Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

@dianaincanada, welcome in here :)
@samzz, I can't get over how funny that lion hair look on our girl :))
Till we get more news or pictures for our girl, here is a collection of our girl unintentional cute and funny expressions :x
30c83afa828ba61e5e12cf854134970a324e599d
a0c2b10e7bec54e7f30c1db4b9389b504dc26ab1
MissRipleyPressConference40_zps18b274ea.
MissRipleyPressConference99_zps42243941.
20121113023263_0_zpsf95e2585.jpg
20121113_1352794736_82276500_1_zps4cc9ca
d39bd9160924ab1887d7910b34fae6cd79890bc1cacba5af2edda3cc93558dc301e93901233f9299luvact26_zps7e113710.jpg
d02788cb39dbb6fd191ad7be0924ab18952b37e5
fce3db1b4dcd0abeac6e75c5_zps74312ee3.jpg

Guest windykute

News for her latest interview abt PS http://www.soompi.com/2013/05/02/lee-da-hae-admits-she-had-plastic-surgery/

I don't care that much abt PS but it seem her ideal man has changed LOL :)) Maybe she's dating with someone like that ???

image83d03c95be89499b9b.png
Dahae has this intelligent look since a kid.
I also don't care about PS, even if she's not my fav actress, in fact I don't care about how people looks or appearances, none of my business anyway.Based on her childhood pic there, even if she didn't alter her looks, she still can blossom into very beautiful girl, with her perfect ultra white complexion and amazing body figure. She will be considered exotic beauty with single eyelid, and westerner love this kind of Asian beauty, just like Lucy Liu, to Asian, she's considered average beauty, but in Hollywood they admire her exotic look.
Funny though, people always put her old pagent pic with terrible makeup and funny expression, but they never try to put this other pagent pic, which we still can see LDH. She was the winner there.
33354844.jpg

98b1c683jw1e4bzjnw2cbj20sg0ojagk.jpg

Our girl in another interview, I like it :)
Here is some caps, hope we get to see the video soon :x
I think it may be filmed during her photo-shoot for AB, her skin is just to die for :x
And seems she talked about her close friendship with Heechul again :D
201305042135390910_1.jpg

04506566.jpg201305042134777338_5185009703bfb.jpg

wow, so many new pic within one week.
AQ looks like she will stay with the Lion Hair style or she said a 'bomb' style.

and from the interview, if I'm not mistaken she knows that some people said she looks old already. I'm glad she takes it easy, well Dahaeshi, jealously has no boundaries and brain.
기사 이미지
the trademark GRIN
기사 이미지
기사 이미지

티브이데일리 포토

Lee Da Hae thừa nhận phẫu thuật thẩm mỹ a111 showbiz http://www.tinmoitonghop.com/ Lee Da Hae thừa nhận phẫu thuật thẩm mỹ (a111)

c08b6fb4jw1e4cjp6cs8ej218g0xcgru.jpg

This is cute, Kim Heachul with his well known blunt message to our girl.
google translation
http://haebaraghee.wordpress.com/2013/05/04/trans-04-05-13-lee-da-hae-parle-de-heechul-a-la-television/

class="entry-title" style="border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(204, 204, 204); font-family: 'Droid Serif', Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.45; color: rgb(84, 84, 84);"[TRANS] 04.05.13 Lee Da Hae talks about Heechul on TVThis entry was posted on May 4, 2013, in various translations . Bookmark the permalink . Post a comment

tumblr_inline_mma7rcreFP1qz4rgp

Dahae Lee was invited to KBS Entertainment Weekly and the presenter asked how Heechul was these days (as they are known to be very close).

Dahae Lee: He works hard as an officer in the public service. He told me that the members of Super Junior were gone three weeks for their tour to see girls (fans), he was jealous, and he was lonely. He asks me "See? "I told him," We'll see. "But he replied:" Of course we need to see, because I love you. "He often says that kind of thing, very direct, without hesitation. "

-

Thanks AQ and samzz for all the updates abt our girl and pics u posted.
Our girl is so much in news its good to see her giving interview and seeing her with this new Lion hairstyle.Its fun to read and watch our girl and Heechul talking :) I remember last time them talking on skype on a show they are funny :)I am sure many people are jealous of her she has so many lovely dovely oppa with her;)

I hope after her admitting abt her PS some of people can have peaceful sleep who use to say only on thing abt her.Who cares atleast she is admitting it rather then lying.
She looks old who says this i guess they need eye test or mirror or reality check.I can say she looks more mature for her age and from start of her career she never played any teenage role she played more matured role she even played mom role which other actress would hesitate to play.Only My Girl and Hello Miss were little funny but even in it she was not playing childish character like i have seen many other actress playing.
I am liking the fact that our girl is wearing more colorful dresses these days
:x
And happy to see LA doing good in rating although its repeats telecast.
Seeing her mom's pic and laughing like that i can see our girl got it from her mom.
@mi03:Abt my fav couple from the list its really difficult.Our girl looks really good with all her costars.But if u ask me for top 5 then LDW,Joe,Li Yang,Zio and Wilber pan.
@Cherrybaby15:LDW and LDH will always remain in mind no matter how many drama of LDH or LDW u watch both as pair will always be best for me.

@samzz, yes seems she like to try more wild hairstyles these days. Although I still don't like it that much on our girl but I actually prefer this version of the lion hair more than the first :D
And here is news translation about the hair :)
Lee Da Hae reveals a new shocking hair styleBy Oh jin ju | STAR N News via Entertainment Yahoo – 04 May 2013
Lee Da Hae revealed a new shocking hair style.

