Do These Bollywood Celebrities Look Indian?

Guest lovemovies

some of them look inidian to me (=

thaat last girl.. she has big boobs LOL

Lmfao~ I also noticed thatm like: W0W (no off, I;m a girl, and i like her movies)

Yes, most of them...as for others they can pass as Latinos. But yeah, most of them you can tell.

I agree~

they certainly look like indians well except for the kareena...she looks british with that skin of hers...

Hehe, u're so right, hr whole faily's got such a white skin, ne~>!?

preity zinta

shahid kapoor

Do not look like Indian...they look...different... :D

I think preity zinta is so pretty! Love all her movies!

Omfg~! ! Girl, You watch Indian movies/!?!

Woow, a whole new side of you~!!!! :D:D :lol:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chubzzy

most of the female celebs look indian... or a mixture, but then more indian.

the guys are the one who look more like mixed, or debatable between mixed, american/european or indian...

Guest StrawberryPunch

I always forget that Dino is Indian. I forget that Preity is too lol, untill I hear their hindi english...then im like RIGHT thats are!!! Hritik has awesome eyes!

Guest ArtemisRider

Well now that we've established that they're Indian - I really want to know why did you want to know if they are indian? koi shaq? lol

• 3 weeks later...
Guest toggle45

"however celina jaitley wouldn't be considered "indian", since her father is kashmiri and her mother is afghan - and neither group (at least not the afghans) would think of themselves as indian"

To Krit, the original poster, don't make assumptions that Kashmiris in general wouldn't identify themselves as Indians. I'm Kashmiri, my parents were born and raised in Srinagar (capital city of Kashmir), and most, if not all, of my family lives in either Jammu or Kashmir and we've never seen ourselves as any less "Indian" despite all the political turmoil and controversy between India and Pakistan over Kashmir.

Oh, and I think as other posters in this forum have already established, there is no "set Indian look" - just like any other race, if you look closely enough, Indians are wonderfully heterogeneous. I happen to take after my mother with light skin, green eyes, and dark reddish/brown hair while my sister is much tanner, like my dad, but also has my mom's same green eyes, which don't look weird, strange, or unnatural on her darker complexion as another poster in an earlier post implied.

Guest ling_ling

IMO i think they look typical bollywood celebrities!!!

i dnt get this? its like asking if HK stars look hongkongnese etc

celebrities are gonna look non-typically their own race because why dya think they are celebs - because tey look different/had surgery

sheesh !

Guest sakura.s.

i agree that india holds a wide variety of characteristics...but about the actors/actresses you posted, they all look indian or "desi" to me hehe

i had no idea that one girl was afghani/kashmiri! (and i think the kashmiri part on being more indian/paki/etc. is essentially the person's decision, not a general assumption)

yay srk! lol

Guest mezzed

I don't really thinnk so, but then again does anyone REALLY know what true Indians look like? I mean there's like all sorts.

Like Americans, I know TONS of "White" people that are naturally tan. Some of them are tanner than me & I'm a type of Asian considered to be dark.

I think only 1 in that batch really "look" Indian though.

Guest brightstars90

then no? like the above poster said.. theres not really an indian look in particular. but... i dont think green/blue eyes is one of them. maybe that just me being stereotypical though.

Actually that is stereotypical... most indian people have brown eyes however there are a few with different coloured eyes. For example, in my family i have brown eyes but my brother has a hazel coloured type. Its just a genetical issue.

And how fair the person is depends on which region of india they are from at times as well, and from which indian religion as well.

An example wuld b tat my frnd is from india and shes has a darker complexion than me. im from india too, but im slightly fairer than her. Its cuz shes from a different region and different indian culture. There are many indian cultures like Tamil, Gujarat, Punjabi and others.

Guest yanjun

no i don't think all of them look indian. some look latin or smth.. it's prob cz u look at thepictures and think 'these are indians' and so you think they all look indian..and wth is the 'stereotypical' indian look... -.-

and i agree with the onewho posted before me. they actually dont look like usual indians i see...

Guest luna81

Celebreties never look like regular people.

Most of the Indians where I live are darker. But these celebrities still look Indian too me. It's their nose, they have typical Indian nose.

Guest comcis

I don't know any of them, but they sure have pretty eyes :D

and I think pretty eyes are the trademark of indian , so they look indian to me ^^

Guest brightstars90

no i don't think all of them look indian. some look latin or smth.. it's prob cz u look at thepictures and think 'these are indians' and so you think they all look indian..and wth is the 'stereotypical' indian look... -.-

and i agree with the onewho posted before me. they actually dont look like usual indians i see...

they are actually Indian.... but like i said before, it depends on which region of India they are from.

Guest Mz-Descamento86

some look Indian. but as ususal the European influence and their standards of beauty effects the world so of course people are going to change their looks (not saying that they did but im just sayin) to fit that standard of beauty. like someone stated earlier fair skin and sharp features are considered beautiful over in India.

Guest jasmine_korea

They all look Indian..cuz they are Indian of course ^^ i can't imagine them being from another race.

Archived