So Ji Sub 소지섭 - Best Korean Actor & Rapper -

sojisubaddicted

Thank you Saturn for the detailed info. I was puzzled yesterday when first saw these photos on DC.

Still I find it hard to believe that SJS will drive such a flashy car with his last name on the front and

the rear end of the car, so unlike him......

It seems a little narcissism.

And everyone will spot on that.

That car is jisub style,

but let him be focus...not him.

maybe jisub is changing..... :D

Guest thunderbolt

Still I find it hard to believe that SJS will drive such a flashy car with his last name on the front and

the rear end of the car, so unlike him......

I feel kinda weird about the "So" emblem on the car too. It doesn't seem like something Jisub would do since he's quite a private person. Part of me is hoping the emblem is photoshopped... or that the whole story is fake. I can't get used to the idea of Jisub calling attention to himself or to his car in that way. It doesn't seem real. :(

Nice car though. :P

Guest Dahee Fanel

^For me, the first thought that crossed my mind when I saw that car was: What a "guy" thing to do!

To me, this just shows that Jisub's a typical guy. It seems that he's fulfilling all the car fantasies that guys tend to have. And you know, that "So" emblem is kind of like putting his "mark" on the car...Declaring that it's his, and no one else's. Like a kid, really. :P To me, this shows how much he loves and is awed by and excited by his new car, not so much about narcissism. Plus, it reminds me of the "hip hop" style, which we know Jisub loves.

Besides, that "So" emblem really looks quite cool! :P

HAHA! I do know that SJS loves cars, but putting his last name on the car is a bit much.

Oh well, so his Korean fans now can spot him more easily. Right? :D

I dont think so he is a stunna. Vain people generally do that. LOL but his car is cool though.

Guest sophia76

I feel kinda weird about the "So" emblem on the car too. It doesn't seem like something Jisub would do since he's quite a private person. Part of me is hoping the emblem is photoshopped... or that the whole story is fake. I can't get used to the idea of Jisub calling attention to himself or to his car in that way. It doesn't seem real. :(

Nice car though. :P

I feel confused: I have the same Thunder's thought but I could think the Dahee's idea is right...

Jisub is quite but he also loves the "hip hop" style.

BTW knowing about Jisub I can't imagine he wishes to attract the attention :huh:

Guest charlesriver

Who knows! May be Jisub is letting his inner self out at last.

I guess it is true there is a little boy inside every man, just the toys get bigger. :lol:

As for hip hop bling bling style, hope Jisub won't wear "gold bars" around his neck. hahaha.....

1452-41.jpg (sonick.jp)

This I can take......

Is that really SL55,

or just SLK55?

The price is so different.

I have check the price.....SL55 ...... around 1.1M in HK.

and SLK55 is just 0.58M only.

The last wheel, that X5 is 0.66M.

It seems jisub is so rich.

Hi SUBSUB,

I think it's a SL55 - this is what we called a "suped-up" car, 5.5 litre engine specially-tuned by AMG.

The SL is a sports coupe, much classier and of course, more expensive than the normal SLK. There is no SLK55 for Mercedes. Jisub sure has expensive and very good taste in cars.

Guest SUBSUB

Hi SUBSUB,

I think it's a SL55 - this is what we called a "suped-up" car, 5.5 litre engine specially-tuned by AMG.

The SL is a sports coupe, much classier and of course, more expensive than the normal SLK. There is no SLK55 for Mercedes. Jisub sure has expensive and very good taste in cars.

Hi Khwy,

I have check it out yesturday night.

And I ready know that is exactly SL55.....

the price is HKD1.089M for a original new car in HK.

Jisub has changed some system inside,

and change the outlook,

so it is over HKD1.1M now.

Also, this is a real car, not PS.

I have enlarge and enlarge the picture.

There were 3 chinese 'SO'

2 big on the front and back.

1 small on the upper place on the front big one.

The big one on the front, it made by Swarovski.

That is very very very sharp and beautiful.

I must go and catch this car next Korea Trip.

It seems a magical travel.

