Do These Bollywood Celebrities Look Indian?

Guest lovemovies

Guest ooo_it's_mE

to me, the men look Indian, but the women don't.

to me, the women look like typical White American women.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest changsta

then no? like the above poster said.. theres not really an indian look in particular. but... i dont think green/blue eyes is one of them. maybe that just me being stereotypical though.

maybe some of them have color contacts, but my friend is indian and she has gorgeous REAL green eyes. my friends sister, also indian has blue-green eyes.

Guest cyberfruit

as for the northern people

i read before that their ancestors came from the upper

part of the earth

they are called arian

so maybe we have to dig into the history to know it

Aryan.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/jul...841552bv0-1.jpg

^

This is ShaRukh Khan, not that other guy you labeled him as... o____o;;

edit: ^ Nevermind, I saw the label now.. it got confusing. not very organized, lol.

I'm a bollywood fan, and yes, to me, they look Indian. Like others said, people in India look vastly different from eachother from place to place and region to region. For example, in more eastern parts they look VERY south-east Asian and even have single eyelids, etc. You could mistake them for Cambodian or something.

Eyes are another beautiful thing about the Indian ethnicity. Indian people can have pretty much any eye colour naturally.

And like gabrielmikail, these people are natural beauties, unlike many celebrities from other countries.

Guest cardamine

yeah, of course they do look indian...

they don't look very attractive.... :x

the last girl has huge boobs LOLLLL.

Guest cestlavie

I think the others definitely looked Indian to me.

As for John Abraham... isn't he mixed blood. So for me... he looks Italian.

Guest tokyo_chick

On some real I have many Indian friends (okay that speak their own dialects and some don't even understand Hindi) and majority of them don't look like these stars. So I would think they are from the north. I mean yeah you can tell they're Indian but...I was so shocked when my friend told me that 'Ash Ray' was from the south. She is pretty and she does look Indian but on some real they are soo light. But I am trying to understand the issue by not saying white. I wouldn't think much of it only that the darker Indians are overwhelmingly under represented when it comes to movies and stuff like that. There are lightskinned and darkskinned people everywhere of many races but you start thinking its funny when all you see are people that look like them don't really look like the majority. But my Indian friends keep it real and say light is considered better but they still love their stars so.....

Guest lovemovies

sorry about how the names got misplaced. Here are the names of the celebrities from top to bottom:

Raghav, Dino MOrea, John Abraham, Shahid Kapoor, Preity Zinta, Shahrukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Kareena Kapoor, Celina Jaitley, Saif Ali Khan, Ayesha Takia.

Guest rokky123

India has ALL kinds of people...

from very asian looking to big pretty eyes

from very dark to very light skinned people

Green eyes,grey eyes,brown,just name it ;)

Guest sunnyskys*

Very much so.

All Indians do not have the stereotypical dark olive skin/brown eyed/black wavy haired look of many Southern Indians. The Indians to the east and north will usually have lighter skin, hair, and eyes. The west will have lighter skin but darker hair and darker eyes. There isn't a certain look for an Indian person and more exposure to Indians will get rid of the stereotype.

Also, Bollywood celebrities only show the desired look of the country like just blonde haired, blue eyed look for the U.S. The look doesn't represent the majoity.

True

Guest tangledplugs27

"saif ali " , you can tell she is wearing color contacts if you look closely at her right eye.

but even with color contacts, they look Indian.

Guest mofo

most everyday indians i see are usually dark. like..black skinned.

but of course..people value light skin so its not surprising to see bollywood stars look at anglo as possible.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

most everyday indians i see are usually dark. like..black skinned.

but of course..people value light skin so its not surprising to see bollywood stars look at anglo as possible.

As Anglo as possible?

Light skin is not unique to Anglos. That's like saying that when Koreans get eyelid surgery they're trying to look Anglo too. The standard of beauty is light skin and big eyes, not looking like a white person.

Guest michelle_chou

they look indian to me.

and some of them are wearing colored contacts, so that kinda makes them look less indian. but they still look pretty ethnic to me.

Archived