BUMP OFF LOVER[爱杀 17]

Guest pillowbox

CTV Ep11 Cut Version (YDY production)

http://bt.ydy.com/view.php?tid=31644&language=cn

CTV Ep11 Cut Version (IceFish production)

http://bt.icefish.org/icefish/10287.htm

Yi Jing is the real badass character, Jiawei wanted to use her initially for his revenge on his and her family, but in the end, he ended up as a pawn when he fall in love with Yi Zhen.

We also learned that both Jiawei and Yi Jing concocted the chatroom and shared the same webmaster id, Black Devil.

Sade is Jiawei own nickname. Rocking Barbie is Yi Jing personal nickname.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomato Juice: ??

Black Spider: Zhang WenHui (Classmate of JiaWei/YiZhen)

Cuddly Bear: ??

Cat Eyes: Xie AiLing aka Xiao-Ai (best friend of YiJing)

Black Devil: jiawei (99% confirm)

In Ep6, YiZhen found out that Jiawei was not in the classroom when he was suppose to, Wenhui signed the roster for him instead. So where was Jiawei when YiJing was abducted and died later?

OK Bang: Zhou KeJie

Rocking Barbie: YiJing

both of them however are dead

thanks for filling me in on this....

so jiawei really lvoe yizhen

but we still don't know who kill yijing? (or is it obvious that is jiawei??)...hope not b/c i actually like him and yizhen...

Guest jinwun

i read in some chinese forum..

the production team gave a hint that the killer is a SHE

don't know whether is it true or not

after watching epi11

i think the killer who killed both yang ren you and yi jing is jiawei

^^ if the production team said it's a she then i guess it's a SHE like why would they lie right...but jiawei seems most suspicious...based on your guys comment since i didn't watch that far yet

Guest sparkled_silver

Yi Jing is the real badass character, Jiawei wanted to use her initially for his revenge on his and her family, but in the end, he ended up as a pawn when he fall in love with Yi Zhen.

We also learned that both Jiawei and Yi Jing concocted the chatroom and shared the same webmaster id, Black Devil.

O_O is 11 out already? how come some of my friends say its only up to episdoe 10? O_O

I just watched episode 11, but since I don't understand, could anyone enlighten me on the following? (I'd be really grateful!)

Possible Spoilers:

1.) Why did Jiawei switch to from Yi Jing to Yi Zhen if he was already going out with Yi Jing in the first place?

2.) Why did Yi Jing target Yang Ren You (and did Jiawei say why he was killed?) Also what was the explaination of why they put Yi Zhen in the boat? Did Yi Jing want to get rid of her - I think she was the one that unplugged the hole in the boat so it would sink, right? It was kinda weird how she was drying her feet and singing, then her mood like totall changed right afterwards.

This drama is good, but I wish I could understand the dialogue. Especially since episode 11 seemed to reveal a lot about Yi Jing.

Thanks in advance!

Guest sparkled_silver

can someone upload episode 11? O_O direct download please? I always thought there were only 10 episodes so far

I just watched episode 11, but since I don't understand, could anyone enlighten me on the following? (I'd be really grateful!)

Possible Spoilers:

1.) Why did Jiawei switch to from Yi Jing to Yi Zhen if he was already going out with Yi Jing in the first place?

2.) Why did Yi Jing target Yang Ren You (and did Jiawei say why he was killed?) Also what was the explaination of why they put Yi Zhen in the boat? Did Yi Jing want to get rid of her - I think she was the one that unplugged the hole in the boat so it would sink, right? It was kinda weird how she was drying her feet and singing, then her mood like totall changed right afterwards.

This drama is good, but I wish I could understand the dialogue. Especially since episode 11 seemed to reveal a lot about Yi Jing.

Thanks in advance!

1) From what i feel, Jiawei didnt really like YiJing, they were just sorta together because of their common hatred for each member of YiJing family. Jiawei because of his father death which was indirectly caused by Yijing father and mother. YiJing because of the biased affection for YiZhen.

YiJing suggested to Jiawei to get close together with YiZhen and then pull her into the same abyss (prostituition) like her when the time is ripe. What she didnt foresee was Jiawei actually falling in love with YiZhen instead because of her bright character unlike YiJing which was dark and sinister in nature.

2) YiJing is a pro at making use of people weak spot for her own use. She made a pack of lies to convince Yang Renyou that YiZhen was a richard simmons and hit her in the house. Yang Renyou who isnt evil at all actually, decided to help YiJing in his teacher capacity and also for revenge.

They put YiZhen in the boat because YiJing knows she is scared of water from a childhood incident at the swimming pool. She roped in Yang Renyou to help her carry her into the boat. She wanted to kill her off there but Yang Renyou hestitated to help her push the boat. so she unplugged the hole herself. As Jiawei said, YiJing is adept at hiding her true feelings behind a mask.

Guest SilentDream

Holy crap episode 11 was intense O_O...

I'm starting to think that no one killed Yi Jing though coz in the preview for ep 12, she had her asthma attack and perhaps Jia Wei ran to go save Yi Zhen leaving Yi Jing on the roof herself and then she somehow fell off? Coz well though Jia Wei is really evil I don't think he would have killed Yi Jing. Yeah I didn't think Jia Wei loved Yi Jing either coz he allowed her to get raped. I'm surprised that she didn't get mad at him for that. Technically it IS his fault that she turned out that way coz she seemed SOMEWHAT innocent especially the part where she first went into X-Zone. But dang I never realized Yi Jing was SOOOOO evil O_O.

Looking forward to episode 12 ^^... Just a question though, do they still cut scenes?

Holy crap episode 11 was intense O_O...

