Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

Guest cherrybaby15

very funny everytime watch Da Hae interview. her smile is always brightly, listen her voice... um... really high and cute, I love her voice haha
I love the scene when Moon MC show her performance in MAMA I love rock n roll. haha maybe Da Hae was very surprise to saw her sing and dance like that and she was very shy and don't want to see more becoz she was very sexy in this performance. See her shy like that I think if now she have a MV like that, wow it will more sexy haha
love to see her mom, she always hve her mom by side, take care, very reassuring to see that! 
and she is very busy so don't have time to love anyone, poor my girl! really hope Da Hae will have a man to protect and love her, now she's coming 30 so... really need a man by side. Her prince, please appear! 
her ideal man (from what I hear from her, I can hear Korean, not all, but can hear some) is a man have good eyes, red lips like cherry and a relative height (i think he have to taller than Da Hae haha). And after I hear she talk I immediately think about Lee Dong Wook haha, he have nice eyes, red lips and certainly taller than her more. Maybe I really love Dong Wook - Da Hae couple (in my eyes, they're really perfect) so I think about him very fast :)
So very comfortable after watching Da Hae's interview. love her so much. And hope will have full translation of this interview and and all her interview from the pass to now. And can everyone help me to find where can I download all clip of Da Hae? interview, MV, gameshow... really want to watch again so many thing about her but I don't know where can I find them. 
And about this interview, I want to download the clip to my computer to watch it more, but I can't. Don't have any way to download it from the website of Mnet. Anyone help me, really want to download it, thanks :((

Guest yashuhung

@mi03  naaa they aren't dating.. but how nice if they were right :D

In the Chinese interview she specified that her best co-star ever was Lee Dong Wook ... and i think that's the most recent interview ^^
But i'm still not over the Oh Ji Ho thing.. as to her least chemistry... I would go exactly with windykute that Yoo Chun is the least chemistry one :P I dont know why :D maybe cuss he's been too well paired with Han Ji Min perhaps :P just saying 
What you guys been up to lately?... im in MR ep 6 and it is SAD... 

yashuhung, about OJH and DH dating each other, still possibilities, both are very secretive, and both always said diff things during interview, but when we saw them interact with each other off screen, it tells diff story. Or maybe they are just good close friend. I noticed many Korean celebrities are like that, being friend for many years and if they can maintain that relationship and when both are not that busy, then only they start being serious with each other.
on Wookie aka LDW, of course we love them together, MY GIRL couple is a legend to me, they were rumored an item before, and Dahae also said she dated one of her costar before and they broke up in Oct 2008.- but right now to me, Joe Cheng took that crown from Wookie.
regarding her new ideal type, the eyes and lip are new addition traits, the height, is consistent in all her previous interview. I think the best to know what she wants in men, to me just refer to Jang Hyuk and Wilber Pan, JH-She loves everything about his character and charm, Wilber his sense of humor. and outgoing personalities plus he's not shy in saying openly that he really loves our girl.

@cherrybaby15, @cocomhe, I also LOVE her voice and it is still a mystery for me how some of her anti-fans find her voice so annoying that they can't handle listening to it and is a reason they can't stand her in a drama, hehehe :))
And about our girl's videos, you can find almost all her videos in Baidu gallery but unfortunately it is in low quality. Here is the link:
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%C0%EE%B6%E0%BA%A3&tab=video

I didn't see any other place gather all her videos but you can always search on youtube for  "Lee Da Hae" or "이다해" or "李多海" you can find some videos and playlists there. 
Me too tried to download the Mnet interview video but I still can't and even Chinese fans can't :((
cocomhe, don't be sorry. I also don't like that hair on our girl. Let us hope it be better in the official pictures/CF than here :D
And about her thin body, although I keep wishing her to gain weight but I think we need to get over it as long as she is healthy.