Guest sophia76

thanks a lot jerrina! I would wish to get the catalog too. :P

Thanks for the info about the new Jisub car. I am doubtful about it, I don't like very much the big emblem with Swarovski...too eccentric and sparkling :(I like most his previous car without emblems.

Guest safiresteele

The first thing I thought of when I saw Ji Sub's new car was 'nice.' The emblem is flashy, but it doesn't bother me. As hard as Ji Sub works he is well deserving of a new toy. He's a man.... that's his toy. :D He's enjoying it... That's all that matters. :D

Guest Leena651

Hm... I have to say that I'm ENJOYING this side of Jisub :D I miss the playful, hard core, hippy diddy hop outgoing side of him.

I'm glad he's feeling comfortable again in his surrounding society. I cherish moments like this when Jisub does things out of the ordinary just to spice things up in his world and the media.

He tends to hide this side of his character a lot lately. However, I'm very PLEASE and EXCITED that this is just the beginning of his new character, JIN ^_^

:w00t: Wow, He's AMAZING!!!

Guest jerrina

So Ji Sub Is In USA!

Posted by shenyue on August 9th, 2007

Your man So Ji Sub is enjoying his vacation in US. He went to New York with his colleagues for 2 weeks and also be visiting San Francisco *Do i hear a scream?* It is said that during the trip they will be fimling early episodes of his new drama “Cain and Abel” too! Though the actual filming will start in the February seems like it .. so it’s not all that much of a vacation eh?! What a stingy industry!!!!

PS. don’t ask me which one he is on the picture .. cuz I am as clueless..

070527_copy.jpg

------------

posted by genia

@http://www.sojisub.tw/

Guest charlesriver

Thanks jerrina. These golf photos were taken in Korea this past summer.

SJS was sitting in the back of the golf cart in light/white shirt, could hardly see him.

I remember seeing similar pictures earlier.

As for the shooting of "Cain and Abel", not sure if it's started yet. If the news about SBS

considering to extend "King and I" becomes true (I hope not!), we'll wait even longer cus

"Cain and Abel" will be broadcasted after "King and I".

When I heard of the news that Jisub purchased sl55 was November of last year.

I got the exact picture and model number. This is the picture I saw last November.

sl55uo2.jpg

But at that time, Jisub was in military duty, I thought he can't affort it, so I thought it's just a rumour.

So I was surprised to see this 'So' benz picture.

It seems this new benz is also sponsored, including all tunning, including the flashy emblem.

but it must be sonick's idea.

I don't know his BMW X5 is sponsored or not. At least I know he bought the wheels.

Do you remember the old news?

After WHIB, the president of Benz Korea wanted to offer SLK to sonick, since he was the big fan of Inwook of WHIB.

I heard it's because he himself lived the similar life as Inwook.

So a SLK was offered to sonick for 6 monthes.

As I heard from Jisub's former manager, he didn't drive that car at all.

Once he drove SLK out to street, so many drivers approached to him so close to see the car and to see who's driving.

Jisub was frightened, it was dangerous.

So, he never driven that car again for the rest 6 monthes.

Since November, if he had driven sl55 on the street, he must be witnessed. But I've never heard.

Chung Dam cafe area is small.

It's sponsored, he must expose it in public, that's what the sponsors want.

I think this time was the first time he drove this car.

I hope it's not the last time, because I eagerly want to meet his car on the street, :D

Maybe I also will approach his car close, to make him frightened.

Guest lala0918

Oh Ji Sub is so handsome, I just can't help but fall in love with him!!!

He is my one and only one idol in this world. How can he be so gorgeous???? :wub:

Guest playchy

I hope it's not the last time, because I eagerly want to meet his car on the street, :D

Maybe I also will approach his car close, to make him frightened.

Dear Saturn onni:

How have you been lately?

:lol:

this is my first time leave some words here.

because your words too funny!!!onion_icon_7.gif

to make him frightened?monkey43.gif

I will back you up to do that!!! Onni!! fighting!!!monkey49.gif

the weather is getting cold, please take care!!!

playchy

Guest charlesriver

Saturn, wish I could see how frightened Jisub would be! :D

It makes a lot of sense that this SL55 is a sponsored car. SJS would ask for

trouble if he dares to drive it regularly. hahaha..........