Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

@glourdore, Welcome in here :) I like KYC acting so much, he is just amazing :x

And I think most of us will totally agree that our girl had MUCH more chemistry with KSW thank Yoochun in Miss Ripley :x

@mi03, you are so funny, hope Kim Nam Joo (KSW wife) won't see that question because she was already jealous from Dahae and KSW kiss and bed scene in MR :)) and ooh another difficult vote

But actually this time won't hesitate to choose the first place to be Hyukie :x

Then for me comes in order: Kim Seung Woo, Kim Jung Tae then Yu Jae Suk :)

Guest windykute

@gloudore: I really admire PCY, if he born abt 40 years later I will ship him with DH in real life :)) I also like KSW, esp in IRIS1 and 2, MR also. I like Kim Jung Tae too. Hm hm, so my choice will be...Kim Seung Woo :D. But I hope they don't re-unite as a cp anymore. :))

@gloudore, first of all welcome to Dahae's world.
About the ahjussi, this one is more difficult compared to the the first part I mean on her hot young costars. still thinking though.
mi03, if you said Jung Ki, maybe they dated before, but thinking back, cannot be him because Dahae and Wookie came together in one fashion show after MY GIRL
daa7dc87ac4280_full.jpg

she was so close to Wookie than JK in real lifedd1e75a2d87bf0_full.jpg
7aee4c85caf3f0_full.jpg

69795425jw1e4qaetg6z5j20a60dmgmb.jpg
71095880.jpg

------------------------------
Miss Ripley  Ep 2-Rating rose from 0.627 to 0.646
ac438493jw1e4pydz2lp4j20c10e60uv.jpg

70daa44djw1e4p248ocpij20c115m0uu.jpg
e1fe9925bc315c605dd46fa.png

59caf60fgw1e4pejyjmffj20k01l3n1g.jpg

9f2f070828381f30017a89e.jpg
359b033b5bb5c9ea302d07a.jpg

79f0f736afc37931cdef826.jpg

8bac2b1djw1e4opcuctnpj20t00u2qb2.jpg

The Real Cruz, I saw this in twitter, posted by you, hope you don't mind I'm putting it here, the girl on the right is Souyun from Girl Generation-but what a similarity right.
lpfuFtE.jpg?1

Guest gloudore

@mi03 i hope kim seung woo still single and he dating lee da hae =)) , but it is a dream because that kim nam joo exist :((  really, KYC is just adorable as ahjussi at that age :x thanks for making an incredible art :)) you're really expert making this art ^:)^

@apqaria thank you :x i'm a new person here, please teach me :) I agreed with you :)) i prefer miri and myunghoon moments in the early episode instead of miri and yoohyun moment :x I like KYC acting, too, i'm sad when iris 2 made baek san's death with a simple way :((

@windykute wah that means that i'm not alone voting ksw-ldh couple :x yes, i hope ksw was born at 80's so that KSW and LDH could be a real couple
=)) why you don't hope they unite again  :))?

Guest gloudore

@samzz thank you for welcoming me
:D please teach me from now :D

@mi03 is his voice really sexy to you =))? ever sexy than KSW ?  :P i found KYC is adorable with chubby face not with sexy voice as yours
=)) btw, this is lee da hae threads not KCY haha we keep talking about KCY instead of LDH
=))

@gloudore, I think it would be good for you to check the soompi how to thread and forum rules threads, can help you get an idea of how things are done here :)
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2002719/soompi-forum-how-tos/p1

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/1317/x
@samzz, thanks for telling me about Ling Ling, I didn't get any chance before to check any part of it so I didn't know what kind of character she played there :D
A fan has posted on weibo scans from ElIe magazine which our girl was featured in, I love this photo shoot sooo much and that unseen picture is amazing as well :x :x how much I hoped we could have HD version of it and that one with the orange dress :(
Also you can see scan for pictures from Miss Ripley novel and Love actually DVD box :x
aa9d2614gw1e4q3x997u3j20j35hf1kx.jpg

@cocomhe, you have to thank your friend for me then :x
@gloudore, ooh I formatted that part of my memory about the messy IRIS 2 and just replanted the parts and memories I like so you may try that as well to forget what they did to BS, hehehe :))
Now I can't stop thinking about our girl's next project. And just to keep myself busy, I already have an eye on mainly 2 Projects (one Drama and one Movie) for her :D Just hope that she can be offered a role in one of them and she accept (although I still pray it is the movie ;) )
The drama, I already mentioned before. It is "Age of Feeling" which LJK was considering but now it is said that Kwon Sang woo is considering :)
http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/05/kwon-sang-woo-considering-age-of-feeling/

The other is the movie "Crying Man" which Jang Dong Gun will star in :)
http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/04/jang-dong-gun-returns-to-the-big-screen-with-ajusshi-director/

I also have an eye on Hyun Bin Movie but not sure how much important a female character will be there but you know I would love to see our girl reunited with Hyun Bin and actually I would like her to try sageuk again :)

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/04/hyun-bin-chooses-army-comeback-project/
May be our girl already got other better offers but it is just my wishful thinking that I can't stop from working as I am bored waiting for our girl to decide on her next project :\"> 

AQ, the list quite interesting but I think not a meaty role for heroin.
here we have LA deleted scene-Dahae first action scene-since her character is cute, the way she fight also very cute-like a school grl proetcting her boyfriend. In IRIS 2, she gave us diff vibe-that's our Dahaeshii, the versatile one.

