[Drama 2007] Bad Love / Cruel Love 못된 사랑

Guest Soy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest misspvang

Regardless of ratings and reviews, this drama is one of the best! For it has some of the best actors.... KWON SANG WOO!!!! No one can beet him when it comes to melodrama and tear-jekers. Yes, the series is a bit boring in the middle, but who is it to blame other than the director? I mean the scripts should have been altered somehow to make it seem more lively. I could almost fall alseep seriously but noo, KSW kept me going. Oh, how his love is sooooo deep for her. He's great! Anyways, it's a good drama because it relates so much to reality, still wanting to love and be with someone even though you know it's wrong. I'm glad of the outcome though. =)

A fan from day one and STILL a fan. =)

Guest Love_at_Dolphin_bay

Some pictures to share with you, even though the drama is over, but the feeling remained with us

I really feel pity for LSHwan and Joo Rang !

badlove8pg4.jpg

badlove72dg3.jpg

badlovedecor3qc3.jpg

badlove16ty8.jpg

badlove2cg7.jpg

badlove41in1.jpg

badlove45bv7.jpg

badlove34yq2.jpg

badlove28ue1.jpg

Regardless of ratings and reviews, this drama is one of the best! For it has some of the best actors.... KWON SANG WOO!!!! No one can beet him when it comes to melodrama and tear-jekers. Yes, the series is a bit boring in the middle, but who is it to blame other than the director? I mean the scripts should have been altered somehow to make it seem more lively. I could almost fall alseep seriously but noo, KSW kept me going. Oh, how his love is sooooo deep for her. He's great! Anyways, it's a good drama because it relates so much to reality, still wanting to love and be with someone even though you know it's wrong. I'm glad of the outcome though. =)

A fan from day one and STILL a fan. =)

misspvang...very well said.

badddddddd love... hope it's not like a its either he died or she died drama,really had enough of sangwoo always dying in shows......but based on the tittle,my hopes are really dim...

sigh....will still watch for sangwoo... :blush:

Hello Liss! where have u been?

Dun worry.. YongGi n his beloved dun die! :D

Guest kierelun

Put it into another scenario that it has nothing to do with the script and the leading actress is a young hot actress, dare say it would have been much more pleasant to watch however draggy it is.

We have about 3 more episodes to go and if not for KSW/KSS, I would definitely give this drama a miss cos completely cannot stand the facial expressions of LYW - "the pissed off face" is damn annoying. Whenever confronted by the other 2 women, she gives a cold hard stare & remain dumb as ever. She doesnt possess the loving face and yet can be loved by 2 men - there were no passionate love between them except looking into his eyes with sadness. How many times was she kissed by KSW?

Guest curiousgal

Put it into another scenario that it has nothing to do with the script and the leading actress is a young hot actress, dare say it would have been much more pleasant to watch however draggy it is.

We have about 3 more episodes to go and if not for KSW/KSS, I would definitely give this drama a miss cos completely cannot stand the facial expressions of LYW - "the pissed off face" is damn annoying. Whenever confronted by the other 2 women, she gives a cold hard stare & remain dumb as ever. She doesnt possess the loving face and yet can be loved by 2 men - there were no passionate love between them except looking into his eyes with sadness. How many times was she kissed by KSW?

[/quote

I think LYW needs to select her dramas more carefully in future - she doesn't cry convincingly (meaning she doesn't move me to cry with her). But her smile is great and her laughter is infectious (from her other dramas I have watched). Should aim to take on some happy riotous role of the 'Coffee Prince' genre.

The Korean media has dubbed her the 'Queen of Tears' but I don't think she fits the title.

BTW, my personal crying favourite is Kim Eugene - she's the only actress that makes me want to cry along with her.

Absolutely agree! there are 3 epi more ! i watch it for SW..

Even my daddy also blame that actress's acting! :tongue2:

Guest kierelun

KSW tears & emotions were not only instant but genuine - he can be humorous and a tearjerker - versatility of a great actor.

Watched the way he walks when he's in a happy mood - very unique and stylish!

