Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

I don't know if this is coming from a reliable source or not...the weibo owner said her boss told her that Dahae's part has been cut. She called DH her goddess and for a second there I thought she was referring to MGMM!!!

Chingus try to watch it here.. I hope it works.. Though im not sure yet if the eng sub for LA is complete but this is the site where I always watch all kdramas and movies even some popular variety shows.

www.gooddrama.net/chinese-drama/love-actually

Why DH scene is cut.While they are flaunting new korean drama on hunantv web site then new show coming on it with korean star then why DH cameo get cut in it.I thought the issue is sort.

@bogs_0712 TQ for link i have watch LA with sub before and i have download drama so i can watch it any time.

I don't know abt other but i know there is 30 and 34 episode version.The scenes which are cut in 34 ep and there in 30 ep some scenes.For eg this scenes it was not in 34 episode hunan tv version.The fighting scene,the bath scenes many are show in this version which was not in 34 episode one.

@ELY_397 Which dream kiss? The passionate kiss which Joe think he did with DH.There are so many kiss all feel dreamy to me:PYes this version has that kiss scenes,if we are talking abt same kiss lol.

@samzz Viki has 30episode version, i thought u have watch the 34 episode like us.Youtube and viki version of video is same.I am sure someone with provide softsub for it.

And u guys can use proxy to watch anytime.I use to do that when watching LA when it aired .

@ELY_397 About that imaginary kiss, there is an additional shot exist in the uncut version but overall seems they didn't cut much from it to start with :) But the other kiss when Da-hae was wearing green dress also complete in this version (that one is my favorite in the drama because of the emotions) :wub:

@Annya yes they are all pretty dreamy but I am talking about THE dreamy and steamy wall kiss when he was drunk/confused....this one was heavily edited in the C version I recall. Then I saw a snapshot of it in AP's blog and remembered that in the drama only a split second of it was shown.

Thanks @apqaria. Do you mind telling me which episodes the imaginary kiss and the green dress kiss were in? I cannot re-watch the whole thing because the ex gf fiasco was so cringy and Li Yang (reel or real lol) became so pathetic towards the end. :sweatingbullets:

Btw, DH's hair in MGMM looks so much like the one in LA. :blink:

@bogs_0712 Hi, if the IG owner keeps tagging Dahae I am sure she will see it. I saw a fan video of her going through photos on her IG account. She does not read Weibo but she does read IG. Most of her friends are on IG too. All she has to do is post a message on SNS, like say no to dog meat, it is as simple as that. 

@apqaria Thank you!

Although I may not be a fan of doing such requests from celebrities on SNS!! but actually we know our girl did take action towards such cause before when she posted this on her Weibo back in 2013 so we know her opinion about this.

我们要反对狗肉节!狗是人类的伴侣……拜托大家一定要保护它们....

We must oppose Dog Day! Dog is man's companion ...... please we must protect them ....

Spoiler

6c2368d7jw1e5yfro4515j20hs0gpace.jpg