@samzz, hehehe yes that may be the case. Actually none of those projects released a description of the heroine character till now.
I actually don't know casting projects now that still didn't cast a heroine with that female dominant female role. Let us hope there is more in store or even that she already got better offers with more meaty roles :D 
But anyway each project of those I mentioned attract me for a reason and I will keep eye on them even without our girl in any of them :)
Here is our girl full interview in Entertainment weekly subbed, OOH how I love her being in that good cheery mood, speaking our minds and so frank and honest specially with herself :x
Be confident my girl, We still think you have a flawless skin :) and it seems not only Heechul think that about our girl but also KYC say she is a manly type :))

@arorastat3456, welcome to Dahae's world, glad to see more joining us here. Apart from GR, which is also one of my fav drama, other Dahae's drama also worth watching-most (well except IRIS2) are so good.
69b22a7djw1e4raxk8ct8j20b308cjrl.jpg

chinggus, at last we have something new, after nearly a month Dahae update something on weibo
The latest micro-Bo : pro, next month on the 8th to the 9th Korean actor Jin Taiyou will be held in China named "giant garden musical, this global tour musical will premiere in Shanghai, and I towards the world stage for this musical masterpiece cheer! August will be held in South Korea will meet with Chinese fans, pro know about it, then see it! (20:24)

Not sure if Dahae is just a guest or she will be one of the team for Giant Garden Musical in Shanghai next month-YEAHHHH
and she said about fan meeting in Korea in August
If as a cast-Double happiness for me, one of my wish is to see her doing musical
some info about the musical-google translation
AQ, maybe baidu fans can give us more information, but none are aware of it at the moment.
http://yule.sohu.com/20130514/n375815171.shtml

Giant's Garden "is about to Shanghai musical language depicting loneliness

• Text
  • Add a comment participation)On May 14, 2013 09:07Source: Liberation Network - Liberation Daily : Wu Bin
  • Mobile client
  • Print
  • Font size
  • Save to blog

Korean musicals adapted according to the great British novelist Oscar - Oscar Wilde's "The Selfish Giant" Giant Garden, 8,9 two days next month, landed in Shanghai Mercedes - Benz Cultural Center, and then to Japan, the United States, Korea and other global tour.

Hone five years from the giant garden depicts the pure lyrical musical language of solitude and loneliness of modern man, causing the resonance of the modern city for the fall of the spirit ". Play inviting the Korean strength to sing Jintai You starred hero giant.The producers say, to choose the Jintai You starred in "Giant", on the one hand because of the power of his live concerts, on the other hand is a fancy to his nearly 1 meter tall. Big play feeling in the world is very complex, seemingly rough exterior hides a very soft heart, this delicate and romantic image is the great challenge of performing.

It is reported that South Korea "The Selfish Giant" as a theme for creative essay, 266 ideas from 26 countries around the world, up to 5 years plot modify, composer, lyricist, showing this work. The musical no dialogue, dancing and singing, as well as a silent film, hip-hop performances, showing gorgeous stage. Drama invitation, the elite team of the five countries of South Korea, the United States, Italy, Japan, the general director raised recently in Korea boom "Notre Dame de Paris" director Soh JuneYoung composer Jack Lee was a "cat" and "Romeo and Juliet" "Notre Dame de Paris" choreographed by Elisa featuring part of Song and Dance, was a "Midsummer Night's Dream" horses "design Tom Lee served as stage design.

(Editor: CUI Ya

here is another better translation about the musical, it's actually Korean production-I THINK DAHAE IS ONE OF THE CAST, cos in weibo she said the another event in Aug is in Korea.
http://stock.sohu.com/20130513/n375637231.shtml

Korean musical "Giant garden"

South Korea's large-scale musical adaptation of Oscar Wilde's classic work "The Selfish Giant" Giant Garden "will be landing in China, which opened in Japan, the U.S., South Korea, global tour. Giant Garden "will be invited to the strength of South Korea to sing to Jintai You starred in the hero, played giant loneliness, locked himself in a self-town, close to rejecting any persons, until a group of children with warmth and joy into his life. Lyrical musical language, musical depicting the loneliness of modern man, which re-examining the current. Material erosion of the face of modern society, we are faced with the fall of spiritual crisis. The drama shows the children's pure and honest, hoping to lead of love and salvation the topic of food for thought.   Time: June 8, 9, 2011   Venue: Shanghai Mercedes - Benz Cultural Center

