[Drama 2007] Bad Love / Cruel Love 못된 사랑

Guest Soy

Guest dramalover

Thanks a lot TY for all the updated news of Bad Love..

Can't wait to see this drama in my country.. :D

Reposting from trulyjiwoo/thanks to rosie for sharing..

credit all images as labelled..

more captures...

2658_1.jpg

2658_2.jpg2658_3.jpg

2658_4.jpg2658_5.jpg

2658_6.jpg2658_7.jpg

2658_8.jpg2658_9.jpg

2658_10.jpg2658_11.jpg

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a lot TY for all the updated news of Bad Love..

Can't wait to see this drama in my country.. :D

Reposting from trulyjiwoo/thanks to rosie for sharing..

credit all images as labelled..

more captures...

http://travel.innolife.net/innoreport/img/item/2658_3.jpg

Thankss Dramalover for the captures! hhehhe! SAngwoo is so relaxing n gorgeous! happy to see that! :lol:

Youtube links of PRESS CON

KBS Yunyega Interview

^ This interview shows how cute and funny KSW is..LYW and KSS kept laughing at KSW's answers..

How I wish I knew what he was saying..

Kwon Sang Woo, "I took 10 hours for shooting a kissing scene"[OSEN] 2007-11-17 05:2120071117172128596a4_172527_0.jpgActor Kwon Sang Woo (31) told story about his taking 10 hours for a kissing scene in the new shooting drama.The press conference of new shooting drama "Bad Love" was held on November 17 at 1300 in Gyeonggi Hall (KINTEX) by KBS 2TV. On this event actor Kwon Sang Woo disclosed: "Actually I worked on a kissing scene and took from 7 p.m. to 3 a.m. 10 hours for a kissing scene." (actual it was 8 hours calculated) ."It's initially difficult," "But after taking 10 hour for lips to lips, finally, thanks to God, we perfomed a proper kiss". It is the first time happened to him.Kim Seong Soo said "In my oppinion about that kissing, it got 120 points out of standard 100!""Kwon Sang woo is a kissing God". "The first time I saw a kissing scene taking 10 hours by the two leads. They did it very well," "Of course, in real life we may have it extended. (laughs). You might want to be a very new look! " He said out loud curiously ...20 episode 'Bad Love" is a beautiful melodrama about love, hatred, forgiveness and reconciliation. December 3, 2007 is the first broadcast.crystal@osen.co.krhttp://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/
10 HOURS :o such a lucky gal.... i bet she's done it on purpose :rolleyes:
Lyz Dear! :P ure here too huh!im really looking forward to his new drama, i miss watching him on tv since Sad Sonata and remember he's still in my top 5 :P from the trailer pics seems like your SW is crying again, gosh i hate to see him cry but he's a Prince Of Tears anyway... Cerise : thanks for sharing those pics from the trailer but i cant dload from the links above :(
So do i and OMGGGGGG kissing scene yahoooooo!!!!yup his still on you top 5 falling to 5th spot right LOL i bet after thisdrama he will climb up *naughty*Great chemistry between the 3 main lead *okay*

hohohoo....that's HOT scene......

Looks like he enjoy it...

Is the girl Lee Yo Won..., if so..never knew that LYW will do that scene...hehe..:)

the girl in kissing scene is the luckiest girl ever..

10 hours doing lips to lips activity.., that must be the best day for her..kekkk:)

I won't mind doing the stunt....

Mona babe..,

Thank's for all the pictures and caps..

to me, Sangu has the best hairstyle in this drama..

hohohoo....that's HOT scene......

Looks like he enjoy it...

Is the girl Lee Yo Won..., if so..never knew that LYW will do that scene...hehe.. :)

darlink! the girl spent 10hours kissing is the 2nd leading actress Cha Yeh Ryun

The lady in the hot scene he holding her tighs is 1st leading actress Lee Yo Won :lol:

the girl in kissing scene is the luckiest girl ever..

10 hours doing lips to lips activity.., that must be the best day for her..kekkk:)

I won't mind doing the stunt....

kekeke.. count me in dear.. in case your lips got numb :lol:

Here is more pix on the SHOWCASE of BAD LOVE - Nov 17

pomf0.jpg

ksw1d4kh5.jpg

ksw1d6pa4.jpg

ksw1d13ay5.jpg

ksw1d15rz2.jpg

ksw1d14xh3.jpg

ksw1d17rg5.jpg

ksw1d16dp2.jpg

Credit to Chami

Guest Gummi Bear

Wow, there's a kissing scene?? It looks very passionate!

Does this mean SW likes both ladies? The 2nd leading actress and the main actress also?

Wow, there's a kissing scene?? It looks very passionate!

Does this mean SW likes both ladies? The 2nd leading actress and the main actress also?

yes.. he perfomed with 2 ladies

He took 10 hours shooting kissing scene with 2nd lady Cha Yeh Ryun (roling his first lover) n another hot scene hugging with 1st LEe Yo Won! :lol:

Guest atreyu112

Notty Sang Woo..he's been dying for kissing scenes for a long time huh? hahahhaha..

When he had the chance to do it with KHN in their 2 movies, he didn't do it...arhhhhh... (they're my fav movie couple)

Joe..!!!! hi!!! yaaa.. i agree with u.. i've been waiting for his kissing scene with KHN and now, finally, he did a kissing scene but with a different girl?? not that i don't like LYW.. i adore her since fashion 70s.. and now i am watching surgeon bol dal hae.. i adore her more... OMG!!! am sooooo jealous of her and also can't wait to watch this.. now, i need to clear my hard disc to download this drama.. yepeeee!!!.. this drama is like a b'day present to me..

Guest Gummi Bear

yes.. he perfomed with 2 ladies

He took 10 hours shooting kissing scene with 2nd lady Cha Yeh Ryun (roling his first lover) n another hot scene hugging with 1st LEe Yo Won! :lol:

I can't imagine kissing anybody for 10 hours! :lol:

For us fans, it look very passionate but I am sure for the actors involve it's a torture :D

I hope his lips aren't swollen from it!!! :lol::lol:

Guest ghina05

I can't imagine kissing anybody for 10 hours! :lol:

For us fans, it look very passionate but I am sure for the actors involve it's a torture :D

I hope his lips aren't swollen from it!!! :lol::lol:

Why do you think they took 10 hours to act out the scene? Lack of practice on KSW's part? :rolleyes: After all, it's been several years since he did a kissing scene in a drama or movie. If he needs to practice his kissing style, I am sure there are plenty who will gladly lock lips with him. ;) Might need more than 10 hours, though. :w00t:

The line can start right now. :lol:

TY, I think will lead. Err, Moi? Where is she? Pssst, TY, here's your chance. Move fast so the rest can follow. :D

Why do you think they took 10 hours to act out the scene? Lack of practice on KSW's part? :rolleyes: After all, it's been several years since he did a kissing scene in a drama or movie. If he needs to practice his kissing style, I am sure there are plenty who will gladly lock lips with him. ;) Might need more than 10 hours, though. :w00t:

The line can start right now. :lol:

TY, I think will lead. Err, Moi? Where is she? Pssst, TY, here's your chance. Move fast so the rest can follow. :D

hahah.. we guess it was not Sangwoo himself but the lady.. she did it on purpose ! :lol:

Yeap.. if they need stunt to rehearsal.. i may volunteer !!! :lol::lol:

Joe..!!!! hi!!! yaaa.. i agree with u.. i've been waiting for his kissing scene with KHN and now, finally, he did a kissing scene but with a different girl?? not that i don't like LYW.. i adore her since fashion 70s.. and now i am watching surgeon bol dal hae.. i adore her more... OMG!!! am sooooo jealous of her and also can't wait to watch this.. now, i need to clear my hard disc to download this drama.. yepeeee!!!.. this drama is like a b'day present to me..

Chinggu long time no see!

Yeah..we've been HOPING for that for such a long time..but still, it hasn't happened. I doubt it will happen in future, but I will not lose hope. ^_^

Anywayz, glad to see you back! We can watch the drama together... it's coming in 2 weeks time and I'm SOOOOO EXCITED! The thought of seeing SW for 2-3 months just makes me happy :D ahhhhh..I wana squeal already! hahahaha..

TY and all others, just to tell you guys..

The girl SW was holding (her tigh) is not LYW...it's again, the 2nd female lead CYR...

I saw the clip of them shooting that part..and SW and CYR were quite shy when doing the shoot..but notty SW looked really happy :lol:

TY and all others, just to tell you guys..

The girl SW was holding (her tigh) is not LYW...it's again, the 2nd female lead CYR...

I saw the clip of them shooting that part..and SW and CYR were quite shy when doing the shoot..but notty SW looked really happy :lol:

that second lady again?? :rolleyes: OMO! darn lucky gal!

m not surprised that he was happy for that shooting dear ! u r right! he is really notty!

bet he pretended to be shy then! :D kekeke!

Archived