Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

2 hours ago, Annya said:

They are official couple samzz ;) They need thread too.LOL kick u out.Why mistake can happen sometime :lol:Even if u right donghae and wookie we will still thinking u are talking abt them only :lol: Sorry bad joke.

No worry dear No mandatory entry lol .I know onces DH speak think will be more smooth.We need a place where both fans can meet.

As soon as i made thread my internet vanish lol.I couldn't paste a single article.

@emok Good to see u back.U know na those crazy kpeople they always speak crap.

hahaha, u know once  a while I will update the now "best friend or enemy" thread, and afraid click the wrong house m and put the input on there, so feels free to kick me if not relevant-I'm already viewed as black sheep bc not approve the beauty of 7 yet.

--------------

ELY, when u mentioned abt fans wishing them to hv 7 kids, I just realized, sometimes couple declare their dating if the girl gets preggy. If yes, nothing wrong as it's common in their culture and celebrity life style over there.

I've been reading a lot of comments in many sites about this new romance and I just have to say that in my opinion a lot of people are overacting this news. Se7en made a mistake? Yes, he left the military without permission to go to a "massage" place, however we are all humans and make mistakes. I dont think he should pay forever for what he has done in the past. If he learned with his action that is what is important to me. DH is a mature woman, I am pretty sure when she started dating him, she knew the consequences of her act and if she continued with it is because she fully believes in his change and she also thinks he deserves to be with her. Even though they didnt announce their relationship to the public, I dont think it is due to his past behavior, it is just that they might want to have an "ordinary" life when it comes to their relationship. I have been waiting for years about news of a relationship btw DH and DW, since My Girl actually , but I am so happy that she is in a relationship so I can move on too. Because it is tiring to wait for their happy ending without any news about it. Now that I see she is happy I can just relax waiting for photos or news about this new romance. I've read in allkpop comments that this could damage her image ( I dont understand why tho, they are both single :) ) but actually if korean entertainment decides not to hire her for a drama because of this relationship is because they dont deserve to have DH as an actress. She isnt doing anything wrong, she is just trying to be happy. 

I am sorry for this long post but this negative comments I read in some sites made me nervous hahahha

• Like 4

@Thaila Bastos OH chingu those comments are not for the weak hearts :D 

But if I say something, we know our girl did go through a lot of attacks for the most ridiculous reasons in the past so if she have to endure a bit more while she is pursuing what she see as her happiness and together with a man she loves beside her so it is not a bad deal, right? ;) 

And just to share, actually I saw this article that defends the man and how the public view him compared to other artists who did much worse

http://www.sportsworldi.com/content/html/2016/09/11/20160911000530.html?OutUrl=naver

• Like 1

Mr Cupid, from year 2010 until 5th September he never missed sending even one message daily but stopped on 6th but yesterday he started again, maybe he knew abt Dahae real condition now.

Strange he didn't touch any of the latest dating subject. I really want to know how she feels now, her absolute silence really a big ?. We know she doesn't care what people/her fans viewed abt her bc most of us already said and believe she knew what she's doing and consequences. She approved with all the exposure and the pic released by media.

https://twitter.com/ksc72/with_replies?lang=en

Sueng cheol, Kim ‏@ksc72  Sep 10

@cherry4eva84 ^^ 근래 선선하니 좋은 가을 날씨랍니닷 아직 단풍은 들지 않아 현란한 오색 단풍의 산하는 아니지만 그래도 외출하기 좋은 주말이라죠 다가오는 추석에는 모두가 행복하길 바라며 존주말 되세요 화링!!!WINDH*^^*

Sueng cheol, Kim ‏@ksc72  Sep 5

@cherry4eva84 ^^ 제법 가을 느낌이 나는 하류랍니닷 낮에도 덥지 않아 오가는데 어려움이 없으이 말아죠 하지만 일교차는 여전하니 환절기 감기 조심하기 바란답니닷 건강한 결실의 계절 모두 행복한 계절이 되길 바라며 화링!!!*^^*

하기 바란답니닷 ㅎ 건강한 결실의 계절 모두 행복한 계절이 되길 바라며 화링!!!*^^*
  • Like 2

NB comments do not represent the views of the majority in Korea. As in other countries, those who like to comment on newspapers tend to be critical towards everybody and everything in general. They do so to seek attention and to feel better about themselves. I am sure there are many people who think that he should be given a second chance.

I feel bad that their relationship has to face so much scrutiny when it is supposed to be celebrated. After all, it can't be easy for a celebrity to find his or her soulmate in or outside the industry.

I do wonder what hard times Da Hae was facing in 2015, apart from the lack of projects. The attacks on weibo? She went to China a few times and did some photoshoots, but she did look very thin in mid 2015 during her visit to that medical hospital in China.

• Like 2

When i was searching in my pc for pic of DH to make sig.I found this pic.We never saw DH playing college girl or any such role.Although her role was small but i like her in this drama.If i am not wrong it was third or fourth drama of LDH which i watched.

Star_echo.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, apqaria said:

@Thaila Bastos OH chingu those comments are not for the weak hearts :D 

But if I say something, we know our girl did go through a lot of attacks for the most ridiculous reasons in the past sometimes with no so if she have to endure a bit more while she is pursuing what she see as her happiness and together with a man she loves beside her so it is not a bad deal, right? ;) 

And just to share, actually I saw this article that defends the man and how the public view him compared to other artists who did much worse

http://www.sportsworldi.com/content/html/2016/09/11/20160911000530.html?OutUrl=naver

Sometimes I dont understand people, DH and other good actresses received a lot of criticism for nothing. It seems like there are people that are just waiting to criticize and never praise. I am not sure I would be able to handle all of that. 

33 minutes ago, Thaila Bastos said:

Sometimes I dont understand people, DH and other good actresses received a lot of criticism for nothing. It seems like there are people that are just waiting to criticize and never praise. I am not sure I would be able to handle all of that. 

WHenever i read those people comment, i feel humanity is not left anymore.They are so harsh.There is a way to criticise someone,if u don't like it.Are they so free in life to get time to pass those comments.

I have read many comment but DH is never critise for her acting.They are mostly abt other topic.

@Thaila Bastos There is no value to try to understand them. Just ignore them chingu :D 

11 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

After all, it can't be easy for a celebrity to find his or her soulmate in or outside the industry.

So Agree with this dear, it is hard for normal people but I do think it is even harder for celebrities. I think Se7en's song "When I can't sing" which he released before his army service (ironically if I say) do tell a lot about the worries they have in mind when dating as they are usually not very trusting if the feelings are real and some people may approach them with ulterior motives.

• Like 1

Out of few blog posts I read that were quite supportive, I love this one the most. Such deep thoughts about love and how to view their relationship :wub:

http://ddella.tistory.com/2440

Also seems Section TV reported the dating news and aired a part of Da-hae interview that she did last April which was edited out from the final broadcast and we didn't see before. I guess she was asked about her ideal type or dating and from what I understand she mentioned "cute" but I am not sure about the other part after that. We know that she did this interview while dating Se7en so i guess she is talking about him there ;) 

jDg3Zy5.png

Yups i saw the video yesterday.It even has telephone conversation.No idea who is speaking agency person or 7.

If i am not wrong ELY u translated it last time.I saw on AQ blog.But boyfriend part is missing.

If i am not wrong she say cute and well behaved man.

Yes Annya, I did the translation for the April episode of Section TV with DH in it. I don't remember her talking about her ideal type...maybe I missed that part (how did I even miss this out?). 

Their news was the most searched item last week, topping the dating news of LSW and KSY. And yes, she said her ideal type is someone who is cute and good/well behaved. In Chinese, it was translated to "obedient" but I guess "good" or "well behaved" makes more sense. The person on the phone is someone from 7's agency. He said it is difficult for the agency to know exactly how long they have been in an relationship, although they have known about it for a few months already. The guy also said since they are both popular artists, they will do their best to repay the love and support from their fans. Right now, 7 is working on his comeback in October. Then they quoted someone close to the couple as saying: "The two of them spent a very long time as friends. When they were feeling down and weary, they encouraged each other and naturally became lovers. It is been a year. Many people know about their relationship already. They went on dates in Thailand and Hong Kong and are a sweet couple to watch." They also mentioned DH's Twitter message to 7 on the opening of his restaurant. 7's message was also repeated: "LDH accepts me sincerely/innocently without prejudice. She is someone I am grateful for, someone who stands by me when I feel weary, someone who I want to treasure and protect."

• Like 5