-------------------

and after further research-the news said Yunha the singer will be the main lead, well, what can we do, maybe Dahae just promoting this musical.http://www.allkpop.com/2013/05/younha-to-make-her-musical-debut-in-the-lost-garden-alongside-giant-kim-tae-woo

sooooooooo sad, but still waiting for other news
http://www.idealshanghai.com/Item/Column/1841/

World premiere new musical ‘The Lost Garden’ to launch in Shanghai
May 13, 2013    shareMy Stuff27 views20130513_113314_48540513-whatson-2.jpg 20130513_113314_48540513-whatson-3.jpg

Shanghai’s Mercedes-Benz Arena will host an exciting new production next month, with the world premiere of the musical “The Lost Garden” in three shows on June 8 and 9.

Created by South Korean director and musician June Young Soh, “The Lost Garden” is the story of what happens when walls come down and hearts open. It’s set in a beautiful and lush garden, the jealously guarded domain of an ill-tempered giant.

When the giant returns from a journey, he finds a group of children playing in his garden and builds a wall to keep him out. Little does he know that this act will set in motion a series of events that will change his life, and teach him and the children lessons about love, friendship and happiness.

“The Lost Garden” is a tale for all ages, perfect for children and the young at heart.

Adapted from the short story “THE SELFISH GIANT” by Oscar Wilde, the musical was developed over five years by Soh and his creative team.  
The result is a magical journey in which Wilde’s themes are updated and brought to life by more than 20 dancers, singers and performers. Alongside the Giant and the mischievous children, the vivid cast of characters includes terrifying ogres and dwarfs, as well as four wild winter fairies.

“‘The Lost Garden’ creates a new world and a new environment for the themes and ideas of Oscar Wilde’s beautiful story,” says Soh.

“The setting is the Asia of the not-too-distant past, a place in which tradition is being challenged by new thoughts and ideas. The mystical garden of this story represents the childhood places of our ancestors. There was a time when children would ride over the hill on the back of a cow playing a willow pipe. This hill has been replaced by a new landscape, but it may be a good time to rediscover that lost garden of our ancestor’s youth.”

To bring the musical to the stage, the director has assembled international artists, in theater, jazz and cinema. The magical musical sound track is the work of American producer Jack Lee and Japanese arranger Norihito Sumitomo, who have crafted pieces communicating grand themes with lyrical, fun and engaging melodies.

Choreographer Elisa Petrolo of Italy and American stage designer Tom Lee also bring their considerable experience to the project, making “The Lost Garden” one of the highest-quality ensemble productions ever seen in Shanghai.

“We are extremely excited to bring this musical and visual feast to Shanghai, so that Chinese audiences can be entertained and touched by this journey into a world of fantasy,” said Soh. “We are confident that adults and children alike will be captivated by the story and will go home with a new appreciation for the magic of musical theater.”

After its premiere in Shanghai, show will continue on its Asia tour, stopping in Tokyo in September, Bangkok in October and Seoul in January 2014.

Date: June 8, 8pm; June 9, 3pm, 8pm
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Arena, 1200 Shibo Ave
Tickets: 400-610-3721 (Chinese), (021) 5150-9199 (English).

@samzz, when I saw her weibo message I didn't guess that she is part of the musical but after you mentioned it I got so excited too as I also wanted her to do a stage performance at a time in her career but I thought it was so difficult that she would be casted in such musical without us knowing and specially that they already going to start their performances on 8 June.
I asked a Chinese friend and as the news you mentioned, unfortunately we are sure now that she is not part of it :(
But just as always she is so supportive to her friends and publicizing their work. We got to know that she is actually a friend to "Kim Tae Woo" (her connections are endless :)) )
Although we got excited for nothing but at least we got update from her. And she actually mentioned in the message also that she is going to meet her Chinese fans in Korea in August !!!! All fans in Weibo and Baidu are so confused about it.
http://weibo.com/1814259927/zxaezz7oq#_rnd1368832609990

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2333326966

I am curious too because she never did such fan meeting for Chinese fans in Korea before and I am not sure if it is actually a good idea because although we know such events are done a lot specially for male idols or actors who can invite some fans from Japan or other countries to a fan meeting or a filming location visit in Korea but we know that usually cost a lot and not many fans can afford to go to those events. And for an actress specially our girl (if you know what I mean) I think it will be hard to gather a big number to go to event like this. So, why not doing it in China like she did before?? :-?
That makes me thinking, what could be the reason for this at this time? And would it be just fan meeting or she would be filming a project at that time and so she will invite some fans to the filming location there? (May be I am thinking so much about certain projects but could it be a project includes Chinese theme that will have other actors from China or at least popular there so fans for all actors will be invited to the location? ;) ) it seems my wild thinking is working again :D
Anyway, I am so looking forward to know more about this, but at least it seems that our girl is planning for something and she will not go away from Korea for long time like before. Hope we get more news soon :)