I'm starting to think that no one killed Yi Jing though coz in the preview for ep 12, she had her asthma attack and perhaps Jia Wei ran to go save Yi Zhen leaving Yi Jing on the roof herself and then she somehow fell off? Coz well though Jia Wei is really evil I don't think he would have killed Yi Jing. Yeah I didn't think Jia Wei loved Yi Jing either coz he allowed her to get raped. I'm surprised that she didn't get mad at him for that. Technically it IS his fault that she turned out that way coz she seemed SOMEWHAT innocent especially the part where she first went into X-Zone. But dang I never realized Yi Jing was SOOOOO evil O_O.

Looking forward to episode 12 ^^... Just a question though, do they still cut scenes?

YiZhen accused Jiawei of leading YiJing into this, but Jiawei said he was just helping YiJing to unleash the demons inside her. crazy guy.

i think that between YiJing Asthma attack and Yizhen in the pool, he was given a choice so he ran off to save YiZhen instead, YiJing got really upset now, but she didnt fall face first, which seem to imply someone must have pushed her instead. even if u commit suicide, u would lie face first right?

But if Jiawei was at the rooftop with YiJing initially, who pushed Yizhen into the pool then? Kejie i think because he understand how YiJing hated YiZhen possibly and wanted to helped her? his phone was also found at the scene.

Then what was Yang Renyou role in all of this...what about the principal?

dunno if they still cut scenes...

Guest summers83

I enjoyed episode 11 the most. The past few episodes were getting boring and draggy. I kept my eyes on epi 11. Was so eager to find out more about Yi Jing. Yi Jing was really evil and Jia Wei too but at least he really loved Yi Zhen and tried to protect her. I'm sure the killer for Yi Jing would be unexpected. May not be even Jia Wei. Maybe Yi Jing deliberately died in this way to make pple think she was being murdered. Then suspect would point to Jia Wei. She wanted to teach him a lesson for falling for Yi Zhen. As for Ke Qiang, think in next week's episode he will reveal he liked Yi Zhen too. Think as the truths are being revealed, the episodes are getting more exciting. Guess Jia Wei is not that bad, he just hated Yi Jing's family merely out of revenge for his father.

1) From what i feel, Jiawei didnt really like YiJing, they were just sorta together because of their common hatred for each member of YiJing family. Jiawei because of his father death which was indirectly caused by Yijing father and mother. YiJing because of the biased affection for YiZhen.

YiJing suggested to Jiawei to get close together with YiZhen and then pull her into the same abyss (prostituition) like her when the time is ripe. What she didnt foresee was Jiawei actually falling in love with YiZhen instead because of her bright character unlike YiJing which was dark and sinister in nature.

2) YiJing is a pro at making use of people weak spot for her own use. She made a pack of lies to convince Yang Renyou that YiZhen was a richard simmons and hit her in the house. Yang Renyou who isnt evil at all actually, decided to help YiJing in his teacher capacity and also for revenge.

They put YiZhen in the boat because YiJing knows she is scared of water from a childhood incident at the swimming pool. She roped in Yang Renyou to help her carry her into the boat. She wanted to kill her off there but Yang Renyou hestitated to help her push the boat. so she unplugged the hole herself. As Jiawei said, YiJing is adept at hiding her true feelings behind a mask.

Thank you so much for the explaination! It really clears things up for me! :)

Just some thoughts...

I've only watched up to episode 2 subbed, the rest I'm trying to follow along unsubbed. But I thought it was kinda weird that Yi Jing called Yi Zhen to help her before she died. I mean since she hated Yi Zhen, wouldn't it seem strange for her to call her? I'm thinking it was some sort of set-up gone bad... Like maybe Yi Jing wanted to lure her to the pool to get rid of her, but in the end her plan backfired?

I must say that this drama is well-written because I still can't figure out who the culprit is yet. In the past when I've watched mystery dramas, usually I can kinda figure out or have an idea of the culprit by this point. But with this drama, I still am in suspense! Hope more is revealed in the next episode.

Guest lovely-disaster

ehh...no uncut ep 11 version yet?

anyways, i watched ep 11 cut, and it was SO exciting. i think it's my favourite episode. so many new secrets let out.

now i'm really not sure who killed yi jing. X_X

Guest lovely-disaster

^ yeah, but the uncut version is just almost an episode behind the cut version.

Guest jensy

^huh? what do u mean?

i'm watching the cut version.. dunno should i watch the uncut version too =\ i dun wanna dl it if theres not much of a difference~~

Guest dreamsicle

I'm so confused. I've watched 8 episodes and beginning of 9 on YouTube's icefish version, then watched the YDY for 9, then 10 for icefish, now nothing makes sense. The abduction of Sha was missing. Grr...

How is this show doing in terms of ratings? I can't believe "Magicians of Love" has the highest in Taiwan with the existence of this show... and I watch MoL religiously...

GTV Ep11 Full Version

http://bt.ydy.com/view.php?tid=31834&language=cn

I'm so confused. I've watched 8 episodes and beginning of 9 on YouTube's icefish version, then watched the YDY for 9, then 10 for icefish, now nothing makes sense. The abduction of Sha was missing. Grr...

How is this show doing in terms of ratings? I can't believe "Magicians of Love" has the highest in Taiwan with the existence of this show... and I watch MoL religiously...

if u dun follow it chronologically, sticking to CTV first than watching YDY one, or u skip 1 ep here and there, u are bound to get lost. this is an investigative drama, not love u, u love me drama...

its not doing super well because of its dark genre but its managing well in the ratings...MoL pardon me, is just a flashy idol drama from SETTV, nothing more nothing less..

Archived