Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

actually she (n her agent) may be secretly revelling in all d media attention on her now :rolleyes: ..... she probably had more publicity in d last 3 days than she ever had in her entire acting career! -_- ..... she may have been Miss Korea, but it is not as if she is anywhere near CJW's or SHK's class as an actress. :phew:

and they must be worry for the reaction now!

the media and public are going to the wrong direction ! her past ex are the main topic now not hers!! hahahha!

Cant believe that KSW future marriage cause other 3 colleagues the most searching! :lol:

TY dear, dont get upset and dont waste your energy to reply such post from this ppl, its not worth your energy, they will never understand.

eventually they will go away once the fever of this hot topic issue is over.

yes, thanks for advise.

i quit my reaction on this! :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

hahha! at first sight, i almost fallen to the floor to see the 3 persons ! i thought he is going to make another shocking story with Lee Hyo Lee and Banana Girl...

But it is not! thank God! otherwise i may be sent to the hospital .

Lee Hyo-lee - Kwon Sang Woo - Banana Girl, Friday night's "hot topics"

Innolife 2008/07/19(Sat) 16:28

87037ldi9.jpg

It said that Lee Hyo Lee live show, Kwon Sang Woo's affairs and Banana Girl fashion show are the most hot topic these days in all TV cable/channels!

Source: http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php...amp;ai_id=87037

hahha! at first sight, i almost fallen to the floor to see the 3 persons ! i thought he is going to make another shocking story with Lee Hyo Lee and Banana Girl...

But it is not! thank God! otherwise i may be sent to the hospital .

Lee Hyo-lee - Kwon Sang Woo - Banana Girl, Friday night's "hot topics"

Innolife 2008/07/19(Sat) 16:28

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/3547/87037ldi9.jpg

It said that Lee Hyo Lee live show, Kwon Sang Woo's affairs and Banana Girl fashion show are the most hot topic these days in all TV cable/channels!

Source: http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php...amp;ai_id=87037

doesn't it just drive u bananas :w00t: to try understand why someone would wanna call herself Banana Girl? 36_11_6.gif

hee hee hee :sweatingbullets: ...... there was a comment on K-popped! that cracked moi up! :w00t: ---> regarding Sangwoo's being moved to tears when he proposed, there was a dry riposte that "Okay, i don't think shedding tears is any problem for Kwon Sang Woo who is known for being able to cry on cue" :w00t::w00t::vicx:

See it at http://k-popped.com/2008/07/kwon-sang-woo-...dding-date.html if u must! :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

doesn't it just drive u bananas :w00t: to try understand why someone would wanna call herself Banana Girl? 36_11_6.gif

hee hee hee :sweatingbullets: ...... there was a comment on K-popped! that cracked moi up! :w00t: ---> regarding Sangwoo's being moved to tears when he proposed, there was a dry riposte that "Okay, i don't think shedding tears is any problem for Kwon Sang Woo who is known for being able to cry on cue" :w00t::w00t::vicx:

See it at http://k-popped.com/2008/07/kwon-sang-woo-...dding-date.html if u must! :lol:

36_11_6.gif the Prince of Tears cried when proposed! wonder how was she then? cried or laughed?

btw, just be brave enough to read back his interview replies !

he did say that marriage does not affect his career (hope so) and he is considering many drama /movies scripts. The new drama to be announced soon. (oop!) :phew:

I just wonder whether the new drama have any romance scenes in which the lead actor proposes to his lover on the air-balloon ! if there was, they would sue him for copyright violation!

36_11_6.gif

36_11_6.gif the Prince of Tears cried when proposed! wonder how was she then? cried or laughed?

btw, just be brave enough to read back his interview replies !

he did say that marriage does not affect his career (hope so) and he is considering many drama /movies scripts. The new drama to be announced soon. (oop!) :phew:

I just wonder whether the new drama have any romance scenes in which the lead actor proposes to his lover on the air-balloon ! if there was, they would sue him for copyright violation!

36_11_6.gif

probably cried <_< ..... after all Sangwoo reportedly fell in luv with her while watching her in tears on tv right? :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

probably cried <_< ..... after all Sangwoo reportedly fell in luv with her while watching her in tears on tv right? :rolleyes:

yes, that right! she must cry then!

now i m collecting myself another 2 men to make all my 3 ex! then try to have chance to be a guest on a Korea TV show and start to cry ! :lol:

yes, that right! she must cry then!

now i m collecting myself another 2 men to make all my 3 ex! then try to have chance to be a guest on a Korea TV show and start to cry ! :lol:

dun forget d white piano okie? 36_11_6.gif

pianoly0.jpg

is that d sea? :phew: ..... or tears??? :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Guest kierelun

and that is the price of the FAME they are struggling for? right?

Your SSH is smart for not involving in such thing eventhough he replied 4... actually none hooked him till date! right?

JWS, 10-year dating! is still one of the most big star and adorable among his colleagues!

This afternoon i went to box to watch The Red Cliff, for admiring my HKG most fav Tony Leung and Taiwanese Takeshi .. I felt what? Tony is over 40 but still dominates Asian and world audience!!! Why??? isnt it not only because of his innate talent, strong character but ALSO HIS WAY PROFFESIONAL HANDLING IN BOTH PRIVATE AND CAREER!!!