I was moved to see SH suffering in pain but was extremely disappointed to hear his former lover IJ cursing him inspite of the fact that she knew he was dying & still loves her. How could she said to YG that she hated and despised SH!

Guest valkyrie

Like so many here, I sat thru it cos of KSW. He tried so hard to create the chemistry and the atmosphere but I guess it was a lost cause when the female lead is so wooden, lacklustre and lacking in range. Watching her was indeed very painful. So many times when the camera zoomed in on her, I felt myself looking at the background or even superimposing another actress onto her face in order to make it bearable. She just couldn't immerse herself in the role and that was the main distraction - questions kept popping up in my mind - like how did this actress become one of the top stars in Korea? I can think of a few other actresses that could have carried off her role much more convincingly. And - why was she cast in this role? Did the casting director not do his/her homework? And - why did she accept it if she couldn't be convincing? It'll only ruin her reputation. It's unfathomable.

She just couldn't immerse herself in the role and that was the main distraction - questions kept popping up in my mind - like how did this actress become one of the top stars in Korea?

hahhahaha :lol::lol:

Guest kierelun

Like so many here, I sat thru it cos of KSW. He tried so hard to create the chemistry and the atmosphere but I guess it was a lost cause when the female lead is so wooden, lacklustre and lacking in range. Watching her was indeed very painful. So many times when the camera zoomed in on her, I felt myself looking at the background or even superimposing another actress onto her face in order to make it bearable. She just couldn't immerse herself in the role and that was the main distraction - questions kept popping up in my mind - like how did this actress become one of the top stars in Korea? I can think of a few other actresses that could have carried off her role much more convincingly. And - why was she cast in this role? Did the casting director not do his/her homework? And - why did she accept it if she couldn't be convincing? It'll only ruin her reputation. It's unfathomable.

I concur with your comments, was like a torture whenever she appears. Pity KSW, he tried so hard to collaborate but she just couldnt match his level. They paid a high price to get KSW to act therefore had to pay peanuts to get a lower grade actress - a big & wasted mistake to save cost!! Quality of a successful drama must equate with quality of acting skills which comes with a price. In fact SH's daughter Miso, being a child is more convincing. LYW never acted so badly before, she is deteriorating since the last 2 dramas.

Guest curiousgal

I thought I saw a post on KSW's new drama that he has just signed on. What is the name, the airing date and the Soompi forum thread for it? Many thanks!

Hope I will get to watch the Destiny movie soon when it comes to Singapore!

I thought I saw a post on KSW's new drama that he has just signed on. What is the name, the airing date and the Soompi forum thread for it? Many thanks!

Hope I will get to watch the Destiny movie soon when it comes to Singapore!

Title of his upcoming drama is Daemul/Big Fish curiousgal. Actually, he hasn't started filming yet. There's already a thread for this new drama here, you may just look for it. :)

Guest santa007

HI, BEFORE WATCHING THIS DRAMA I THOUGHT LYW WILL GIVE HER BEST IN BAD LOVE CAUSE SHE WAS REALLY GOOD IN "PURE LOVE" WITH RYU JIN AND QUITE OK IN FASHION 70'S BUT AFTER FINISHED BAD LOVE I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED, SHE SHOWED NO CHEMISTRY WITH KSW...BUT AT THE FIRST EPISODE WHERE SHE WAS WITH KSS THEY LOOKED QUITE GOOD AND SO IN LOVE! SHE'S LIKE A DUMMY OR SORRY SHOULD I SAID A ZOMBIE AFTER SHE MET WITH KSW'S FAMILY, HER EXPRESSION WAS SO FAKE...I REALLY REALLY HOPE TO SEE THE CHEMISTRY WHERE SHE MET KSW IN THE VILLAGE AND THE OLD SCHOOL PARTS. BUT THE STORY AND THE LOVING PART STOPPED AFTER SHE KNEW KSW WAS KSS'S BROTHER IN-LAW! ANYWAY, KSW IS A GOOD ACTOR HE CARRIED HIS CHARACTER VERY WELL AND HE DID LOOK SO HANDSOME AND PROMISING IN THIS DRAMA! YOU'LL SEE HOW MUCH EFFORT HE PUT IN ! I LIKE HIM SO MUCH! NOT TO FORGET, KSS IS A GOOD ACTOR TOO, I PITY HIS ROLE IN BAD DRAMA AND I MISSED HIM THERE! I LIKE KSS IN LAWYERS, HE WAS SO GOOD IN LAWYERS AND HE DID MAKE ME CRIED FOR HIM! LASTLY, I DID ENJOY BAD LOVE OVERALL CAUSE SOME PARTS WHERE THE MAIN LEADS DID HAVE A GREAT MOMENT AND LOVING PARTS TOO BUT I HATE THE SECOND LEAD ACTRESS THE LOOK-A-LIKE JOANN, WHO IS SHE...? SHE'S NOT PRETTY AT ALL AND SHE WAS SO LUCKY THAT SHE CAN KISS KSW FOR MORE THAN 10HRS...(WHERE I READ FROM THE FORUM)!

