[Drama 2007] Bad Love / Cruel Love 못된 사랑

Guest Soy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a bored drama...i even can`t finish to watch it.. sorry !! no offense..

i`m just giving my opinion on this drama.

Guest GenDaVinci

I just finished watching the drama several days ago. I thought the drama was average. It was slow at the beginning, but it became very interesting afterward. And then it slowed down again for awhile; and the ending was done nicely. The music in the drama made it better :) I love track #8.

Actress Lee Yo Won did a nice job in this drama. She's very cute in this one!

Guest Shooting_Star<3

i watched this drama few months ago. its really dramatic.. but i still love it..

its kind different to other dramen ^^

and i also like the music <3<3

Guest TY_KSW

i watched this drama few months ago. its really dramatic.. but i still love it..

its kind different to other dramen ^^

and i also like the music <3<3

yes, you are right! the OST theme is excellent.. the leading actor is excelent too! :rolleyes:

Guest charis89

Hi!

I haven't watched this show yet, but some of you commented on the female lead's acting bad.

:( Maybe should try out "surgeon bong dal hee", then you won't find Lee Yo Won bad. She is pretty good in SBDH.

Will definitely try out this show, because of Kwon sang-woo. But from the show's title, I reckon it's one sad tragic drama... Tsk...

NO offense, people!

Guest TY_KSW

Hi!

I haven't watched this show yet, but some of you commented on the female lead's acting bad.

:( Maybe should try out "surgeon bong dal hee", then you won't find Lee Yo Won bad. She is pretty good in SBDH.

Will definitely try out this show, because of Kwon sang-woo. But from the show's title, I reckon it's one sad tragic drama... Tsk...

NO offense, people!

Hi Charis, it is not a tragic end!

its happy-end

:D U must watch it.. to find how deep Kang Yong Gi (KSW) love !! :rolleyes:

I finished watching this drama. I must say I am very disappointed. Perhaps I can't find a main character in this drama that I like. All of them have too much flaws. I agree that the soundtrack is very good though. That's what attracts me to watch the drama in the first place.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest osheen

Just finished the drama.. well not really finished cause i skipped most of the episodes. It was like soooo boring.. sorry. KSW was good though. I think that was the only thing that was nice there. IMO.

• 1 month later...
Guest fallen*angel*

strangely, i love this drama only the first few chapters where it concentraded on the first love of the actress with kim sung soo.....her later love with the main actor ksw bored like hell.

Guest kierelun

strangely, i love this drama only the first few chapters where it concentraded on the first love of the actress with kim sung soo.....her later love with the main actor ksw bored like hell.

Really, then I have missed out alot cos I didnt know about this drama and because of KSW & KSS, I started to watch from half-way which was after KSW girlfriend committed suicide. Looks like I have to re-wind to the beginning. The 2nd half was really boring because the leading actress was such a bore and also I hated to see KSS die. Thanks for highlighting!!

Guest fallen*angel*

Really, then I have missed out alot cos I didnt know about this drama and because of KSW & KSS, I started to watch from half-way which was after KSW girlfriend committed suicide. Looks like I have to re-wind to the beginning. The 2nd half was really boring because the leading actress was such a bore and also I hated to see KSS die. Thanks for highlighting!!

yes, you're totally right, the second half is pure torture to watch. if there were no kim sung soo, i'd never watch it till the end...lolz.

well, the first chapter where the love between kim sung soo & the main actress started...everything was really beautiful ...the kim sung soo character is pretty romanric...it is really touching after chapter 1...& on & on to see how kim sung soon still loves & misses his love...

i really love him in this drama.

the main actress...changed to a boring & hard like a rock character... it practically killed me after chapter 11....nothing exciting after that.

i can't believe they can write up such a boring, stone-like- female character & they could made 2 hottest men like kss & ksw loving her... what a joke & frustrated as hell...i know, its a drama but at least give us some logic...how can these 2 men love such a cold & boring character?

i really hate this drama because of the main actress. i am sure ksw & kss must have gone through hell, trying to act loving toward a rock like her....lolz.

thank you as well for sharing your thoughts. :rolleyes:

this drama has the worst rating because of the main female character, i am very sure of it.

Guest songssiissii

i watched 6 episodes of this drama, and then i stopped.

it got really jil lyuh.. and i didnt really like lee yong won anyways. but oh well.

this drama has the worst rating because of the main female character, i am very sure of it.

yesssss... i never liked her. even in fashion 70's.

i first saw you LONG time ago . she came out in this sitcom called haeng jin. she was ok then

but now i dont know.. she just pisses me off

she should never be a main character ever again. her and kss didnt look right either.

Guest fallen*angel*

i watched 6 episodes of this drama, and then i stopped.

it got really jil lyuh.. and i didnt really like lee yong won anyways. but oh well.

yesssss... i never liked her. even in fashion 70's.

i first saw you LONG time ago . she came out in this sitcom called haeng jin. she was ok then

but now i dont know.. she just pisses me off

she should never be a main character ever again. her and kss didnt look right either.

yeah, exactly, her & both kss&ksw, they had no chemistry whatsoever...its why i don't feel much for their love. its ridiculous that both ksw& kss are so hot & were crazy for her when she was such a boring character.

Guest cybername

I have a different kind of question. What are the brands of leather jackets Kwon Sang Woo wears in the early episodes? He wears at least 4 different jackets in those earlier episodes. Anyone know? Someone around here must follow the wardrobe aspects. Yes?

Archived