So, let me think about our girl's closest co-stars in real life. We know that our girl used to be really close to LDW, LJK and Hyun Bin in the past and most of us are almost sure that she had a relationship with wookie but I doubt that she is still close to any of them now although I actually wish she can work with LJK and Hyun Bin again one day [-O<
So, I think our girl's closest co-stars in real life now are:

• Jang Hyuk (her 3 times co-star and her favorite oppa)
  • Oh Ji Ho (I actually knew she was close to him but her invitation to him for the running man episode and their interaction there was still a surprise to me because I didn't know they are "That" close till now)
  • Will Pan (her first non-Korean co-star who she is spotted to meet multiple times when she goes to China and she even joked that may be their friendship become more than that in her episode in happy camp ;) )
  • Lee Yi Feng (her mom adores him and he visited her already multiple times in Korea and we know she also went to a party with him and will pan last time she went to China)
She mentioned Joe before as her friend even before LA and we know they suggested each other's name to star opposite to each other in that drama but not sure about how close she is with him specially now as he is in military.

We can surely exclude our married oppa Jang Hyuk who she thinks of him as her real brother as she stated in the happy together episode. The 3 left are always the ones who keep my mind busy with wild thoughts :))

And actually each of them have something I really like when it comes to their relation with our girl. OJH is so manly and very protective for her, Will can make our girl laugh with his incredible sense of humor and LYF is really caring and cute when he interacts with her.
We surely don't have any prove that her friendship with any of them transformed to romantic one but I won't be surprised if it is already or if it happens in future ;) for now I will keep enjoying those wild thoughts of mine :D
Here is a new shoot of our girl while attending Star 1 event with IRIS 2 cast :)
201304241810412910_3_zps1696fef2.jpg

Another still from LA :)
98b1c683jw1e49oayi5mkj20sg0oaagn_zps08e4

About Micky/PYC, I actually liked most of their scenes in MR but I surely agree that it is her worst chemistry in all her projects. I thought about the reason many times and I thought first it may be because he is her first co-star who is younger than her and vise versa  but now I don't think that is the reason. I think actually that Micky personally didn't like Miri character and couldn't ignore that he know that she is deceiving him. I think he showed that while he is acting his part in addition that I think our girl may be was worried about his fans specially given her image and Miri's character.
@yashuhung, ooh episode 6 was indeed sad. That scene with Hirayama hitting Miri was SO Hard to watch but it was great acting from the two of them. One of my favorite scenes in the drama, LOVE it :x
And when knew that those last few slaps were actually improvised from Kim Jung Tae, that makes me appreciate it more and appreciate our girl on spot reaction to that :x
And I actually re-watching some parts from "Green Rose" and "Love Actually" these days. Always try to have my dose from watching our girl until she come back with another project
@cherrybaby15, it is great that you can understand some Korean. I wish I could too. And it seems everyone these days is hoping for our girl to find the right man. I wish that too :x
I am not sure if I understood right from the translation, but I laughed hard in the part when our girl joked about her PS with the MC and that he can get one too if he wants. I always laugh when she do that, LOOOL :))
Jun said: natural beauty? To say: you want to can. . Moon Hee Jun said: Really? Looks really like a natural beauty? ! Ha ha, just kidding, because the original had been pretty.

hehehe AQ, what a good description of all her handsome costars-maybe she's also hide handsome non-celebrities friends that we don't know.

But for sure, Wilber and Yi Feng are the winner if parents are involved, Dahae's mom also very fond of Wilber, same with Wilber's mom, she really likes our girl too.

In term of location, my Zio is the winner, his affection and protective attitudes towards our girl is top notch. After Chuno and until now, I didn't see any similar affection he give to his other female costars even to Ha Ji Won, who he's also admires.

and here, our girl and her plastic surgery, she never hide it, so outspoken about it, as per news, she admitted that she did double eyes lid surgery which most of her fans knew it already.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com.my&sl=ko&tl=en&u=http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp%3FnsID%3D156636&usg=ALkJrhidviPRb4Wrzn8eTLWqPntO7ZbotA

@samzz, LOOOL so now media reported about the interview because of this part :))
As if this PS talk is not an old news already??? our girl already mentioned about it before and joked about it several times in both Korea and China interviews :))
But anyway nice to see our girl in the top 10 search on Naver ;)
Rate_zpsf4572249.png

@mi03, no our girl surely did more than the double eye lid surgery she did long time ago. Actually she didn't specify what she done exactly whether in this latest interview or whenever she mentioned about her PS she generally says that she did get PS :D
And about her dating co-star, she also didn't say who but most of us guess that he is Wooki :)