ANYONE STILL HASN'T WATCH BAD LOVE CAN GIVE IT A TRY CAUSE OUR HANDSOME PRINCE KSW IS IN THERE! HE REALLY LOOKED SO GOOD AND GORGEOUS THERE ! MISS HIM! ;-)

Guest betchay

LASTLY, I DID ENJOY BAD LOVE OVERALL CAUSE SOME PARTS WHERE THE MAIN LEADS DID HAVE A GREAT MOMENT AND LOVING PARTS TOO BUT I HATE THE SECOND LEAD ACTRESS THE LOOK-A-LIKE JOANN, WHO IS SHE...? SHE'S NOT PRETTY AT ALL AND SHE WAS SO LUCKY THAT SHE CAN KISS KSW FOR MORE THAN 10HRS...(WHERE I READ FROM THE FORUM)!

ANYONE STILL HASN'T WATCH BAD LOVE CAN GIVE IT A TRY CAUSE OUR HANDSOME PRINCE KSW IS IN THERE! HE REALLY LOOKED SO GOOD AND GORGEOUS THERE ! MISS HIM! ;-)

I know.. I hate her.. she's so lucky gal. :fury: :lol:

10 hours was too long.. hu hu :tears::tears:

She should at least share us the other hours. :w00t::lol:

Hi....I've just starting to watch Bad Love becoz of Kwon Sang Woo in it.... but it seems a bit dragging....and then I jump to some eps in the back becoz of curiousity...

but it's a bit sad to watch them in this series.....too painful to watch...

I want to ask and curious about the second lead actress.....the look-a like Joanne....

Is Joanne died alr ?? then who is she ?? just other person that look alike with Joanne ???

then how come she can know KSW and love him ?? how could she also know Joanne mother and called her "omuni" ???

and she also look close to Yonggi's half sister ?? and her family ?? how they could they so close to her when Yonggi's father doesn't like Joanne ??

Guest santa007

Hi....I've just starting to watch Bad Love becoz of Kwon Sang Woo in it.... but it seems a bit dragging....and then I jump to some eps in the back becoz of curiousity...

but it's a bit sad to watch them in this series.....too painful to watch...

I want to ask and curious about the second lead actress.....the look-a like Joanne....

Is Joanne died alr ?? then who is she ?? just other person that look alike with Joanne ???

then how come she can know KSW and love him ?? how could she also know Joanne mother and called her "omuni" ???

and she also look close to Yonggi's half sister ?? and her family ?? how they could they so close to her when Yonggi's father doesn't like Joanne ??

Yep, Joanne died that girl is just the look-a-like Joanne and was actually "hired" by KSS to "test" how KSW will react after seeing her ! Actually the intention of KSS doing this is for LYW's sake! I think you should watch all the episodes to have a much clearer views...when you're watching try to think of Sang Woo's gorgeous face then you will have the 'strength' to finish the drama! Ha.. yes I did feel the drama is a little bit draggy! But for the sake of seeing KSW , what to do...

What do you all think if the main lead actress is Ha Ji Won or Kim Ha Neul...will this change your point of view? Actually I did like LYW but don't know why after episodes 9 I got bored of her acting, I could feel she's suddenly become so numb like a robot...sorry . :rolleyes:

Archived