Lee Da Hae 이다해 李多海 イ・ダヘ ❤

apqaria

AQ - yes her body is so flexible because of her knowledge in ballet, but for someone like me who have a hard time just to touch my toes is really a torture, gosh watching her doing those stunts make me want to cry for help, she is really amazing, she's like a rag doll that you can bend/stretch any position you wantbtw Jang Hyuk looks cute on that hair style, i don't like his looks in Iris 2, hate the bangs

[Photo] is vague beauty. Today Star Entertainment | 47 minutes ago

Article
Article
기사 이미지Article

기사 이미지
기사 이미지
기사 이미지

[Photo] ', and is unrealistic beauty. Today Star Entertainment | 55 minutes ago
기사 이미지

기사 이미지

기사 이미지

Of [] is potoen, smile like a child haemaleun ' Yen Entertainment News | 1 hour ago

Article
Creative New York Times Photo

HAHAHA THIS ONE CARTON LIKE PRINCESSThe ' is potoen] into cartoon like a princess. " Yen Entertainment News | 1 hour ago
Article
그룹 카라의 구하라와 배우 이다해, 김효진, 이연희(왼쪽부터)가 24일 오후 서울 중구 신세계백화점 본점에서 열린 디자이너 치토세 아베의 2013 F/W 패션쇼에 참석해 포즈를 취하고 있다./남윤호 기자
티브이데일리 포토
Creative New York Times Photo
티브이데일리 포토
Article
Reporter / namyunho designer Chitose Abe the actor yidahae is open from 24 pm, Jung-gu, Seoul, Shinsegae Department Store's 2013 F / W fashion show attended poses.

[sS] is the port , doll-like beauty! ' Sports Seoul Entertainment | 1 hour ago
Reporter / namyunho designer Chitose Abe the actor yidahae is open from 24 pm, Jung-gu, Seoul, Shinsegae Department Store's 2013 F / W fashion show attended poses.

Guest diko21

i think, about the dress its below from the event, look at to others actresses that wearing "unique" dress to,,, so maybe its the concept of the event :),,, and i dont care whatever she wore, she still looked amazing,,, heheh,,,

and today is wednesday, as usual before, i never forget to look up the progress or news from new episode of iris 2,,, wkwk,,,

nice to meet you all,,, :),,, as usual, apqaria and samzz so enthusiast to post and update news of our girl ( and im thankfully for that),,,

This is surely one of our lucky days, our girl in two events and lots of pictures and no blacks :)) LOVE IT :x :x

@samzz, thanks a lot dear for posting all the pictures :x

Elfo, yes sadly as samzz said soompi don't have the fan clubs any more after they upgraded to the new forum :(
I am also not liking that blue green dress and even the hair style but I don't mind at all because I just can't take my eyes of her face and bright smile which is the most important thing to see but I agree with you @diko21 that it seems to be from the collection from the event :)

@diko21, my pleasure doing to to all LDH's fans, my biggest enemy is my TIME, today, a bit lucky, got some free time and double luck cos Dahae appeared in 2 events in on day. Glad to her glowing beautifully today.
WIKI GOES YOUTUBE-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gRYWslbS62k

more Dolly
98b1c683jw1e40fcawg1aj20sg0oa0zf.jpg

기사 이미지

기사 이미지

1366793726.jpg

Thanks for the replies, samzz and apqaria! :-*
Too bad the clubs are gone. I liked the picture collection section they had. I started my own tumblr and want to make lots of stuff of our girl but I unfortunately didn't save that much pictures of her on my computer and it's hard to find recent pics of her in the google search. :-L

apqaria said:  I just can't take my eyes of her face and bright smile which is them most important thing to see

Elfo, yes I miss it too :( but you can find her pictures categorized in albums in Baidu, here is the link:
http://tieba.baidu.com/f/tupian?kw=%C0%EE%B6%E0%BA%A3

One more picture of our girl and Hyuki, just love her smile :x
1366793592_zps8522e55f.jpg

And because seeing those two together again today made me so excited, here is a video made by @gumi from Robbers :x

Thank you so much, apqaria! :-* I never used baidu because I can't read anything there, so I never knew about the pictures section. Thanks for showing it to me.

And thanks for the mv. I really, really like Robbers! The chemistry between Hyuki and our girl is amazing. And besides that Da Hae is her prettiest self in this drama in my opinion. :x

Guest mind.love

LDH looks great in light tone colors. She should wear it more often. 
No Iris 2 to watch, but im enjoying the pictures with LDH and JH. JH looks so good with that hair.  Thanks Samzz and Apqaria! 

elfogadunk said: Thank you so much, apqaria! :-* I never used baidu because I can't read anything there, so I never knew about the pictures section. Thanks for showing it to me.

And thanks for the mv. I really, really like Robbers! The chemistry between Hyuki and our girl is amazing. And besides that Da Hae is her prettiest self in this drama in my opinion. :x

cocomhe, not only us, media, even one of guest who attended the Hallasu launch described her as completely looked like a doll, with white skin, small face and long neck. Zio's fan who saw her at Chuno fan meeting in Japan 3 yrs ago also described her like a doll, so beautiful. Well not s surprise right, cos many of her anti said she made of plastic. 
img5165j.jpg

img5168c.jpg
img5236g.jpg

google translation
img5310p.jpg

The actually look yidahae's complete doll

Face skin is white and small, neck long and completely ~

Also distressing the announcer gimbyeongchan When asked what the secret to good skin, number of Halla "drinking" amiability officials there heumeuthae who did a lot of trotting 

img5170ay.jpg

MY DOLL

2013042413668033013.jpg

2013042413668033011.jpg

2013042413668033002.jpg

[출처] 한라수 런칭행사에 초대받았어요^^|작성자 깨모사랑