Do These Bollywood Celebrities Look Indian?

Guest lovemovies

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mai_anne

i would say so yeah..

but i would believe it if someone said that some of them were spanish or something along that line.

Guest ShortaznGirl

then no? like the above poster said.. theres not really an indian look in particular. but... i dont think green/blue eyes is one of them. maybe that just me being stereotypical though.

you're being stereotypical. i've known indians since seventh grd that have NATURAL green eyes

minus the blue contacts... and a lot of them look mixed rather than full indian. all very good looking except the ones who look white. indian women are pretty

Guest Angel88

The women almost look Other Wordly 0.0

They're so beautiful!

I doubt they have surgery eventhough surgery's everywhere these days?

They do look more natural than some Taiwanese, Koreans, Japanese and Chinese :mellow:

Am not bashing or saying other races aren't natural or anything. Just an opinion.

Guest ArtemisRider

I watched eastern mosaic and they interviewed a famous plastic surgeon from india who said that the K sisters (Kareena and Karishma) had plastic surgery done. Malika Sherawat and the Arora sisters also have had plastic surgery done as for the rest - no they havent.

celina jetleys eyes are natural..

also... Indians dont really mind if their women are fat. so dibs. lol

Guest girl3744

preity zinta

shahid kapoor

Do not look like Indian...they look...different... :D

I think preity zinta is so pretty! Love all her movies!

Guest ArtemisRider

Sharuk looks pretty? you like all her movies? You're.. kidding right? his a guy and definitely not a pretty guy.

they look indian! seriously! actually, I know indian girls who look hotter than them...

it's true that not all Indians have dark skin but the thing about Indians is that we're kind of across the board aint we? We've got Indians that are darker than blacks and lighter than whites - hair colour from pitch black to light brown (i wouldnt go as far as to say blonde) and eye colour form black through all shades of hazel and blue and green.

It's really true cos I have relatives with hazel eyes, green eyes, and black eyes. all my cousins are different shades of Indian. and each family has their own eye shape even. ofcourse we've also got different nose shapes too... lol. those ones can be hilarious.

they all look Indian to me. cos i recognise them really. but one guy - i know from some indian tv series - seriously hot but i knew right of that he wasn't Indian and we found out he was Afghani...

Guest Kiklo

^^^ thats sooo true. My mom's side is amazing looking. Her grandma (my greatgrandma) was whiteeeee and had pure blue eyes. Everyone from her side had light eyes...green..blue...hazel....and White skin! But my dad's side has brown eyes and tan skin.

I'm in the middle.

Guest VindictusDame

what do you mean? they look hindustanis to me. i mean, well... because they're hindustanis of course.

Archived