On May 3rd, actress Lee Da Hae uploaded a couple of photos on her Twitter and wrote "A bombed hair. Should I go out for a Miss Korea?"
In one of the photos, Lee Da Hae is showing a new shocking hair style, wearing a red dress.
For another photo, she tied her hair up, and she is showing a beautiful look in a white dress.
Many netizens are showing great interests in her two different looks.
Netizens who saw the photos left comments, such as "Looking so cute", "I love it", "She is looking cute", and "Her collar bone line looks great."

8bac2b1djw1e4bzji4li2j20sg0oaahv.jpg
98b1c683jw1e4d55qzbcdj20sg0oa10m.jpg
 hehehe Anny, you're so funny, yes all her antis can have a good sleep after this, maybe they are having a party to celebrate it right now.
AQ, a "bombed hair", our girl girl is really funny, same with Haechul, and the responses from twitter are so hot-many are still surprise that Haechul and our girl are close friend, even some want to commit suicide if turns out they are lover. Even I'm not a fan, but I know Haecul said I love you to all his pretty 'girlfriends'.
and the reas6n why she can*t go to China, is not because of busy schedule, maybe because of her safety, due to Lemon issue.
here message from Passional Lover
# Cancel shooting activities for fans to participate Lee Da Hae Lee Da Hae fans participated in the filming activities # in order to avoid unnecessary trouble, we canceled! @ Lee Hoi fan group @ Lee Da Hae official microblogging @ listening Hae - Lee Da Hae Chinese

@samzz, yes I think it is so obvious why these two have become this close as friends. The two are so open, easy going and funny and I am so sure those two are just sisters (like our girl described him before :)) )
@windykute, yes our girl always change her mind regarding that so I think we actually don't know her real ideal type :D

haahaha, some netizen maybe aim to be a first Prime Minister in her country, so ambitious in analysing the character of our girl, their effort is so equivalent to Minister candidates in my country during election days. I like when they said our girl is the female version of Jang Geuk Seok, it's proved that our girl is diff from the rest of k-female actresses. 
and talking about JGS, well he and our girl are listed among Korean stars worth to have a contract in China.-a TRUE STAR POWER.
http://news.china.com.cn/rollnews/ent/live/2013-05/03/content_19791455.htm

class="s18B_3D5B8C" style="padding: 0px; font-size: 18px;"Lee Jang Keun Suk Song Hye Kyo Park one day the sea China and South Korea star worth contrast /
Chinese network - the information center china.com.cn / info time: 2013-05-03 Editor: Yu Lok

With the happy noodles, the "Claustrophobia fog non-fog turned to Say I Love You", "fell in love with Leo," another world "and many other Han Sung joined the Mainland TV series have been broadcast, Korea just red niche artistes who fought in the momentum of filming in the Mainland of China increasingly apparent. Jang Keun Suk, Song Hye Kyo, Park one day, Han Chae Young, Lee Da Hae tier Korean star after another, not only income is more impressive than South Korea, but also more conducive to expand overseas popularity. At the same time, compared to the Chinese star's acting fee, the lowest affordable Han-Xing, another Korean effect more popular. Reporter recently interviewed a number of television circles, to inquire into the Han are the difference between South Korea and China paycheck from their mouth.

Guest windykute

I'm happy every time I see DH or HC mention each other. I really like HC and 've shipped him with DH but now I realize that btw them don't exist..love. So I'm not ship them anymore.  And like @samzz said he always trolling pretty girls like that, but anw I think he is very like our girl (as a best friend) than many other girls he closed. And  although I like many male artists but I just want to ship DH with pp who have heart beat toward her :)) I had found out some popular artists who like her but it seem that she see them as friends. 

And she's so busy these days, and I'm happy with this. But the happiest to me is she back with another Korean drama kekekek 

Guest diko21

anyeong, everyone,,,
i want to share my little mind about our girl,
i got heart-ill when im going to youtube, watch our girl video, and see many critics, insults and many other hurt-word,
i dont know what is our girl have done to them,,, its really hurt me honestly,,, as you know, i think there were many korean actresses gained much compliment and praised from netizen just not like our girl,,,
sometimes i giving up to stand for our girl, i mean that it was tired to see our idol/ person who we like getting insult from public,,,
it isn't fair for our girl,,, or maybe, that was true that lee da hae it isn't good actresses,,,
i just want see our girl happy and smile,,, i hope lee da hae have a guy beside her, make her happy, make her enjoy, and safety,,,

hehehe,,, and again sorry if my english was very bad,,,
anyeong,,,

@windykute, same with you actually, we ship her with guys that care, love and respect her, and they are so many of them, up from Thailand, China, Taiwan, and don't be a surprise, in Los Angeles as well. Unfortunately, she can't have an open relationship if she really falls in love with one of them-some people are not happy plus her company not allowed it also.
@diko21, on the hatred, you have to get use to it, the history started after East of Eden plus all the spices added by some blogger like Dramabean, Kaedajun, and other small English blogs that love saying bad thing about her, and after that many unfortunate events, some because of her careless mistake, some totally malicious rumors created by antis and some by other fans groups as you can see in Netizenbuzz, easy to spot who they are. In term of acting, starting from her debut, she's never has and issue about it with critics, but from her antis, of course what do you expect.
98b1c683jw1e4dr57b2c0j20sg0lcn0l.jpg

98b1c683jw1e4dqaq9cyhj218g0xcdqg.jpg
98b1c683jw1e4dp1d3tf0j218g0xcjyx.jpg

Guest diko21

i think it started when lee da hae (accused) insult philiphine language,,, yeah, i had looked up the video lee da hae practice english in several accent and especially in philiphines accent it sound weird and make it like a joke,,, i agreed with you sammy, lee da hae careless and insensitive in that things,,, hehe,,,

fighting and happy monday,,, all :D