Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

@samzz, Chinese viewers will get to watch 2 different sides of our girl's acting at the same time. LUCKY them :D
Here is another update from our girl's stylist, I assume that means our girl is still in Korea :)
I think her message meant that they were exercising under the moon light :)
BJ_LwWXCcAAml6i.jpg:large

TQ AQ, so much for finding the new pic,so happy to see she's still in her homeland, meaning that she's still looking for internal job.
and today while google her name, I found in twitter, FB, weibo, forum, Girl Generation's fans are talking that Seohyun looked like our girl a lot-nearly 100% copy cat-well to me is the makeup, but in real life DH always mistaken as one of Girl Generation. I don't mind people said that cos Seohyun is damn gorgeous.
just look at the pic below, at first I thought really our girl esp the first pic130511sh5.jpg

130511sh3.jpg

946338_456951674398223_844501311_n.jpg

http://forums.allkpop.com/threads/seohyun-vs-yuri.236666/page-2

basketsfruit89 said: 

@samzz, yes I also hope that her staying in Korea till now means she is looking to some offers and wants to do her next project in Korea, SOOON  [-O<
And LOOL about that Dahae and Seohyun, I agree that I can see assemblies in those pictures specially that first one like you said. It is always fun to read those comments :)) and for me it actually indicates that people get to have our girl's face in their mind a lot to start comparing other stars to her specially when we are talking about stars that are already have a great popularity like Seohyun :D
And as you mentioned it, I actually read a lot of comments on weibo about another star that people think she looks a lot like our girl. This time it is the young actress "Kim So Hyun" who actually played the Young SY in IRIS 2. 
What do you think? I personally can see some assemblies too in those pictures :)
6fc8e277jw1e4j8sb6a4lj20eg0km3zz.jpg
858d3d96gw1e4ic47zq0ij20c80gaaap.jpg
93f8d29dgw1e4ig2iexcjj20ci23v7c8.jpg

yes I can see some resemblance in young KSY also, she's sooooo cute, but the most obvious is of course GN Seohyun. Another trait is 3 of them have this remarkable baby face feature, which our girl has it until now, especially when she's not in make-up. Funny though, some start hating her because she's losing this trait-to me I feel inappropriate for Dahae to splash her baby faces all the time especially during public event, cos people not really count on you if you're 30 yrs old and still have 10 years old feature-intelligent look is important for intelligent project, and as we know  she has been offered a lot before IRIS 2, e.g GABI, SPRING SONG, LEMON, HORSE DOCTOR.
but I do sometimes miss her  chubby baby face.
Dahae from year 2005 to 2013
c2cec3fdfc03924515b8dd7.jpge824b899a9014c087b7e15d.jpg

e1fe9925bc315c60a6b7569.jpg

30adcbef76094b36c0b6269.jpg

79f0f736afc37931faeebb5.jpg
4afbfbedab64034f9546f07.jpg

0eb30f2442a7d9332961d60.jpg
b21c8701a18b87d62bc4966.jpg

960a304e251f95ca357574e.png
f11f3a292df5e0fe1739b57.jpg
12kiki2775.jpg
1c950a7b02087bf438ce92a.jpg

vlcsnap2013051309h03m20.png
vlcsnap2013051309h03m30.png

기사 이미지

Gold, you are so funny :)) and about Miss South Korea, I saw those pictures too but it seems that it was the magic of Photoshop and makup that made them look alike :D

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mnk2390/the-truth-behind-photos-of-south-korean-beauty-pag-ag6a?sub=2196187_1139773

As I am so obsessed with our girl's eyes expressions these days :D, I wanted to share caps of some of my favorites expressions of our girl as SY in IRIS 2 :)

First the sharp look :x

AQ, nice collection of eyes expression, abd she did that a lot in Miss Ripley too.
4c76bf2ajw1e4mzynxglzj20dw05kdgm.jpg
anyway, tonight Miss Ripley will be aired at Anhui TV channel-most of her baidu fans have seen it, but to others, I'm sure they will surprise and impress with her amazing performance as Miri-100% opposite to My Girl Yoorin witty and funny, as nicely described by the writer below.

