Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

yeah samzz. at the earlier, it's not easy to guess which dongwook because another lee dongwook is not too interested in social media like choi dongwook who love to post about wine, church, new song, musical, friends, heaven night and so on. One dongwook oppa in the past, one dongwook ah in the present maybe another dongwook dongsaeng too in the future. 

Reading abt everyone reaction everywhere.Most of the reaction are shock like how come this two.We never thought or heard abt them together.Mostly everyone is shock.Read some of neitizen buzz comment :rolleyes: Some said they need photo proof till then they won't believe they are dating ,it so remind me of myself asking for the same.

ELY even i read that comment of 7 fan talking abt angel and song and how he liked her post.So sweet.TQ for posting it i was going to watch it ;) Oh the lyrics are sad and lonely.

@samzz Are u going to shoot his picture with canon and machine gun.:PDH shhi will get upset. U wanted Dh to settle down.Give him chance alteast, i was seeing DH happy and smiling for last year.

Wow how come both wookie have november BD.so many coincidence.

Poor Dahae and Se7en, her "fans" still can't get over 11 years of Donghae ship and his "fans" still can't get over his 12 years past relationship.  

People really need to move on and don't try holding their idols back because of their own preferences and desires.

Either their relationship will end up with marriage or not, that is another decision for them to make and not a factor to judge their relationship now. They are grown up people who can decide their own way in life. I just hope going public doesn't affect them and from this point on be honest to their own feelings without pressure from people who shouldn't be concerned.

Sorry, just needed to get this out of my system :D 

Anny, I think the Apple brand icon.

And about my cowboy ambush to 7, Dahae's mom is more powerful, she will protect her daughter no matter what. 7 already won her heart and like all mother around the world of she is the happiest mom and makes sure wedding is around the corner soon.- her daughter is 32 yrs old not 23 yrs.

Se7en restaurant logo remind me of My Girl chicken scene :lol:

Good to see her pic hanging in restaurant.Never knew this pic was for his restaurant.@ELY u should have gone to restaurant may be u could have found them there ;) 

20160805_193330.jpg?type=w580

AQ even we are doing same with our system.

Haha samzz DH's mom.... so right.So is it Christmas wedding or new year wedding.When should we get ready.

An article talking about DH/7 combined properties-I mean the building they purchase combine together valued as 9.5 Billion Won.

Se7en is already successful businessman, and Dahae is a very good investor-good business partner

http://building0.com/220807742119

Featured Artists Building Seven, Lee Da Hae couple the building 9.5 billion 1 hour ago Send
Artists create the first post is seven days, which is open yeolaeseol have a couple ... The second is the year the building is located in Gangnam-gu, Seoul Nonhyun. A year building a year ...

hahaha I find this article funny-If I'm not mistaken, Yi Feng fan cafe, is the first who congratulate the dating-a celebration for them, at least they are not worry abt Yi Feng and he can moves on.

http://kr.people.com.cn/n3/2016/0908/c204065-9112464.html

Surprisingly, a fan of doeja devotees of articles published yidahae riyi Fung (李 易 峰, yiyeok rods) they will have first sent a message of congratulations to yidahae. Riyi popping and yidahae was found jjikeumyeo the 2012 drama "Recipe of Love (愛 的 蜜 方) 'started dating. At that time, after two years he did not disclose the fact that two people break up riyi popping the relevant facts admitted. Fans of Feng riyi have said that the position has now been popping riyi yidahae and the friends found a new lover is worthy of celebration. (Translation: Eun Jin Ho)

Tey Ling, I don't think so...the press will be all over them, not in a good way. They need to ease us in first, by posting some pics or messages on SNS. 

Samzz, YF basically ruined his chances of a reunion (despite three "shopping" trips to Korea in a month), the moment he blurted her out on national TV. Dahae never forgave him for that. But yes, his fans are very happy!

Is our girl still hosting the event ?

The think i even don't know how se7en speak or anything .It was first time i saw them in that KTNews channel wow they release the old footage.It give me glimpse how they look together don't know what they are speaking.

They have to release or post a proper pic of them together like u said it too ELY.

I still feel that due to news reporter leaking the pic they have to speak it openly abt it.We knew from those 2 reporter who kept saying they will release that they are dating around last year or was it during valentine.I guess there is a freedom to date if its not in open.

DH should speak up or post something so her fans will feel at ease.Her fans are most shock or had stroke shall i say.Some of us already knew so we were not that shocked.

The guys must be well aware abt Donghae couple popularity and many shipper hence he is tech savvy.

I hope Da Hae is fine with the admission in public. It's crossed my mind that it was not her idea to go public yet, but she had no choice because of the photo. I don't think they expected to be photographed inside that restaurant because it was probably the executive floor. He had to respond quickly because it would make DH look bad if he didn't respond first.

For now, staying silent is her best option. Anything she says about her new relationship will only attract more attention and negative coverage. She has always been very private about her personal life and is not the type to post lovestagrams, unlike other celebrities. It hurts to see other celebrity dating news getting so much love and well wishes from fans. They must feel like the whole world is against them. This is just like a K drama. Just thinking about that makes me sad even though it will take me some time to see them as a couple. :(

This is all very new to her. Hope it is not going to affect her appearance on BOF. 

According to some new. The pair had been rumored to be dating since they were spotted together on a train and on planes to Hong Kong and Thailand last year.This train part i read somewhere else too that they were in Busan KTX train suite.Its already over a year they are dating,they didn't have choice this time i guess the pic was already with DP.So denying it won't help them.

The only good thing abt dating secretly is.Even if they breakup nobody know and fans are never that hurt.

Personally, I see no difference between a car park in Korea and an overseas hotel. It is 2016, not 1966. The news said they dated in cars, so they must have pictures of that, even though they might be blurry. The fact that they went abroad means that there is a bigger chance they would get caught, and they did. Surely they must know that. 

Nothing is wrong with hotel pic having a cup of tea sitting across table like decent and grown up people.If they are having overseas stay offcourse they will stay in hotel.For me i think going date to other country is more safe for them rather then there home country.Chances of other people knowing u in other country are less.There is more freedom.