRIS2 (the only DH drama I haven't watched) to tie me over the waiting period but this is even better news. I wonder if they will air it weekly or have it available all in one go like other completed dramas? :wub:

• Like 4

@ELY_397 I also don't know how many episodes per week or as you said if they will release it all at once. And knowing this is not for free, now I will start praying we get to see it somewhere else or may be Zhou Mi fans will post it somewhere.

I really like Dahae acting arrogant in that sheep scene, haha ^^

The PD posted about the news as well

• Like 3

@ELY_397 While searching I found this. May be this would help for the geographical issue (I don't have a video to check if this works on) but of course if the drama will be available for VIPs only, so the problem is much bigger :( 

• Like 1