I just say it to wish everyone understand what our WOOERS expect? Is the way of a proffessional and how he respect his career and fans! Cant bring the normal standart life of a normal man compare to the star! They must pay for their fame and handle it smartly and sincerely !!!

Well said, they are different class of people from the men in the street like us. Celebs are in the limelights, they are highly paid & have a high price to pay for fame therefore they have to endure the ups and downs of their career paths which can never be smooth sailing. They have to bear with constant critics to improve in themselves. Without fans support, their popularity will spiral downwards and their huge income will be gravely affected as the demand will lessen.

Some people are missing the points by making comparisons with other stars who have relationships long enough to be kept a secret, at least when they reveal the couple would have known each other too well to be ready for marriage. Fans would definitely be happy to see their idols getting hitched but not in the case of KSW, STY's last relationship was less a year ago and he got to date her few months ago and now they got hooked. In other words, they hardly know each other except by tears.

Anyway we are just a "small pool of fans" in soompi compared to the vast voices & freedom of speeches everywhere on internets, public & all over many countries which is beyond anyone's control. We just feel sorry for KSW nothing critical and just hope STY remain faithful to him, nobody can predict his future but his fans do play a part in his life to remain successful as an actor.

We will wish him the best of luck in his coming marriage as it is his choice & pray for his future happiness.

Guest betchay

I'll repeat myself.. most of his answers in his interview were scripted. I don't know

whose behind on that script. Sangwoo or whoever weave those lines

made it a fake romantic approached which i don't want to buy.

The crying proposal was just another joke from Sangwoo. He looked

so CORNY & LOST on that press con.

He wanted to tell to his fans that the gal he chose is really suitable by

telling how good she is in front of his mother. If only i will have a chance,

i wanna ask him how his other EX-gals treated his mother. He already

jumped to a conclusion that she's an angel sent by being with her for months :wacko:

To Sangwoo... hope you're really right on your

judgement for her. Sorry but i don't buy your "LOVE AT A FIRST SIGHT" story coz

i believed "LOVE COMES THRU KNOWING".

Busy times ahead for SangWoo.. :D

Azura, besides his birthday gift..what are you gals planning for his Wedding Gift..???

Guest Azura

Busy times ahead for SangWoo.. :D

Azura, besides his birthday gift..what are you gals planning for his Wedding Gift..???

I really dun know...pampers maybe?? :rolleyes: or you have any better suggestion?? :D

Guest TY_KSW

I'll repeat myself.. most of his answers in his interview were scripted. I don't know

whose behind on that script. Sangwoo or whoever weave those lines

made it a fake romantic approached which i don't want to buy.

The crying proposal was just another joke from Sangwoo. He looked

so CORNY & LOST on that press con.

He wanted to tell to his fans that the gal he chose is really suitable by

telling how good she is in front of his mother. If only i will have a chance,

i wanna ask him how his other EX-gals treated his mother. He already

jumped to a conclusion that she's an angel sent by being with her for months :wacko:

To Sangwoo... hope you're really right on your

judgement for her. Sorry but i don't buy your "LOVE AT A FIRST SIGHT" story coz

i believed "LOVE COMES THRU KNOWING".

dear, dun you know who is scripting his answer? i think you know either one of DKNY! :lol:

Guest singapore0950

~~~~ Dear KSW Fan ~~~~~~

I am new here.........on this threat.

As heard Kwon Sang Woo get marry. 28 Sept 2008. Congrats........

Oh my god, isn't tooooo fast :wacko: So sad!

June 2008 Jang Hyuk got married.............. and Next. KSW...... So sad...upset.

But anyway

Wishes all the Best...........

Who is the next??

Hahah i am in shocked cant believed he will get married this early anyway congratz to ksw and hope he made the right choice and be happy always...

^^ who is next ?? hmmm maybe another shocker will be the sexy Jang..yeah Jang Dong Gun....

Guest kierelun

http://www.stoo.com/news/html/000/995/845.html

권상우·손태영의 ‘깜짝 결혼 발표’ 후 ‘후폭풍’이 국내를 비롯해 아시아권에서 불고 있다.

권상우는 지난 18일 기자회견을 열고 손태영과 오는 9월28일 서울 신라호텔에서 결혼식을 올린다고 발표해 팬들과 연예관계자들을 놀라게 했다.

팬들에게 마음의 준비를 할 틈도 없이 하루 사이에 ‘열애설’부터 결혼 사실까지 전해졌기에 후폭풍이 더욱 강하게 밀려오고 있다.

우선 ‘한류스타’ 권상우의 위상이 흔들리고 있다. 이번 결혼 발표로 오는 9월 계획됐던 대규모 일본 팬미팅과 화보집 발간이 암초에 부닥쳤다. 한 관계자는 “일본 관계자들이 ‘권상우의 결혼 발표’가 일본팬들에게 얼마나 영향을 미치고 피해를 입힐 수 있을지 처음부터 조심스럽게 검토하고 있다”고 전했다. 권상우는 소속사에서 이런 반응을 예상하고 우려를 표명했지만 결혼을 강행하겠다는 의지를 강력히 피력했다는 후문이다.

권상우가 기자회견 전 자신의 팬클럽에 “저 상우와 손태영씨의 만남이 여러분들에게 축하받지는 못하지만”이라는 표현을 쓰며 글을 올렸던 것처럼, 예상대로 대부분 팬들에게 결혼 축하를 받지 못하고 있다. 권상우의 팬클럽인 ‘천상우상’의 자유게시판에는 결혼 발표 이틀이 지난 20일 ‘축하한다’는 글은 극히 일부이고, 대부분 강한 ‘배신감’을 나타내고 있다. 연예계에서 단결력이 강하기로 높은 권상우의 팬들은 권상우가 최근 몇년 동안 소속사와의 불화로 어려움을 겪으며 힘든 일이 있을 때마다 굳건히 그를 지지하고 힘이 돼줬다. 게시판에는 ‘속이 타 들어간다’ ‘너무 허무하다’ 등의 불만이 가득 담긴 제목의 글들이 속속 올라오고 있다. ‘팬클럽을 탈퇴하겠다’ ‘은퇴해라’ ‘팬이 안티로 변하는 게 제일 무섭다’는 극단적인 반응을 보이기도 했다.

권상우의 결혼 소식은 중국 대륙까지 뜨겁게 달궜다. 두 사람의 결혼 소식이 전해진 18일 중국 유력 일간지 ‘인민일보’의 인터넷판인 ‘인민왕’ 등에서 하루동안 ‘가장 많이 본 뉴스’ 1위에 등극했다. 또한 ‘왕이닷컴’ 등 포털사이트 관련 기사에는 축하와 불만이 담긴 댓글들이 수백개씩 달렸다.

권상우가 결혼 발표 이후 몰려오는 난제들을 어떻게 슬기롭게 해결해나갈지 귀추가 주목된다.

<최재욱기자>

Son Tae Young Kwon Sang-woo's' surprise announcement marriage is blowing from Asia, including Korea.

Kwon Sang-woo in a press conference announced the wedding with SonTaeYoung at the Shilla Hotel in Seoul on September 28 which raised big surprise to fans. The entertainment officials said : "It's like you're ready to do without the fans between the repercussions from the marriage because in fact even more pronounced blowing strongly.

First of all, 'the Korean Wave star Kwong Sang Woo position is already wavering. Now announced plans to marry this coming September, which was published this large reef in Japan. One official said, "The Japanese officials said Kwong Sang Woo's announcement of the marriage is affecting how people think the damage could be reviewed and carefully from the beginning,". These reactions are expected from KSW, but expressed concern about the marriage, and strongly expressed their willingness to push that back door.

I'm his fan club will hold a press conference "I congratulate you all to no surprise, Mr. Sang Woo and SonTaeYoung but raised as a representation of writing articles, as expected, most fans are not getting a wedding celebration. Kwon Sang-woo's 'heavenly idol' freedom of marriage, the board announced two days last 20 days' Congratulations' is a fraction of the postings, and the most powerful 'betrayal' in the market. Notorious for high entertainment, fans will have KSW's difficulties in recent years. Bulletins' cheat enters to emptiness, too is full of complaints, such as the title being held up. 'Fan Club, I'll leave' 'retirement.' 'Anti-fan, turn into the most horrible thing' is just like an extreme reaction.

The news has hotly hit mainland China also. This marriage of two people who passed on the 18th, China's leading newspaper 'People's Daily' inteonetpanin 'inminwang' during the day, such as' most viewed news' on the NBA. In addition, 'dot-com kings' complaints, such as portal sites that contain articles and comments are celebrating high publicity. How do wars since the announcement of the marriage of Kwongsangwoo solve those challenges will begin attention.

Hahah i am in shocked cant believed he will get married this early anyway congratz to ksw and hope he made the right choice and be happy always...

^^ who is next ?? hmmm maybe another shocker will be the sexy Jang..yeah Jang Dong Gun....

it's such a hurry wedding..SW's fans are more shocked than happy for him

hahaha! they're in the marrying age anyway tho' SW said he would settle down by 35..

sexy Jang will one day announce his wedding too..but let's hope his Miss Right is the Right One!! :D

Guest chin_ai22

if sang woo is happy, ill support him. i rememebr son tae young.

i used to watch her in million roses.. she's kindda cutie.

i read somewhere that sang woo and her had their early honeymoon at australia?

it's such a hurry wedding..SW's fans are more shocked than happy for him

hahaha! they're in the marrying age anyway tho' SW said he would settle down by 35..

sexy Jang will one day announce his wedding too..but let's hope his Miss Right is the Right One!! :D

Well maybe this lady is the right one for KSW but I don't know if people are ready to accept her and it's like some want this marriage to fail. I am like why would you want that?It's like they don't want KSW to have any happiness, don't get married and continue to keep their fantasies alive. He makes the jump and everybody jumps down his throat LOL or hers. :lol: