[Drama 2007] Bad Love / Cruel Love 못된 사랑

Guest Soy

jeje! One of my fav parts of the drama there! I have to finish it some day for the sake of KSW...

Glad it did well in Japan btw.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest megaSTEPxo

I just finished this drama... and I think I enjoyed it..

but I totally agree with some of the comments above.. about Na In Jung. She's not pretty and I don't know if it's her character or acting.. but she didnt appealed to me that much. Lots of time, she seemed expressionless.. even at the end when she was back with Yong Gi.

I guess it was the love story that sort of kept me watching.

I was never a fan of Kwon Sang Woo but after this drama, I have a different view abt him now. Now to mention how hot of a body he has!! I was soo shock in that scene when he was shirtless LOL.

However on the other hand, I thought 차예련 is really pretty and she played her role well too! Although I didnt like Noona but she was kinda funny & amusing. Her character was also very sympathetic.

but I totally agree with some of the comments above.. about Na In Jung. She's not pretty and I don't know if it's her character or acting.. but she didnt appealed to me that much. Lots of time, she seemed expressionless.. even at the end when she was back with Yong Gi.

I was never a fan of Kwon Sang Woo but after this drama, I have a different view abt him now. Now to mention how hot of a body he has!! I was soo shock in that scene when he was shirtless LOL.

However on the other hand, I thought 차예련 is really pretty and she played her role well too! Although I didnt like Noona but she was kinda funny & amusing. Her character was also very sympathetic.

nice to read your comments, Megastepxo, :D

Agreed, Cha Ye Ryun acting is better than lead actress in this drama...

after this BAD LOVE her name got popular and she then happened in some dramas after tat ...

To feast your eyes on Kwon Sang Woo's sauna scenes.. GIF file :lol:

3.gif

*** I feel the same way, too about this drama, I enjoyed watching it. Actually, I find this series good. It’s such a treat watching it. So happy to know that you started liking him after watching this series. Aside from having good looks & needless to say, sexy & HOT body, this man can act. And he also has the right to flaunt this hot body of him. :lol::)

speaking of ratings...can someone tell me what was the average ratings of "Bad Love" when it was airing in Korea??

the Japanese love this drama...

Guest mailene28

i thought it was just me.. i just watched it because of KSW. if not for him, i would never bother finishing it. Na In Jung was really so impassive. :rolleyes: i even watched the BTS, i felt her kinda boring. <_< but still, it went well because of Kang Yong Gi. :) CYR was really good there also.

i thought it was just me.. i just watched it because of KSW. if not for him, i would never bother finishing it. Na In Jung was really so impassive. :rolleyes: i even watched the BTS, i felt her kinda boring. <_< but still, it went well because of Kang Yong Gi. :) CYR was really good there also.

Majority of viewers watched BAD LOVE are just for KAng Yong Gi. They got the high copy right in Japan and Taiwan that as much double the production expense!

The rate in Korea is about 7-12%

but getting highest in Japan from 15-20% (that is the highest rate there... all other K-drama broadcasted in 2008 were gaining much lower...) They are repeating BAD LOVE 2nd time ! :lol:

about Na In Jung. She's not pretty and I don't know if it's her character or acting.. but she didnt appealed to me that much. Lots of time, she seemed expressionless.

I believe it's a lot about her character being like that. She's sweet really. Somehow her appearance & looks remind me of Zhang Ziyi...?

I believe it's a lot about her character being like that. She's sweet really. Somehow her appearance & looks remind me of Zhang Ziyi...?

You surprised me of that !

ZZY - LYW: are they looking alike? :rolleyes:

zzyww1.jpglywlw4.jpg

Guest baobao-bakachan

Ah yeah! I remember those times when I watched this drama.

I cried a lot T^T

PS: *major nosebleeds* @ oppa kwon sang woo's gif right there :w00t::lol::P

Guest musiquecaholic88

Hi everyone, i'm trying to find the title or artist of the song that was played in ep 18 part 6/7. the song is definitely not included in the original soundtrack because i bought the OST and its not inside. Neither is it sang by KSW. Would really really appreciate it if anyone of you could listen and help me!! Thanks! This is the youtube link and the song starts playing at 07:29. Thanks alot!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvqmqFH1648

It's good that this did really great in Japan. I'm happy for that. Hope this will also be aired in the Philippines. Well, the last time we saw him was in Stairway.. and when he visited to the Philippines to promote Faceshop.

• 3 weeks later...

I re-watched this over the weekend. And my impression still didn't change. I mean the acting of the lead girl lacks life and she's just so dry and dull.

• 1 month later...
Guest Banana Peel

This thread isn't even active,

but I'll leave a comment anyways ^^;

I watched this drama in 2008, basically a year late. Haha.

I have to say that I enjoyed it, mostly because KSW was in it! <3

Somehow, I didn't hate the mean girl in this drama.

Yes, she is a handful, but it ended up being well between everyone.

Which is like the first for me while watching Drama.

And the leading girl IS quite annoyingly expressionless.

But enjoyed this drama, a lot.

:)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest telegraph

Oh man Bad Love. I tried so so hard to like this drama because KSW+KSS = FREAKING HOTNESS. But the plot and Injeong's character completely killed it. The first epi was completely whack, you honestly cannot fit all that emotion and supposed love in one measly episode. I mean it pretty hard for the viewer to understand this intense love Injeong and Soohwan had going on throughout the drama. Also I felt like there was no chemistry going on between Injeon/KSW. First 10 episodes were fine, but afterwards it just completely spun out of control. Injeong's actions throughout were just WTF, made no sense. Hands down one of the more ridiculous and annoying plots EVAARRRRR. Oh and pretty much all those korean drama cliches can be found in here.

Sorry Kim Sung Soo. I love you but I just could not keep watching this.

Guest TY_KSW

Oh man Bad Love. I tried so so hard to like this drama because KSW+KSS = FREAKING HOTNESS. But the plot and Injeong's character completely killed it. The first epi was completely whack, you honestly cannot fit all that emotion and supposed love in one measly episode. I mean it pretty hard for the viewer to understand this intense love Injeong and Soohwan had going on throughout the drama. Also I felt like there was no chemistry going on between Injeon/KSW. First 10 episodes were fine, but afterwards it just completely spun out of control. Injeong's actions throughout were just WTF, made no sense. Hands down one of the more ridiculous and annoying plots EVAARRRRR. Oh and pretty much all those korean drama cliches can be found in here.

Sorry Kim Sung Soo. I love you but I just could not keep watching this.

You are not alone!

most of us were watching it just for the men!

hahah!

Archived