My+Girl+2.jpg
http://saryre.blogspot.com/2013/05/30-day-asian-drama-challenge-day-4.html

Back when Lee Da Hae didn't look plastic and Lee Dong Wook wasn't so skinny, they made an awesome couple in probably my favourite Hong Sisters drama yet. I loved Yoo Rin because she was one of the first female leads in a drama that had wits and humor and wasn't a complete pushover, but I liked that Gong Chan's calmness and rationality kinda balanced her bubbliness out. Dae Hae and Dong Wook also had very good chemistry and actually sneaked a couple of real-looking kisses, which can be considered an achievement among dramas in year 2005.-------------------------------------------
and as many said she was/is sooooooooooo beautiful in Chuno, I agree, so demure and feminine.
946944_573650412655127_2062300025_n.jpg

AQ: I love that pic of LDW and LDH both having same pose and vibe in pics  :x Its totally delight to watch them together and they compliment each other whether they say it or not. AQ maybe our girl imagined someone in that statue and gave him kiss in that AB pic;)

mi03:Abt her action scenes if u ask me then if she wanted she could have choose easier path to just act in action scene,i am sure if without training u do the scene it will not look that real in camera.And i know she works really hard for those scene and even her trainer said it and more me i loved all her action scenes in the drama.I loved the girls action scene more then male.And abt comments on YT everyone has there own views and rights to speak their mind.But some fans are also jealous and pass such comments.I have so many times read the negative comments abt her but that doesn't bother me much,becz i love her:x 

Samzz:The pic which u posted resemblance our girl very much,specially her eye makeup and her hairstyle make her look more like our girl and she is more chubby then our girl.Thanks samzz for all those beautiful picture of summer collection .Ur second fav is my first fav i love polka dots.I didn't get time to watch Iris 2 again will watch again but i remember crying in chuno not only in end but even when Our girl see JH for first times in market and she crys.I can feel that pain in her.And some fans are so lucky 2 drama of our girl in china channel.

@imogene_af,Hi i hope she gets to work with LJK again even if its movie then also it will do.I don't know why the hit pairs are not repeated again.For our girl's mystery man there were 4 canditates in my mind LDW,LJK,Go soo and Hyun Bin.

@Tinaungcho,Actually you are right she should do drama in which she is center of story or both the leads have equal part like MG or Miss Ripley.LJK and LDH were quite cute offscreen.But they never were together attaining any show or award didn't saw them together much.Hope ur dream comes true i know how happy u feel when its turn true.My dream is too see her working with Song Joonk ki and many other stars.Some fresh pairing;)And no u are not crazy but the people who don't cast them together are crazy.

@yashubung:Even i hate waiting for her next project specially she does one project a year:(And i wonder why it happens with the actor or actress i like?:(I always wonder why is that a male actor gets more projects in a year and female gets less?

@windycute:I have mentioned earlier the actors which i want LDH to work with which hasn't worked before i even asked others here that whom they would like to see our girl with in future.I want to see fresh pair of her with new actors too.

Haha Gold u are so funny Miss south korea all are alike hehe.And i like the LDW and LDH connection u told.Sexy lips and curvy neck.I like her when she wears white and yellow.I don't see many girl wearing yellow and many can't carryoff yellow color on them but LDH looks really great in Yellow.And black mixed with some other colors.LOL ur brother made in the list and even i wanted to say Doo Joon but then i have to kick someone out of the list.Its really difficult for me to choose top 3 or 4.She has good onscreen chemistry with all her costars.

mi03 and cocomhe:Love ur fanarts and love the picture with her cute dog.

Our girl's action scene in Sweet18 was also i still remember both the girl pulling eachothers hair and lying on ground =)) I didn't see such scenes again in any of her other drama.Samzz i was talking abt sweet18 and u even posted pic from it such a coincidence. 

Thanks girls for all updates:) 

Anny, yes Sweet 18 was shown in KBS World few years ago, and I still remember those hair pulling scene with on/off screen friend HHJ.-so funny and both of them laughing so hard after that scene,
I woke up this morning in a hope to get more good news about her whatever future projects, but Koean media still want to report on her unique rubbery face-Yes our girl can change her face within 1 or 2 hours.-Even one of her Korean fan found it funny why so much news abt that within one month and even think- is her contract going to be expired with her agency and she not interested to renew it, so the agency just let the media display all this type of news. Or maybe her agency so angry she still in Korea, not in Hollywood parading her beauty in case any producers will take notice.----

Agency contract expires? What images come down to eat? Displaying pictures, do you have people who do not know I've dropped this bound-on self- harm is blah blah for? I should renew anhalryeo ....  Nate News  Bana ****,  is the topic of the past nine years ago That's right, "remodeling"  Sports Chosun  |  2013.05.14

6ac5076bjw1e4o8q3e3gkj218g0x7goh.jpg

Guest windykute

@Annya: I like SJK too, although I think he has baby face, but maybe they will suit on screen so it's ok :)) I want her will be pair with Lee Min Ho, If she be pair with LMH she'll gain many many popular than ever bcos LMH is very very hot outside Korea, maybe hottest among Korean celebrities in VN, China and soompi too, but I'm sure they will not be pair this year :) So I hope her next co-star will be..Lee Dong Gun, Bi Rain (seem that he will out of military in this August?), Hyun Bin, JYJ Jae Joong, Jang Geun Suk...That's all. :))

@samzz: Although DH had confirmed her PS but they still talk abt that..they're so amusing :)) Abt Sweet18 I still don't have chance to watch it but I'm impressive with those captures above, she is very pretty and attractive (for me) whenever she portray bad character. I like that. 