Guest diko21

i think she is definitely beautiful, and i guess that she still natural lastly in Robber, she is so beautiful in that drama,,, she was little weird in east of eden, but in Chuno she looked beautiful again (too beautiful i think),,, wkekeke,,, but i dont know why, i think the most odd when she was in Love Actually, with that pony and the silly expressions #nooo, until now i dont believe that the character was her,,, sometimes i get disappointed with her changes, but when she laughed and smiled (especially with JH hehe, sorry for my biased), i just happy with that, i know that is really2 hard to survive in entertainment with all pressure and force,,, sorry if use some bad word,,, hehe,,,
love you all,,,

Guest windykute

@mi03 @apqaria: I guess her ex-bf was Ha Suk Jin, who played second male lead in HM. I still think that btw DH and DW don't have anything, I think those who close to her that we know is just like sibling brothers to her. :))  

abt PS, I'm glad that she admitted but I'm scare it will make a buzz in K-netizens :)

@windykute, ooh really. I didn't ever think of him but it is all guessing and no sure news here :))
And about PS, I think already most neitizens see the change in her and our girl always mentioned that and also some news in China and Korea and even other countries talked about that so nothing new here. 
She just tend to laugh it off because she already know that everybody knows not that it is revealing or admitting to something that is secret or she didn't already mention before :))
In the end I think who love her will love her and who hate will hate her no much change here :D

mi03, in the articles she didn't mention which part, but from her childhood pic, of course the eyes, her chubby, rounded face still there in MY Girl
bf740599jw1e4a4rjo60lj20c810642t.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrhSYwy4YkPDovJ6NNHAjdahaekid.jpg

diko21, don't worry, no harsh words from your post at all, we also tend to do that when we were angry at her, we are normal fans, not totally delusional, I mean always want to sugarcoating her.
windykute, of that like a big gift to English blogger, but this news were already published many many times, almost every year, now we find it enjoyable reading people comments.

Dahae's mom also in the news, they praised her beauty and beautiful complexion, just like her daughter.
http://news.nate.com/view/20130502n31114

Article

some example of funny posts about our girl changing face.-looks like many of mom in this world really love MY GIRL
http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/05/lee-da-hae-admits-she-got-some-work-done.html?showComment=1367504379319

marie  maldita  39 minutes ago

• my mom refuse to believe the leading actress in "Miss Riply" " IRIS2" is the same Lee Da Hea too, aha.2  

• Share ›

http://che-cheh.com/entertainment/iris-2-korean-drama/

Iris 2 is Jang Hyuk’s and Lee Da Hae’s 3rd collaboration. The first being Robber and then The Slave Hunters. I didn’t watched these 2 dramas… well maybe just a sneak peak at The Slave Hunters. Decided to drop it because I couldn’t stand Jang Hyuk’s facial hair. LOL When I saw Lee Da Hae at KBS Drama Awards event, I was really shocked. I think she did something to her face (plastic surgery?). Sigh. My mom too were shocked to the MAX. Anyway I got used to her face now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------Talking about LA, still doing fine even it's just a rerun show, LA is at no 15 with 0.403 rating on its first ep
    6f43f6f0gw1e49tncyg82j20c20e70wp.jpg

98b1c683jw1e4abqx5zphj20hs0da0tz.jpg

98b1c683jw1e4abykdkf6j20hs0dadgy.jpg
    98b1c683jw1e4abalrhrsj20hs0daab1.jpgT

WOW WHAT A HUG, Joe can break her bone with a hug like that.98b1c683gw1e4aam0dbv3j21kw11x128.jpg

98b1c683jw1e4aaa1t21mj20hs0da760.jpg
    98b1c683jw1e4aa3oyr8zj20hs0dadgz.jpg
    98b1c683jw1e4aa73x5mdj20hs0da75g.jpg
    98b1c683jw1e4a9hd57p8j20hs0da3zi.jpg98b1c683jw1e4a9f67dfxj20hs0dadh2.jpg
    98b1c683gw1e4a8vy6c62j21kw11xdqv.jpg
    98b1c683jw1e4a8hei63cj20hs0da401.jpg

I don't know, but , I have a feeling that Dahae did temporarily  fall in love with Joe during the filming, same with Joe, I can sense it through her weibo during the shooting, and before that she was so happy when her fans told her Joe likes her and one of her fans.

Guest dianaincanada

One of my favourite actresses. I loved My Girl, Green Rose, Miss Ripley, and Iris 2.