So I hope she will choose her next Korean drama is romcom to gain popular again then play a bad girl :))

windyute, the funny thing, they do have another pic from Miss Chunyang pageant, but still want to put that distorted pic, but we understand, that's for media publicity, the reporters need extra money.
cocomhe,thanks for the slide show, - amazing, love it.
and here report on MR first performance, good start, at no  8 with 0.627 rating.

love Zi YeSina personal certificationMicroblogging Member : / [Mighty]_AT_ Narson : Anhui TV times prime time commitment ofIndia the oratorios # life # finale ratings ranked yesterday evening TV ratings! [Mighty]Beyond most TV prime time! Then file Korean Park # day # # starring Lee Da Hae goodbye beautiful Miss # also made ​​a good start! Dolphin Starlight Theatre, constantly exciting night at 22:00![Mighty][To force]

@ Kimi_ redMicro-Bardon : May 14 national TV prime-time TV ratings (CSM33 city group): 1, # Lu Zhen legend # (Hunan) 2 # the lifetime commitment # (Anhui) 3, # baby # (Jiangsu ) 4,# my mom is an angel # (Jiangxi) # Tangshan large earthquake # (Shandong) 6, # 1912 # Big House (Tianjin) 7, # big Dazhaimen, 1912 # 8 (Beijing), # Goodbye beautiful Miss # (Anhui ) 9 10 # the baby # (Guizhou) heroic mission # (Sichuan)

6f43f6f0gw1e4osbfr457j20c20ds0wf.jpg

6a140e51jw1e4pcmi95l9j20ii0p00wo.jpg

70daa44djw1e4ory3d7kxj20c10yodhd.jpg

windykute said:

@Annya: I like SJK too, although I think he has baby face, but maybe they will suit on screen so it's ok :)) I want her will be pair with Lee Min Ho, If she be pair with LMH she'll gain many many popular than ever bcos LMH is very very hot outside Korea, maybe hottest among Korean celebrities in VN, China and soompi too, but I'm sure they will not be pair this year :) So I hope her next co-star will be..Lee Dong Gun, Bi Rain (seem that he will out of military in this August?), Hyun Bin, JYJ Jae Joong, Jang Geun Suk...That's all. :))

@samzz: Although DH had confirmed her PS but they still talk abt that..they're so amusing :)) Abt Sweet18 I still don't have chance to watch it but I'm impressive with those captures above, she is very pretty and attractive (for me) whenever she portray bad character. I like that. 

So I hope she will choose her next Korean drama is romcom to gain popular again then play a bad girl :))

OOH that broken record :D
It seems that Korean media and Netizens can't get enough of our girl's PS news. So, there is no old news for them. It just reminds me of a comedic play in my country in which there was a man who only enjoys reading every day the news papers for past days which is already full of old news, that is funny :))
I think as long as people enjoy reading and commenting on this. This news will keep coming up. This doesn't bother me anymore but what makes me angry is articles like this one X( ~X(
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/9476/20130515/long-last-lee-da-hae-admits-having-work-done.htm

Beginning from the title, it makes me mad because we all know that our girl already mentioned it many times before but because media didn't hype about her mentioning it that means she didn't ? and you say she was asked in the interview and then she admitted it ??? and even they mention she denied it before?? oooh what can I say ..... just no comment really !!!!!!!
Any way, I won't give more space for this in my post and I will let the crowd have their party :P
I wonder why our girl doesn't update us much, I am really missing her and I wonder is she busy or just want to play hide and seek again with us from time to time? :))

@samzz, sorry for my bad memory. I remember our girl playing the bad character in Sweet 18 - Star's Echo and Miss Ripley so what was the forth one?

And thanks dear for all the news and pictures, I am happy too to see Miss Ripley doing well and to read many comments on Weibo about it :)
@cocomhe, ooh you got to do this at last. This is really funny and nice :x
Anny
, actually Dahae and Junki have met in another event away from My girl. They were modeling for Chanel Fashion Show, here are pictures and video :) (unfortunately there was another cute longer video but couldn't find :( )

cb6dff0393960f6d3812bb50_zps6e39b232.jpg
25f242fb36fb0d7e024f564a_zps123c94c6.jpg
fce3db1ba0eebdcfac6e7556_zps65aa0e3d.jpg

AQ - thank you for liking it, actually a friend taught me how to do it, she found the link first so i am very thankful to her, will try to do more, just need a lot of photos and right background music, Barbie Girl came into my mind immediately after learning how to do it